MSNBC Consensus: Gingrich Is 'Disgusting'

This is why Newt is so awesome. He just shoots from the hip bombastically. Remember when Susan Smith drowned her kids and Newt said this was an example of the values of the Democrat Party?

Where does the glorious peoples party stand on postpartum abortion?

It's going to be a great year.

It would be, but we still have that fucking moron Obama as our POTUS.

Newt is disgusting. Is there any dispute?

Yup...

TEAPartyvsOWS.jpg

ows31.jpg
Worthless lying CON$ervoFascist scum don't even care that the photo of the teabagger is from 2007!!!

Condition Orange
Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Who is clapping, while looking at him in the picture? I didn't see anybody doing that?

Then look again, moron.

Translation: I can't back up my words, so I'm going to resort to being in the 2nd grade, and just calling you a "moron". :lol:

Translation: You leftist hacks are acting stupid pretending the whole world isn't aware of the type of filthy, stinking, leftist trash that was involved with OWS, so you're here pretending as if we don't all know these pictures are real...

TAKINGSHIT.jpg

I don't know if they are real. I do know that you've stopped claiming that "people" were clapping, and now it's "a person" who is clapping....

Let us know when you come up with a source for that photo.

thanks.

I don't know if they are real. I do know that you've stopped claiming that "people" were clapping, and now it's "a person" who is clapping....

Let us know when you come up with a source for that photo.

thanks.

No, the photos aren't real. OWS people are all upstanding, hard working careerists.

Fucking dumb fuck

Then look again, moron.

Translation: I can't back up my words, so I'm going to resort to being in the 2nd grade, and just calling you a "moron". :lol:

Translation: You leftist hacks are acting stupid pretending the whole world isn't aware of the type of filthy, stinking, leftist trash that was involved with OWS, so you're here pretending as if we don't all know these pictures are real...

TAKINGSHIT.jpg

-Two are cameras as you pointed out. That's not clapping. I clearly asked to point out what people were clapping. If you can't tell the difference between clapping, and holding a camera-you're retarded. Oh and not to mention one is a form of celebration, and the other is neutral (hell the picture of the event itself came from somebody holding a camera-did it not)

-The one guy "clapping", you can only see one of his hands. Now if you could see both-you'd have a point.

Seriously do you just pull shit out of your ass (pun-intended).

edit: Just to be clear, I'm not defending the person who did it-I think it's terrible. I'm just saying that when you take a fact, and then apply it in the wrong way (such as it wasn't taken from the OWS to begin with, or the fact that "people" aren't clearly clapping), it makes your argument look weak.

Last edited:
I long for the ole days when reporters reported without personal editorial.

Yeah?

When was that?

Remember the Edward Murrow days when news was so tightly managed that Democratic party bosses had veto power over every story?

I don't ever want to go back to THAT kind of shit.

Fair enough. But there was a day when the news was reported, no? I don't remember Peter Jennings adding disparaging commentary.

And yet when you responded wrong wrong wrong (as if writing 'wrong' once might be ineffective) you failed to prove precisely why I'm wrong. Instead, you against missed the point (a common theme when dealing with ideologues and demagogues). Why am I wrong wrong wrong? Your opinion based on the news coverage you watched? Have you been to an OWS event? Have you been out of the trailer park this month?

As astute person would recognize that the wrongs represented each statement made by you.
And I did show how you was wrong. There are many videos about the OWS out there including 24hr webcams. It doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to see how many of them are made up of derelicts....a lot.
Trailer Park...that is a rather faulty insinuation don't you think? Someone in a trailer park would be more approving than I am.

I'm not sure how OWS protestors are supposed to control the fact that homeless people have joined them...and considering what an indictment on our society our homeless population is, I don't know why they should be forced out.

The right is fixated on the hygiene of OWS, to the point of falling for in at least one case, a photo from four years ago.

Tell us about it.

Barry gave a "Good Morning Lyndon" when he came in every morning.

The FOA makes this all public knowledge now;

{[Moyers'] part in Lyndon Johnson and J. Edgar Hoover's bugging of Martin Luther King's private life, the leaks to the press and diplomatic corps, the surveillance of civil rights groups at the 1964 Democratic Convention, and his request for damaging information from Hoover on members of the Goldwater campaign suggest he was not only a good soldier but a gleeful retainer feeding the appetites of Lyndon Johnson.}

The intolerable smugness of Bill Moyers. - Slate Magazine

But the press kept these acts BY DEMOCRATS out of the public view.

{'"The [air]plane was bugged John, in that whole two-week period by [then FBI Director] J. Edgar Hoover, and Johnson knew every conversation that took place," Nixon told former Texas Governor John B. Connally, then head of Democrats for Nixon, in the fall of 1972. "Johnson had it bugged"', the Washington Post cites Nixon. In his memoirs, Nixon writes: Edgar Hoover told me that in 1968 Johnson had ordered my campaign plane bugged'.}

The wiretapping madness in the White House during Johnson and Nixon - DeepJournal

Forum List

Back