msnbc and cnn caught red handed.

Trump supporters continue to give this guy shit... but what has he said that hasn't happened yet? He challenged Trump and Cohen and they both backed down. He said Cohen would get indicted, it happened. He said Cohen would flip on Trump, it happened. So what has he said that didn't happen?

Lmao! So delayed broadcastingnow means it's fake news?

What about your heros like Alex Jones and Sean Hannity? They've been pushing outrageous conspircy theories for years but you still believe them.

You kids are hilarious.
It said it was LIVE. Not delayed. lIVE. So yes, fake!
This happens all the time. it was live the first time it was broadcast, and they just replay the same clip every hour or so.

You kids are wetting yourselves over nothing.

What about your heros like Alex Jones and Sean Hannity? They've been pushing outrageous conspircy theories for years but you still believe them.

You kids are hilarious.

^^^LOL...^^^

This stupid bed wetting parrot beat me to the count.

It was actually cnn that was caught, but they are all the same.

Remember the tax returns that msnbc passed as the moment that will bring down Trump?

both msnbc and cnn get caught in outright lies all the time

phony tax returns

altering zimmermans 9-1-1 call to make him sound like a racist

standing chest deep in flood water when in reality it is six inches deep

The water was chest deep where he was and the story was about how quickly it can go from a couple inches to chest deep...thus warning people not to assume it is safe to try and cross standing water

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You kids are hilarious.
This happens all the time. it was live the first time it was broadcast, and they just replay the same clip every hour or so.

What seems to be overlooked here is that the whole piece is fake claim, food for the mindless. Ali Velshi is shown over a CNN logo crawl. He works for MSNBC. So whoever pieced this together must think Republicans are too stupid to question his fake claim. Which begs the question...if the video clips are fake, maybe the times are right but the dates offered for view by both networks are different. Please don't try to tell me the narrator wouldn't do that....he knows it is fake.

You kids are hilarious.

What seems to be overlooked here is that the whole piece is fake claim, food for the mindless. Ali Velshi is shown over a CNN logo crawl. He works for MSNBC. So whoever pieced this together must think Republicans are too stupid to question his fake claim. Which begs the question...if the video clips are fake, maybe the times are right but the dates offered for view by both networks are different. Please don't try to tell me the narrator wouldn't do that....he knows it is fake.
That's because it's not.

Maybe CNN will post up the video of Biden in 1991 saying FBI investigations lead to no conclusions. No need for then

-Geaux

You kids are hilarious.

^^^LOL...^^^

Remember the tax returns that msnbc passed as the moment that will bring down Trump?

phony tax returns

The water was chest deep where he was and the story was about how quickly it can go from a couple inches to chest deep...thus warning people not to assume it is safe to try and cross standing water

sure pal i really dont care if you chose to remain willfully ignorant

You kids are hilarious.

That's because it's not.
Ali Velshi DOES NOT work for CNN. So why is he shown over a CNN logo bar? The vid is fake.

You kids are hilarious.

^^^LOL...^^^

phony tax returns

Well, if there is one thing you are an expert at, it is being ignorant.

^^^LOL...^^^

phony tax returns

Well, if there is one thing you are an expert at, it is being ignorant.

well another creative troll you are --LOL

so original

Forum List

Back