MSM (FOX) doesn't report on Christian nutters!

Run it by me in English...Am I supposed to know what this means..."Appy Polly wogies"

Sorry..I do not.

Update: I looked it up but I must be having an off day but I'm not sure what yo're saying to me or what I'm supposed to say back.

Watch clockwork orange. That is all the help I can give you.

I did long ago...I prefer to have people just say what they mean..good or bad. It clears up any confusion.

Apologies. I believe he meant Appy Polly logies

The wonders of Bing.

Run it by me in English...Am I supposed to know what this means..."Appy Polly wogies"

Sorry..I do not.

Update: I looked it up but I must be having an off day but I'm not sure what yo're saying to me or what I'm supposed to say back.

I did long ago...I prefer to have people just say what they mean..good or bad. It clears up any confusion.
It's more fun to be cryptic sometimes.

Apologies. I believe he meant Appy Polly logies

The wonders of Bing.

I assume I was insulted since he refuses to explain what he meant and thinks I'm going to sit through a Clockwork Orange to find out.

Never has a nasty word with him so if it is an insult...whatever...

If not, that's fine as well.

your thread title and OP do not mention just greek christian nutters

perhaps you should have clarified you meant only this story instead of posting a bullshit thread

you were thoroughly pwned again ravi
^stopping by to yurt

Maybe next time you should read the thread title and the OP in order and try to use your brain.

your thread title and your OP:

i give you two links where they do in fact talk about christian nutters and you ignore it.

lmao

yeah...because fox and the msm didn't report on this ONE greek story you FALSELY claimed they don't report on "christian nutters"

you were schooled ravi, admit it and move on. you should have just said, they didn't report on this ONE story.
The Christian Nutters are the people in the OP. Are you this stupid in real life? :eusa_eh:

Godfather II.

I loved that scene.

That I got, his point..I'm not so sure. Haven't watched it in years.

You fooled me with your avatar and I thought the word "not" was in there. Appy Polly wogies.

Exactly why he changed his avie. Turning off his rep didn't stop negative comments on the open board. Now he's pretending to be Del so rational people will be nice to him....or at least think he's intelligent.

^stopping by to yurt

Maybe next time you should read the thread title and the OP in order and try to use your brain.

your thread title and your OP:

i give you two links where they do in fact talk about christian nutters and you ignore it.

lmao

yeah...because fox and the msm didn't report on this ONE greek story you FALSELY claimed they don't report on "christian nutters"

you were schooled ravi, admit it and move on. you should have just said, they didn't report on this ONE story.
The Christian Nutters are the people in the OP. Are you this stupid in real life? :eusa_eh:

are you really this dishonest?

your title is about christian nutters, you failed to specify it was just greek nutters. you purposely created a misleading title because you're a troll.

:rolleyes:

When is your ban up at the other board? In other words, how long are you going to hang around and yurt?

i heart you ravi

what ban? and what board? i am not banned at any board. you're awfully sensitive these days...sand in your underwear?

Forum List

Back