MSNBC Apologizes For Fake News

That's one thing you'll never see Fox/Rush/Heritage/GOP pols etc etc ever do. And they're ALWAYS FOS.

Reminder- Fake news is normally bs RW bloggers on social media that the dupes lap up and share all over hell lol...not mistakes that are retracted and apologized for. Idiots!

You seem very angry and confused. Are you defending Fake News?
Speaking of idiots....All I do is bitch about RW bs propaganda and now fake news lol. It's ruined the GOP and now elected a con man. Hopefully a genius con man.

Oh i see. You're fine with Fake News, as long as it tells you what you wanna hear. And the GOP has not been 'ruined.' It's doing very well.
The Trump Party is doing great, and the New BS GOP. lol. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the richest.

See, too much Fake New for you. The GOP is doing great. You're wrong again.
We'll see. Could easily be W 2.0- ANOTHER total catastrophe, or the 8 year disfunction/obstruction madness...party first idiots...

You seem very angry and confused. Are you defending Fake News?
Speaking of idiots....All I do is bitch about RW bs propaganda and now fake news lol. It's ruined the GOP and now elected a con man. Hopefully a genius con man.

Oh i see. You're fine with Fake News, as long as it tells you what you wanna hear. And the GOP has not been 'ruined.' It's doing very well.
The Trump Party is doing great, and the New BS GOP. lol. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the richest.

We'll see. Could easily be W 2.0- ANOTHER total catastrophe, or the 8 year disfunction/obstruction madness...party first idiots...

Somehow i think you and your Fake News are gonna deem it a 'total catastrophe' no matter what. Am i off on that, or did i nail it?

Somehow i think you and your Fake News are gonna deem it a 'total catastrophe' no matter what. Am i off on that, or did i nail it?
You're a brainwashed functional MORON. What do youcall allowing 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars EVER, AND ANOTHER corrupt GOP world depression, dupe? Ask any media in the world BUT your fake new bs GOP propaganda machine....

You're a brainwashed functional MORON. What do youcall allowing 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars EVER, AND ANOTHER corrupt GOP world depression, dupe? Ask any media in the world BUT your fake new bs GOP propaganda machine....

Name-calling is very immature, and a major sign of weakness. I feel you and your Fake News are gonna deem Trump's Presidency a 'total catastrophe' no matter what actually happens. It's just how i feel. If i'm off on that assessment, let me know.

Name-calling is very immature, and a major sign of weakness. I feel you and your Fake News are gonna deem Trump's Presidency a 'total catastrophe' no matter what actually happens. It's just how i feel. If i'm off on that assessment, let me know.
You're off on that assessment. That's political name calling, as opposed to personal name calling the dupes specialize in. The brainwashing by bs on the RW is THE story of the last 30 years.

You're off on that assessment. That's political name calling, as opposed to personal name calling the dupes specialize in. The brainwashing by bs on the RW is THE story of the last 30 years.

I haven't called you any names. And i'm sorry, but i don't believe you. You and your Fake News have already deemed Trump's Presidency a 'total catastrophe.' He hasn't even been sworn in yet. So, you just don't have credibility. You're incredibly hateful and partisan. Therefore your assessments have to be taken with a grain of salt.

I haven't called you any names. And i'm sorry, but i don't believe you. You and your Fake News have already deemed Trump's Presidency a 'total catastrophe.' He hasn't even been sworn in yet. So, you just don't have credibility. You're incredibly hateful and partisan. Therefore your assessments have to be taken with a grain of salt.
I didn't say you did. Calm down. I'm hoping Trump is a GENIUS NYC Dem con man who continues to forget all his campaign promises to the hater dupes. And balogna. See sig, last line.

I didn't say you did. Calm down. I'm hoping Trump is a GENIUS NYC Dem con man who continues to forget all his campaign promises to the hater dupes. And balogna. See sig, last line.

Again, a grain of salt. You should calm down and reconsider being so bitterly partisan. You lose all credibility when spewing such irrational hate.

Again, a grain of salt. You should calm down and reconsider being so bitterly partisan. You lose all credibility when spewing such irrational hate.
You mean like the never ending hate propaganda, mindless total obstruction of the GOP the last 8 years? You'll find most Dems, like me, will give TRUMP very chance. And will compromise every chance they get. Totally unlike the New BS/hate GOP ("No compromise, un-American TP GOP"- TIME) the last 8 years. The "bitterly partisan...irrational hate" you're going on about is only on YOUR bitterly partisan, irrationally hateful New BS GOP propaganda machine, dupe.

You mean like the never ending hate propaganda, mindless total obstruction of the GOP the last 8 years? You'll find most Dems, like me, will give TRUMP very chance. And will compromise every chance they get. Totally unlike the New BS/hate GOP ("No compromise, un-American TP GOP"- TIME) the last 8 years. The "bitterly partisan...irrational hate" you're going on about is only on YOUR bitterly partisan, irrationally hateful New BS GOP propaganda machine, dupe.

Again, more hateful name-calling won't help your cause. If Democrats in Congress are as hateful and partisan as you, i seriously doubt they'll work with Trump on anything. But we'll see i guess.

Again, more hateful name-calling won't help your cause. If Democrats in Congress are as hateful and partisan as you, i seriously doubt they'll work with Trump on anything. But we'll see i guess.
Your bs has nothing to do with what I say, dupe. That's why they call it brain washing lol. They'll work with him on what they agree with. The New BS GOP wouldn't do even that the last 8 years...

It's not hateful name calling, it's a fact. I don't hate you, just your GOP BS. Most of my friends are (racist) dupes out here in cow country.

Forum List

Back