MSNBC Consensus: Gingrich Is 'Disgusting'

I can easily believe that J Edgar and LBJ did this.

What I don't believe is your belief that Watergate was revealed because Nixon was a Pub.

Fox News is a propaganda arm of the GOP, their contribution has been to mislead people.

I can easily believe that J Edgar and LBJ did this.

What I don't believe is your belief that Watergate was revealed because Nixon was a Pub.

Fox News is a propaganda arm of the GOP, their contribution has been to mislead people.

Watergate was, Johnson wasn't

This ain't that difficult...

It's tougher for us rational people who don't see everything as a giant conspiracy against the GOP.

TAKINGSHIT.jpg

If I ever saw ANYONE crapping on the nation's flag, I would beat the ever loving shit out of him. Freedom of speech my ass.

Try it in front of me fuckers.

A few kids in middle school or High school got sent home from school this year for displaying
an American flag.People living in communities are told to take the flag down from their property on holidays...

Yet it's fine and also encouraged to burn,shit and piss on the flag and you don't hear Meeka
or any of those other dopes on Morning Joe the so called conservative on MSNBC say one
fucking word against this. :evil:

It's tougher for us rational people who don't see everything as a giant conspiracy against the GOP.

Dude, you're a partisan hack who has one set of rules for the hated Republicans and an entirely different set for the democrats.

That ain't rational.

You're not making your case. The media was more controlled in the past-but you've shown nothing that means it was controlled in favor of Democrats.

You're not making your case.

Oh, I already made my case.

Now it's just down to the mud slinging.

The media was more controlled in the past-but you've shown nothing that means it was controlled in favor of Democrats.

So, did Bill Moyers report on Johnson's illegal wiretaps?

Did he report on Nixon's?

Standard Disclaimer: That would be "no" and "yes" as the correct answers.

His policy positions certainly are.

Still yearning for a man like Stalin?

Your party shares your goal!

Hi, Straw Man!

You're not making your case.

Oh, I already made my case.

Now it's just down to the mud slinging.

The media was more controlled in the past-but you've shown nothing that means it was controlled in favor of Democrats.

So, did Bill Moyers report on Johnson's illegal wiretaps?

Did he report on Nixon's?

Standard Disclaimer: That would be "no" and "yes" as the correct answers.

I haven't seen you show that Moyers knew about it.

This is why Newt is so awesome. He just shoots from the hip bombastically. Remember when Susan Smith drowned her kids and Newt said this was an example of the values of the Democrat Party?

Where does the glorious peoples party stand on postpartum abortion?

It's going to be a great year.

It would be, but we still have that fucking moron Obama as our POTUS.

And you might in 2013 too. If I were you, I'd divert to irrelevant tangents also.

"I think that [Susan Smith] killing the two children in South Carolina vividly reminds every American how sick the society is getting and how much we need to change things. The only way you get change is to vote Republican."

Gingrich Admits to Affair During Clinton Impeachment - ABC News

:thup:

Outstanding.

Last edited:
Easy Jackass.. you will blow a gasket.

:lol:

Listen lardbutt (well now that we have nicknames..), do you consider fucking your secretary on your office desk disgusting or not?

I sorta do. And unsanitary.

when did this change from "sex between two consensual adults is none of your fucking business"? aka Clinton making Monica swallow his thing a dad.
Monica seduced Bill..she loved oral sex.

The talking heads this morning on MSNBC's Morning Joe reacted to Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich's assessment of Occupy Wall Street. "All of the Occupy movement starts with the premise that we all owe them everything," Gingrich said over the weekend. "It's a pretty good symptom for how much the left has collapsed as a moral system in this country, and why you need to reassert something as simple as saying, 'Go get a job right after you take a bath.'"

Mika Brzezinski, the show's co-host, was furious. "Wow," Brzezinski said after playing a clip of Gingrich's remarks. "It's really not surprising, coming from me, but that's about the most arrogant and un-self-aware, and those are probably the only words I can use ... for any politician in this Republican field to say..."

MSNBC Consensus: Gingrich Is 'Disgusting' | The Weekly Standard

I don't think MSNBCows has ever met a Republican they didn't think was disgusting do you?

Mika truly was DISGUSTED by The Newt's REPREHENSIBLE comments and remarks about those American patriots.

And, no, they are not disgusted by ever Republican. They have many Republicans on their show. Frankly, I think too many. The even gush about some of them. Chris Christie being one of the most recent ones they gushed about. Trying to cater to RW viewers I could only imagine.

So you fail...yet again.

epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg

Get up now.

Dude, you're a partisan hack who has one set of rules for the hated Republicans and an entirely different set for the democrats.

That ain't rational.

You're not making your case. The media was more controlled in the past-but you've shown nothing that means it was controlled in favor of Democrats.
Does a fish know it's wet? :lol:

Telling someone covered in excrement, lice, crabs and scabies to take a bath is reprehensible!

Who would have known?????

Okay, I grant you that a bath isn't going to help, they need delousing and disinfecting, but a bath is a start.

The talking heads this morning on MSNBC's Morning Joe reacted to Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich's assessment of Occupy Wall Street. "All of the Occupy movement starts with the premise that we all owe them everything," Gingrich said over the weekend. "It's a pretty good symptom for how much the left has collapsed as a moral system in this country, and why you need to reassert something as simple as saying, 'Go get a job right after you take a bath.'"

Mika Brzezinski, the show's co-host, was furious. "Wow," Brzezinski said after playing a clip of Gingrich's remarks. "It's really not surprising, coming from me, but that's about the most arrogant and un-self-aware, and those are probably the only words I can use ... for any politician in this Republican field to say..."

MSNBC Consensus: Gingrich Is 'Disgusting' | The Weekly Standard

I don't think MSNBCows has ever met a Republican they didn't think was disgusting do you?
Wow...And I thought that there was virtually no redeeming value to Gingwad whatsoever. :lol:

True as what he said is, I still won't vote for him.

Gingrich is "disgusting". He's a bigot and a racist. He's an hypocrite who dictates how others should act but doesn't follow his own rules. And he's a blowhard. Which is fine if he wants to be a pundit on FOX.
Just heard someone say, in regard to Newt's suggestion that OWS take a bath and get a job, there aren't enough baths to get Newt clean.

Forum List

Back