MSNBC Apologizes For Fake News

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
MSNBC host apologizes after spreading a fake news story, falsely claiming that Fox News and the Republican Party had their Christmas party at Trump's Washington Hotel. Media analyst Mark Dice has the story.

It's a start I suppose, no news agency took it harder than they did when Trump won. Youtube provided plenty of examples in which they looked clearly partisan and unprofessional.

In all honesty, some of it was quite entertaining too :)

Why did she say the RNC and Fox News holds their holiday parties at Trump hotels in the first place?

She said it was her "mistake"....that's not a mistake, it's a lie.

How do you mistake that?

Referring to the Secretary of State as the Secretary of Defense is a "mistake".

Why did she say the RNC and Fox News holds their holiday parties at Trump hotels in the first place.

She said it was her "mistake"....that's not a mistake, it's a lie.

How do you mistake that?

Referring to the Secretary of State as the Secretary of Defense is a "mistake".

Gotta spin her fake news some way i guess.

MSNBC host apologizes after spreading a fake news story, falsely claiming that Fox News and the Republican Party had their Christmas party at Trump's Washington Hotel. Media analyst Mark Dice has the story.

WOW! Obama sure has aged! That's what I got out of it.

MSNBC should apologize for its existence.

Your media machine is owned by 6 major multinational corporations, down from 50 some odd companies back in the 1980’s. You know, competition and the like, stuff america is ostensibly all about, and shit. But the FCC got deregulated under Clinton, so now we have this shit – corporate state propaganda. It’s all the same really. Fox And MSNBC for example both push the same perceptual reality. You little people just need to be kept shearing at one another so the societal wealth redistribution can continue while you screech at each other.

MSNBC should apologize for its existence.

Your media machine is owned by 6 major multinational corporations, down from 50 some odd companies back in the 1980’s. You know, competition and the like, stuff america is ostensibly all about, and shit. But the FCC got deregulated under Clinton, so now we have this shit – corporate state propaganda. It’s all the same really. Fox And MSNBC for example both push the same perceptual reality. You little people just need to be kept shearing at one another so the societal wealth redistribution can continue while you screech at each other.

Wow, you must be popular at parties LOL

She got it wrong. It's not a lie. But those who say it is are liars. And that is fake news.

How do you get that wrong, specifically?
Nope, you guys called it 'fake news', which means deliberate falsification, when in fact it was an error. You knew that, so you liked and faked the news.

You guys are going to get called out every. single. time.

Did they also shut down their "news" division? Because I tend not to believe apologies when they have no intention to stop what they are apologizing for

She got it wrong. It's not a lie. But those who say it is are liars. And that is fake news.

Nope, you guys called it 'fake news', which means deliberate falsification, when in fact it was an error. You knew that, so you liked and faked the news.

Like when your side tried to pass off Benghazi off as a result of a little seen video? Hopefully for Trump's sake he won't be that stupid. Leave that stuff to you and yours.

I didn't say shit. What I am saying is that saying "The RNC and FOX News have their holiday parties at Trimp hotels" is not a "mistake". She said it on purpose. Did her sources lie to her? Did she read an article from "The Onion" and take it as true? Did she just think it seemed logical?

I am very curious how she made that false connection in her mind.

Like when your side tried to pass off Benghazi off as a result of a little seen video? Hopefully for Trump's sake he won't be that stupid. Leave that stuff to you and yours.
That makes no sense. You are not creating fake new, however. You are saying you are confused.

That's one thing you'll never see Fox/Rush/Heritage/GOP pols etc etc ever do. And they're ALWAYS FOS.

Reminder- Fake news is normally bs RW bloggers on social media that the dupes lap up and share all over hell lol...not mistakes that are retracted and apologized for. Idiots!

I didn't say shit. What I am saying is that saying "The RNC and FOX News have their holiday parties at Trimp hotels" is not a "mistake". She said it on purpose. Did her sources lie to her? Did she read an article from "The Onion" and take it as true? Did she just think it seemed logical? I am very curious how she made that false connection in her mind.
Prove she said it on purpose. You can't. Therefore you are creating fake news.

Speaking of apologizing for fake news I wonder when that Obama asshole and that Crooked Hillary bitch are going to apologize to the American people and the families of the Benghazi victims for the fake news that the attack in Benghazi was caused by an internet video?

The victims were long dead before any rescue could be attempted.

The mistake on the video is meaningless.

Forum List

Back