Mrs. Trump

Melania Trump just issued a statement saying the remarks in the video are not concomitant with the man she knows.

Well, duh!!! The video was made in 2005 when she and Trump were newlyweds. The man in the video said he tried "to f*ck" another woman, one who was married at the time, as was Trump and Mrs. Trump. The man quite likely learned from his experience having an affair with Marla Maples while married to Ivana Trump that his objectives are better served if he hides his infidelity from his wife.

It's not terribly surprising that the sexist we've all seen is not the man she knows. I've heard it said that the wife is the last to "find out," but that that's also because the wife is the last to want to accept the truth about her husband's philandering. I think that's the position, in part, in which Mrs. Trump finds herself now.

Whether she's been "there" before, I cannot say. I am pretty sure she's unlikely to say whether she's had her doubts. She certainly knows she married a man who carried on a very public affair with a previous wife. She also knows when her relationship with Trump began relative to the formal end of his marriage with Marla Maples.

They were not newly weds at the time. He was talking about his stupid playboy years.

But if we are going to talk about unfaithfuls here and now, the Clinton camp just asked for it. Bill since leaving office and living in upper state New York has not just an affair with the ENERGIZER, but with Belinda Stronach and that bitch Bronfman who helped the Unicorn killer escape justice for years on end Bronfman.

So he's been fucking his way thru upper New York while Hillary is using vibrators or Uma.
Yes get the serial adulterer and accused child rapist to attack a wife who stood by her husband despite his infidelity's. Great strategy. :rofl:

Epstein. Get ready. :) How many trips? Better get ready. Loaded to bear.

You best back up yours. Because I can back up mine. I like you. Pity I have to destroy you up and coming.
Oh yeah you and all your secret insider sources :rofl:

Anyways Trump won't bring up Epstein since Trump himself has been on his island before, called him a terrific guy, praised him for liking younger women, and is about to go on trial for raping a little girl.

Whatever. Bill was up to 16 right?

Melania Trump just issued a statement saying the remarks in the video are not concomitant with the man she knows.

Well, duh!!! The video was made in 2005 when she and Trump were newlyweds. The man in the video said he tried "to f*ck" another woman, one who was married at the time, as was Trump and Mrs. Trump. The man quite likely learned from his experience having an affair with Marla Maples while married to Ivana Trump that his objectives are better served if he hides his infidelity from his wife.

It's not terribly surprising that the sexist we've all seen is not the man she knows. I've heard it said that the wife is the last to "find out," but that that's also because the wife is the last to want to accept the truth about her husband's philandering. I think that's the position, in part, in which Mrs. Trump finds herself now.

Whether she's been "there" before, I cannot say. I am pretty sure she's unlikely to say whether she's had her doubts. She certainly knows she married a man who carried on a very public affair with a previous wife. She also knows when her relationship with Trump began relative to the formal end of his marriage with Marla Maples.

They were not newly weds at the time. He was talking about his stupid playboy years.

But if we are going to talk about unfaithfuls here and now, the Clinton camp just asked for it. Bill since leaving office and living in upper state New York has not just an affair with the ENERGIZER, but with Belinda Stronach and that bitch Bronfman who helped the Unicorn killer escape justice for years on end Bronfman.

So he's been fucking his way thru upper New York while Hillary is using vibrators or Uma.
Yes get the serial adulterer and accused child rapist to attack a wife who stood by her husband despite his infidelity's. Great strategy. :rofl:

You best back up yours. Because I can back up mine. I like you. Pity I have to destroy you up and coming.

Anyways Trump won't bring up Epstein since Trump himself has been on his island before, called him a terrific guy, praised him for liking younger women, and is about to go on trial for raping a little girl.

I don't know. What's your cut off point for being okay with it?

Right wingers on this thread are acting like real bad drunks...I knew they needed a few drinks to get over Trump's fiasco of a campaign but I didn't know there were going to be such unhinged drunks. Yuck !!!

And the 12 year old that got the case thrown out in "omg even roman didn't get shit nailed on him" ready for New York.

Fair game. I'm telling you my dear freind two weeks left. Wait till you see what I have on the media. I have been working on this for so long. I am loaded for bear. This summer was the summer of summers where I turned to just loving life and loving every minute of where I blessedly am. I didn't want to get fighting until the last two weeks because I am on such a migratory path that in my front yard I have Blue Jays fighting with Juncos with Sparrows of every description . Finches. Oh the finches. The warblers.

I have been on the hunt for so many years waiting until this point. My problem is not with the men. But what has been allowed or embraced with it.

Take the Bush family. Not having a problem with a rapist among them but worried about Trump. What a joke. This week they will all be attacked. This is just the beginning of what will be unleashed.

Now this bullshit on trial for raping a little girl? I have so much on Bill with Epstein you are going to make yourself wish you died as a child over this. Bill went how many times to the island of the under age girls?

Get ready.

I have been on the hunt for so many years waiting until this point. My problem is not with the men. But what has been allowed or embraced with it.

Take the Bush family. Not having a problem with a rapist among them but worried about Trump. What a joke. This week they will all be attacked. This is just the beginning of what will be unleashed.

Now this bullshit on trial for raping a little girl? I have so much on Bill with Epstein you are going to make yourself wish you died as a child over this. Bill went how many times to the island of the under age girls?

Get ready.
I'm ready for you to tell me how many trips with Epstein is acceptable. 16 is too many right? So what's your cap? And why do you immediately dismiss a little girl who says Trump and Epstein raped her?

I'm ready when you are.

So sick. Trump was 58 years old with multiple daughters when he said that. What a disgraceful person.
I take it you've never been in a country club locker room or any athletic locker room.

Do you grab women by the snatch and then brag about how your fame lets you get away with it?
"Every Goddamn Day."
~~Gen George S. Patton

So who crushed more pussy, Bill or Trump?

Or Hillary? She actually has the advantage of having one and being a lesbian...

Sad that this is what the politics has devolved to, but it's what it is.

Hey Im going to have to drag out one of my faves. Jimmeh. Mr. Carville. Oh and Mr. and Mrs Hubble. I love the south. Did I tell you guys I used to live there?

:lol:

So sick. Trump was 58 years old with multiple daughters when he said that. What a disgraceful person.
I take it you've never been in a country club locker room or any athletic locker room.

Do you grab women by the snatch and then brag about how your fame lets you get away with it?
"Every Goddamn Day."
~~Gen George S. Patton

We all know that Trump is an asshole. This is what is fucking them up. :lmao:

People keep mentioning Bill Clinton as though his behavior is somehow relevant. But more than that, that Trump's, or his supporters', best retort is to invoke the behavior of the spouse of his opponent, saying nothing would be better.

57f9c4a797abd6.36016691_r.jpg

Forum List

Back