MSM (FOX) doesn't report on Christian nutters!

Big surprise, eh?
On the pretext of defending Greek identity and the Greek Orthodox faith, a Golden Dawn parliamentary deputy screamed obscenities as he led a mob that stormed a controversial play this October. The mob, which included priests, also threw rocks at those attending the Greek production of Corpus Christi, the Terrence McNally play that portrays Jesus and his apostles as gay men in modern-day Texas.

The director, Laertis Vassiliou, says it was like being attacked by a Christian Taliban.

"For two months they were threatening our lives," he says. "Every day there were letters saying, 'You will burn to hell.' They said to my parents that, 'We will bring your son in a box — cut in pieces and in a box.' "

Archbishop Ieronymos strongly condemned the violence — though he says the play and the Facebook parody of Elder Paisios are blasphemous.

The state has charged Vassiliou and his cast under the blasphemy law but has dropped the charge against Loizos.

He still faces trial this year for the separate charge of insulting religion — which carries up to two years in prison.

Old Greek Blasphemy Laws Stir Up Modern Drama : NPR

The only story on this is the one you linked.

It's not that big a deal in America. Your petulant foot-stamping is utterly immaterial.

Still no reporting of this in the MSM. I wonder why?

why are you ignoring post 2 and 3 ravi? is it because you realize what a fool you are?

Your posts were not about the Greek Christian nutters. Glad to be of help.

your thread title and OP do not mention just greek christian nutters

perhaps you should have clarified you meant only this story instead of posting a bullshit thread

you were thoroughly pwned again ravi

why are you ignoring post 2 and 3 ravi? is it because you realize what a fool you are?

perhaps you should have clarified you meant only this story instead of posting a bullshit thread

^stopping by to yurt

Maybe next time you should read the thread title and the OP in order and try to use your brain.

Big surprise, eh?
On the pretext of defending Greek identity and the Greek Orthodox faith, a Golden Dawn parliamentary deputy screamed obscenities as he led a mob that stormed a controversial play this October. The mob, which included priests, also threw rocks at those attending the Greek production of Corpus Christi, the Terrence McNally play that portrays Jesus and his apostles as gay men in modern-day Texas.

The director, Laertis Vassiliou, says it was like being attacked by a Christian Taliban.

"For two months they were threatening our lives," he says. "Every day there were letters saying, 'You will burn to hell.' They said to my parents that, 'We will bring your son in a box — cut in pieces and in a box.' "

Archbishop Ieronymos strongly condemned the violence — though he says the play and the Facebook parody of Elder Paisios are blasphemous.

The state has charged Vassiliou and his cast under the blasphemy law but has dropped the charge against Loizos.

He still faces trial this year for the separate charge of insulting religion — which carries up to two years in prison.

shocking

Big surprise, eh?

I especially am impressed by your exclamation point, which adds gravity to this important post.:lol:

^stopping by to yurt

Maybe next time you should read the thread title and the OP in order and try to use your brain.

your thread title and your OP:

i give you two links where they do in fact talk about christian nutters and you ignore it.

lmao

yeah...because fox and the msm didn't report on this ONE greek story you FALSELY claimed they don't report on "christian nutters"

you were schooled ravi, admit it and move on. you should have just said, they didn't report on this ONE story.

is this typical of ravi...make a dumb thread with a bogus claim and then run away?

There's a lot of that scampering away under fire by the crowd she runs with. Fear not, she'll be back when you're asleep in the middle of the night to insult and mock you...likely she'll bring along like-minded ilk.:cool:

My father's name was Antonio Andolini. And this is for you.

^stopping by to yurt

i give you two links where they do in fact talk about christian nutters and you ignore it.

lmao

yeah...because fox and the msm didn't report on this ONE greek story you FALSELY claimed they don't report on "christian nutters"

you were schooled ravi, admit it and move on. you should have just said, they didn't report on this ONE story.

Do they report on Christian nutters? Seems to me they would only report on Muslim nutters.

is this typical of ravi...make a dumb thread with a bogus claim and then run away?

There's a lot of that scampering away under fire by the crowd she runs with. Fear not, she'll be back when you're asleep in the middle of the night to insult and mock you...likely she'll bring along like-minded ilk.:cool:

Not sure what you're getting at....but okay.

Godfather II.

I loved that scene.

^stopping by to yurt

lmao

Do they report on Christian nutters? Seems to me they would only report on Muslim nutters.

see posts 2 and 3 :eusa_angel:

Godfather II.

I loved that scene.

That I got, his point..I'm not so sure. Haven't watched it in years.

ravi knew what she was doing in creating a less than honest thread

msm fox do not report on greek christian nutters....would have been more truthful

Godfather II.

I loved that scene.

You fooled me with your avatar and I thought the word "not" was in there. Appy Polly wogies.

Run it by me in English...Am I supposed to know what this means..."Appy Polly wogies"

Sorry..I do not.

Update: I looked it up but I must be having an off day but I'm not sure what yo're saying to me or what I'm supposed to say back.

Last edited:

You fooled me with your avatar and I thought the word "not" was in there. Appy Polly wogies.

Run it by me in English...Am I supposed to know what this means..."Appy Polly wogies"

Sorry..I do not.

Update: I looked it up but I must be having an off day but I'm not sure what yo're saying to me or what I'm supposed to say back.

Watch clockwork orange. That is all the help I can give you.

Sorry..I do not.

Watch clockwork orange. That is all the help I can give you.

I did long ago...I prefer to have people just say what they mean..good or bad. It clears up any confusion.

Forum List

Back