MSNBC Apologizes For Fake News

She got it wrong. It's not a lie. But those who say it is are liars. And that is fake news.

How do you get that wrong, specifically?
Nope, you guys called it 'fake news', which means deliberate falsification, when in fact it was an error. You knew that, so you liked and faked the news.

You guys are going to get called out every. single. time.

Like when your side tried to pass off Benghazi off as a result of a little seen video? Hopefully for Trump's sake he won't be that stupid. Leave that stuff to you and yours.
That makes no sense. You are not creating fake new, however. You are saying you are confused.

You do have memory loss. The film such as it was caused the attack that killed Amb Stevens according to the BO admin, which of course was not true, Fake news on the part of those involved.

CNN ruined their credibility, and in the process illustrated the most biased, unethical use of media power. Leaking questions to the Clinton camp, having reporters ask the Clinton camp what questions they should ask Trump in an interview, etc. This should be spoken about and addressed far more than it has been. How does a network recover from that sort of bias?

You can be sure next election we will all be reminded of these actions again and again, especially if Trump goes for eight years.

The victims were long dead before any rescue could be attempted.

The mistake on the video is meaningless.

It always amazes me to see the stupidity of uneducated low information Moon Bats like you when you try to cover up the dishonesty and incompetency of assholes like Obama and Clinton.

There were two attacks in Benghazi.

The first was at the residence of the ambassador and the attack was over before any rescue could be made.

However, there was a second attack at the nearby CIA station and the attacked lasted for 10 hours and the personnel repeatably ask for help but that asshole Clinton and dumbass Obama didn't provide it.

This is in addition to the numerous requests for additional security made by Ambassador Stevens prior to the attack.

We know that it was a blatant lie because that shithead Clinton told her family that it was a terrorist attack and then turned around and told the American people and the families of the Benghazi victims that it was a spontaneous demonstration in response to an obscure internet video seen by less than 300 people worldwide.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible. It just makes you look like a fool.

Christmas Party?

That's what you are outraged about?

She got it wrong. It's not a lie. But those who say it is are liars. And that is fake news.

Nope, you guys called it 'fake news', which means deliberate falsification, when in fact it was an error. You knew that, so you liked and faked the news.

Fox hasn't even had their party yet so I ask you who told her they had it and had it at a Trump Hotel?

Perhaps you can link me to the exit polls you and your buddies claim show Hillary was winning in swing States on election day? I mean You all keep claiming it yet I can not find a single source, the one exit poll I found was for Wisconsin and it clearly showed Trump was winning.

Her apology is meaningless. Every MSNBC air personality on their little-watched network was completely in the tank for the Hildebeast from the beginning and anti-Trump since June '15. Zero impartiality and thus not an iota of credibility.

They're left ranting about all things Trump and the few idiot low info dopes who watch them have earned their very sore butt cracks. Enjoy!

Fox hasn't even had their party yet so I ask you who told her they had it and had it at a Trump Hotel?

This is exactly my point. It was not a "mistake". She did not misspeak. She spoke of it as an absolute truth and she and the guest laughed about it, implying there was something nefarious at play. That is the only reason she said it.

Perhaps you can link me to the exit polls you and your buddies claim show Hillary was winning in swing States on election day? I mean You all keep claiming it yet I can not find a single source, the one exit poll I found was for Wisconsin and it clearly showed Trump was winning.

Exit polls are their proof that Hillary won. They are nothing if not hilarious.

EXCEPT there are NO exit polls that show what they claim, I looked.

EXCEPT there are NO exit polls that show what they claim, I looked.

Don't hold your breath for links to the polls.

The victims were long dead before any rescue could be attempted.

The mistake on the video is meaningless.

It always amazes me to see the stupidity of uneducated low information Moon Bats like you when you try to cover up the dishonesty and incompetency of assholes like Obama and Clinton.

There were two attacks in Benghazi.

The first was at the residence of the ambassador and the attack was over before any rescue could be made.

However, there was a second attack at the nearby CIA station and the attacked lasted for 10 hours and the personnel repeatably ask for help but that asshole Clinton and dumbass Obama didn't provide it.

This is in addition to the numerous requests for additional security made by Ambassador Stevens prior to the attack.

We know that it was a blatant lie because that shithead Clinton told her family that it was a terrorist attack and then turned around and told the American people and the families of the Benghazi victims that it was a spontaneous demonstration in response to an obscure internet video seen by less than 300 people worldwide.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible. It just makes you look like a fool.
Flash, you are an ignorant loon.

You tell lies, period.

Trot along.

it's not a lie to say she got it wrong, but the wrongness there is fake news... division by negative zero, every time.
Fake News is deliberate, intentional propaganda intended to deceive the hearer.

She did not do that.

But you, Ozone, just did.

Go back and study the RCP polls for the month leading up to the election.

The alt right and crazy part of the GOP barely won: a 36 EV majority with 100,000 votes in three states.

ELEVEN MILLION MORE voted against Trump than for him.

Every.Single.Time you post Fake News we will kick it up your ass.

There are far more of us than you, and over the next two years that will tell, particularly if and when the economy starts tanking from the train wreck of economic ideas of Trump and his dollar weasels.

Go back and study the RCP polls for the month leading up to the election.
The claim is that exit polls showed Hillary winning there are none that do so or perhaps you can link to them. As to the POLLS before the election 10 to 15 percent of the electorate did not voice an opinion and on election day most of those voted for Trump.

Forum List

Back