MSNBC Apologizes For Fake News

The alt right and crazy part of the GOP barely won: a 36 EV majority with 100,000 votes in three states.

ELEVEN MILLION MORE voted against Trump than for him.

Every.Single.Time you post Fake News we will kick it up your ass.

There are far more of us than you, and over the next two years that will tell, particularly if and when the economy starts tanking from the train wreck of economic ideas of Trump and his dollar weasels.
That means 7 million more voted against Hillary.

She got it wrong. It's not a lie. But those who say it is are liars. And that is fake news.

How do you get that wrong, specifically?
Nope, you guys called it 'fake news', which means deliberate falsification, when in fact it was an error. You knew that, so you liked and faked the news.

You guys are going to get called out every. single. time.
Perhaps you can link me to the exit polls you and your buddies claim show Hillary was winning in swing States on election day? I mean You all keep claiming it yet I can not find a single source, the one exit poll I found was for Wisconsin and it clearly showed Trump was winning.
Go back and study the RCP polls for the month leading up to the election.
The claim is that exit polls showed Hillary winning there are none that do so or perhaps you can link to them. As to the POLLS before the election 10 to 15 percent of the electorate did not voice an opinion and on election day most of those voted for Trump.
I told you where to look. Do your due diligence.

How do you get that wrong, specifically?
Nope, you guys called it 'fake news', which means deliberate falsification, when in fact it was an error. You knew that, so you liked and faked the news.

You guys are going to get called out every. single. time.
Perhaps you can link me to the exit polls you and your buddies claim show Hillary was winning in swing States on election day? I mean You all keep claiming it yet I can not find a single source, the one exit poll I found was for Wisconsin and it clearly showed Trump was winning.
Go back and study the RCP polls for the month leading up to the election.
The claim is that exit polls showed Hillary winning there are none that do so or perhaps you can link to them. As to the POLLS before the election 10 to 15 percent of the electorate did not voice an opinion and on election day most of those voted for Trump.
I told you where to look. Do your due diligence.
I don't need to the polls before the election had 10 to 15 percent not voicing an opinion. Hillary got what the polls showed she would get trump got the undecided.

The alt right and crazy part of the GOP barely won: a 36 EV majority with 100,000 votes in three states.

There are far more of us than you, and over the next two years that will tell, particularly if and when the economy starts tanking from the train wreck of economic ideas of Trump and his dollar weasels.
Which means 150% more voted against Trump than against Clinton.

Your guy is going to be the loser in the long run.

We got one of two. Now we need to nixonise Trump.

Jake you need to apologize to all of us for being a fake.

Jake you need to apologize to all of us for being a fake.
Says one of the great fakes on the Board, as he practices 'mirroring,' accusing others of doing what he does.

She got it wrong. It's not a lie. But those who say it is are liars. And that is fake news.
it's not a lie to say she got it wrong, but the wrongness there is fake news... division by negative zero, every time.
Fake News is deliberate, intentional propaganda intended to deceive the hearer.

She did not do that.

But you, Ozone, just did.
not a chance. the nastina looked right into the camera and lied. game over. you lose.

MSNBC should apologize for its existence.

Your media machine is owned by 6 major multinational corporations, down from 50 some odd companies back in the 1980’s. You know, competition and the like, stuff america is ostensibly all about, and shit. But the FCC got deregulated under Clinton, so now we have this shit – corporate state propaganda. It’s all the same really. Fox And MSNBC for example both push the same perceptual reality. You little people just need to be kept shearing at one another so the societal wealth redistribution can continue while you screech at each other.
Wait Fox and MSNBC promote the same perceptual reality? Can you expound on that?

MSNBC should apologize for its existence.

Your media machine is owned by 6 major multinational corporations, down from 50 some odd companies back in the 1980’s. You know, competition and the like, stuff america is ostensibly all about, and shit. But the FCC got deregulated under Clinton, so now we have this shit – corporate state propaganda. It’s all the same really. Fox And MSNBC for example both push the same perceptual reality. You little people just need to be kept shearing at one another so the societal wealth redistribution can continue while you screech at each other.
Can you show us the 50 media companies and the 6 current ones? and what they owned

The doofi act like they believe normal reasonable standard people believe the OP. Silly alt right doofi.

MSNBC host apologizes after spreading a fake news story, falsely claiming that Fox News and the Republican Party had their Christmas party at Trump's Washington Hotel. Media analyst Mark Dice has the story.

That's one thing you'll never see Fox/Rush/Heritage/GOP pols etc etc ever do. And they're ALWAYS FOS.

Reminder- Fake news is normally bs RW bloggers on social media that the dupes lap up and share all over hell lol...not mistakes that are retracted and apologized for. Idiots!

You seem very angry and confused. Are you defending Fake News?

MSNBC host apologizes after spreading a fake news story, falsely claiming that Fox News and the Republican Party had their Christmas party at Trump's Washington Hotel. Media analyst Mark Dice has the story.

That's one thing you'll never see Fox/Rush/Heritage/GOP pols etc etc ever do. And they're ALWAYS FOS.

Reminder- Fake news is normally bs RW bloggers on social media that the dupes lap up and share all over hell lol...not mistakes that are retracted and apologized for. Idiots!

The far and alt rights certainly do.

I'll be here daily pointing out your Fake News. All i have to do is watch CNN and MSNBC for 5 minutes. I'll keep ya posted.

Speaking of idiots....All I do is bitch about RW bs propaganda and now fake news lol. It's ruined the GOP and now elected a con man. Hopefully a genius con man.

Speaking of idiots....All I do is bitch about RW bs propaganda and now fake news lol. It's ruined the GOP and now elected a con man. Hopefully a genius con man.

Oh i see. You're fine with Fake News, as long as it tells you what you wanna hear. And the GOP has not been 'ruined.' It's doing very well.

I'll be here daily pointing out your Fake News. All i have to do is watch CNN and MSNBC for 5 minutes. I'll keep ya posted.

Let's have ONE example of Dem fake news. And this ain't it. It's another example of RW fake news. This is an OBSCURE mistake, apologized for and retracted, which you'l never see the RW propaganda machine to. It's always move on to the next bs fake outrage....

Oh i see. You're fine with Fake News, as long as it tells you what you wanna hear. And the GOP has not been 'ruined.' It's doing very well.

The Trump Party is doing great, and the New BS GOP. lol. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the richest.

Let's have ONE example of Dem fake news. And this ain't it. It's another example of RW fake news. This is an OBSCURE mistake, apologized for and retracted, which you'l never see the RW propaganda machine to. It's always move on to the next bs fake outrage....

Just watch CNN and MSNBC for a few minutes. You'll receive plenty of Fake News.

The Trump Party is doing great, and the New BS GOP. lol. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the richest.

See, too much Fake New for you. The GOP is doing great. You're wrong again.

Just watch CNN and MSNBC for a few minutes. You'll receive plenty of Fake News.
Yup, the same fake news you'll see on the BBC, Reuters, France 24, Hindustani Times, every media IN THE WORLD BUT Fox Noise, Rush, the Murdoch WSJ, The Adelson Examiner, the Moonie Times, The Koch Heritage org, etc etc, dupe. Then there;s the Fake RW Bullshyte on social media- the Clinton murders or Obama Muslim crap etc etc you morons share and believe. There's no Dem comparison.

Forum List

Back