MSNBC Consensus: Gingrich Is 'Disgusting'

But your "assessment" is is just a wild-ass guess.

The anti-war protests of the 60s, the civil rights marches, these were not instantly popular, either.

Newt, as nearly every other Conservative, has:

1) focused on the disruptive behavior of a few of the protesters and made that behavior their one and only talking point

2) completely dismissed the bigger message the OWS and many MANY of their fellow Americans believe; Wall Street corruption coupled with the greed of the executive suite have combined to screw the American middle class blue

3) danced around defending the unscrupulous behavior of the power elite going instead after their fellow Americans who don't believe anymore that the whole idea is to coddle the rich and powerful because those rich and powerful have created plenty of jobs for Asian and Latin Americans while taking their riches elsewhere.

So, Newt thinks the OWS movement is all about lusty hedonism. I wonder why he hasn't grabbed a sign and joined?

Wrong, wrong and wrong.
And also wrong.
Anyone who has spent any time watching the OWS on various channels...not just Fox...will and should easily see that significant percentage of the population is social dropouts, ingrates, homeless and otherwise bums.
In my own assessment, maybe about 20% are actually coherent enough to have an intelligent conversation about honest change.
If I were not intellectually curious, had a myopic world view and filtered every thought I mustered through a blindly partisan template, I might conclude that only 20% of Tea Party types are actually coherent enough to have an intelligent conversation about honest change. The rest seem to be an amalgam of gun nuts, religious tyrants, retired folks without a reservation for a Branson, Mo. bus tour and ill-informed idiots marching on orders from Glenn Beck, Fox News and the Koch brothers.

But I am intellectually curious. I do not have that ideological template to measure the longitude of truth against a latitude of pragmatism. And I do want to know why they are protesting, not their personal hygiene regimen.

Newts ahead in the polls so of course he's "disgusting."

Everything he says will be disgusting.

Only those leading in the polls meet the criteria for disgusting. LOL

Newt always has been and always will be a disgusting human being. It has nothing to do with where he is in the polls. It is only now that his being disgusting is more visible.

Newt, as nearly every other Conservative, has:

1) focused on the disruptive behavior of a few of the protesters and made that behavior their one and only talking point

2) completely dismissed the bigger message the OWS and many MANY of their fellow Americans believe; Wall Street corruption coupled with the greed of the executive suite have combined to screw the American middle class blue

3) danced around defending the unscrupulous behavior of the power elite going instead after their fellow Americans who don't believe anymore that the whole idea is to coddle the rich and powerful because those rich and powerful have created plenty of jobs for Asian and Latin Americans while taking their riches elsewhere.

So, Newt thinks the OWS movement is all about lusty hedonism. I wonder why he hasn't grabbed a sign and joined?

Wrong, wrong and wrong.
And also wrong.
Anyone who has spent any time watching the OWS on various channels...not just Fox...will and should easily see that significant percentage of the population is social dropouts, ingrates, homeless and otherwise bums.
In my own assessment, maybe about 20% are actually coherent enough to have an intelligent conversation about honest change.
If I were not intellectually curious, had a myopic world view and filtered every thought I mustered through a blindly partisan template, I might conclude that only 20% of Tea Party types are actually coherent enough to have an intelligent conversation about honest change. The rest seem to be an amalgam of gun nuts, religious tyrants, retired folks without a reservation for a Branson, Mo. bus tour and ill-informed idiots marching on orders from Glenn Beck, Fox News and the Koch brothers.

But I am intellectually curious. I do not have that ideological template to measure the longitude of truth against a latitude of pragmatism. And I do want to know why they are protesting, not their personal hygiene regimen.

So then you are an idealist....got it.

I had a feeling that this was going to be a name-calling session. Idiot, dumb-fuck, liberal feces...
Can you feel the love in this thread?

The thought of coitus with Gingrich's jowls hanging over your face...ick. It doesn't mean that he isn't qualified to be president, but it is a 'disgusting' thought. He certainly isn't in a position to take the moral high ground on any issues.

If you like to chase skirts, own it, and be proud of it. Most people don't give a rat's ass, just so long as the chaser can straighten the fucked up situation in this country. And no...I do NOT support Newt. I think that he's one of the biggest hypocrites in American politics. But opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and the stink.

Last edited:
This is why Newt is so awesome. He just shoots from the hip bombastically. Remember when Susan Smith drowned her kids and Newt said this was an example of the values of the Democrat Party?

It's going to be a great year.

This is why Newt is so awesome. He just shoots from the hip bombastically. Remember when Susan Smith drowned her kids and Newt said this was an example of the values of the Democrat Party?

WOW! I never heard that one. Whenever he feels like regurgitating such vile emesis, his campaign managers need to hand him a TUCKS pad for the piles of his lips.

Wrong, wrong and wrong.
And also wrong.

So then you are an idealist....got it.
And yet when you responded wrong wrong wrong (as if writing 'wrong' once might be ineffective) you failed to prove precisely why I'm wrong. Instead, you against missed the point (a common theme when dealing with ideologues and demagogues). Why am I wrong wrong wrong? Your opinion based on the news coverage you watched? Have you been to an OWS event? Have you been out of the trailer park this month?

ows31.jpg

Those look like backpacking pants, and isn't that a shovel beside him?

You can't dig a hole in asphalt.

That's a FLAG POLE with an AMERICAN FLAG on it, and why are people LOOKING DOWN UNDER HIS BUTT CLAPPING and TAKING PICTURES?

Nice try, but no, the picture is real. I know you what you're trying to do but, we all ALREADY know what kind of FILTHY SCUM the OWS people are... the same kind of FILTHY SCUM that makes up ALL liberals. That's who and what you are.

Actually, the picture is from an anti war protest in 2007. All you have shown is that you will believe anything if it paints those you hate in a negative light.

Amirite, birfer?

Marooned In Marin: FLASHBACK: "Dissent" Which Liberal Democrats Like Nancy Pelosi Didn't Object To Or Find "Un-American" (Photos)

Snooper's Take Our Country Back - Journal - Want To Know What Obama Is Doing To This Nation?

Gingrich is "disgusting". He's a bigot and a racist.

Of course he is, after all, he didn't vote for Obama.

He's an hypocrite who dictates how others should act but doesn't follow his own rules.

Izzatrite? Which rules are these, brite boi?

And he's a blowhard. Which is fine if he wants to be a pundit on FOX.

If he were a dumbfuck, he'd fit right in at MSNBC, and cater to their audience.

But your "assessment" is is just a wild-ass guess.

The anti-war protests of the 60s, the civil rights marches, these were not instantly popular, either.

really?
You are comparing these morons to the 60's movement?? :lol:

Yes, I am. :eusa_angel:

WOW! I never heard that one. Whenever he feels like regurgitating such vile emesis, his campaign managers need to hand him a TUCKS pad for the piles of his lips.

Gingrich & The Susan Smith Case | | AlterNet

Here's what Gingrich said three days before last November's election -- in response to an Associated Press reporter who asked him how the campaign was going: "Slightly more moving our way. I think that the mother killing the two children in South Carolina vividly reminds every American how sick the society is getting and how much we need to change things." Gingrich concluded, "The only way you get change is to vote Republican. That's the message for the last three days." Two days later, less than 24 hours before the polls opened, Gingrich defended his comments on the Smith case as no different than what he'd been saying for years -- that violence and related ills arise from a Democratic-controlled political system: "We need very deep change if we're going to turn this country around." Asked if the change he was offering the country would stop killings like those in South Carolina, he replied, "Yes. In my judgment, there's no question." Today, reporters should ask Gingrich an obvious question: Does he still impute blame to the Democrats for Susan Smith's deed? Journalists might also ask Gingrich about Smith's stepfather, Beverly Russell. Prior to the kids' disappearance, Russell was busily campaigning not for the depraved Democrats, but for Newt Gingrich and his minions. Russell was a Republican leader in South Carolina and local organizer of Pat Robertson's Christian Coalition. During the nine days that Susan Smith had the country hunting for a nonexistent black carjacker, Russell urged nationwide prayer for the two missing kids: "All we can do is pray. This is a nightmare." A prominent businessman and stockbroker, Russell married Smith's mom after she divorced Smith's dad (who later committed suicide). From the age of six, Russell raised Susan Smith in an upper-middle-class, church-going home. Gingrich's campaign comments notwithstanding, the home was free of counterculture and welfare-state influences. But Susan Smith attempted suicide at age 13, and at age 15 told authorities that her stepdad had been sexually molesting her for at least a year. Her mother helped talk her out of pursuing charges against Russell. (At age 18, she attempted suicide again.) The child-abuse case against the well-connected businessman smells of a cover-up. It's not known exactly how long the molestation went on, because the case file mysteriously vanished. And Susan Smith was not even represented in court by a lawyer or guardian, as required for minors. The social-service worker who investigated the molestation testified at the murder trial that although Russell admitted the abuse and agreed to seek counseling, she was "concerned" that law enforcement closed the case so quickly. Whatever counseling Russell underwent had little impact. The murder trial revealed that he was still having sex with his stepdaughter as recently as two months before she killed her kids. While nothing can begin to excuse the horrendous act of drowning children in a lake, it's clear that Susan Smith suffered far more trauma in her youth than any girl should have to endure. And most of the trauma was inflicted -- not by McGovernik Democrats or welfare bureaucrats -- but by an abusive stepfather who publicly championed "family values" and "school prayer" as partisan Republican issues.

Forum List

Back