Mr. President, Marines Still Use Bayonets

Oh really????? So show us with statistics your claim. BACK IT UP.. lol

Well...let's see. The National Defense Act (3 June 1916) set the peace strength of the Regular Army at 220,000 officers and men and of the National Guard at 450,000.

That's about, what, 600,000 bayonets? There are not 600,000 Marines currently serving.

Did you know we still use horses too?

Bwhahahahaha!!!!!!!! You used the entire ARMED SERVICES, I said MARINES HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No you didn't. You said back up the claim that there are fewer bayonets in use, as the President said. Of course there are fewer bayonets in use. Only an idiot would try to say differently. I rest my case.

Well...let's see. The National Defense Act (3 June 1916) set the peace strength of the Regular Army at 220,000 officers and men and of the National Guard at 450,000.

That's about, what, 600,000 bayonets? There are not 600,000 Marines currently serving.

Did you know we still use horses too?

Bwhahahahaha!!!!!!!! You used the entire ARMED SERVICES, I said MARINES HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No you didn't. You said back up the claim that there are fewer bayonets in use, as the President said. Of course there are fewer bayonets in use. Only an idiot would try to say differently. I rest my case.

You haven't rested anything but your single celled brain. LOL

You put out numbers of the ENTIRE SERVICES and compared it to MARINE numbers.. ROFLMAO!!!

The Boy President made himself looks like a weak out of touch Commander last night.. EVERY single Marine uses and trains with bayonets.. EVERY SINGE ONE.. As much as your useless Zombie posse tries, they can't spin that.

Well really.

I wouldn't expect either Romney or Barry to know much about the military.

Neither served and know very little about how the military runs. What weapons it uses or basically anything about the military.

Of course one would expect the CIC to have at least a working knowledge but in Barry's case I'm glad I ain't holdin my breath. LOL

LadyShitSlinger just can't stop talking about Bayonets...

Obama says military has “fewer horses and bayonets”: Does the U.S. military still use bayonets? - Slate Magazine

In 2010, the Army began to scale back on bayonet drills in favor of calisthenics, perhaps a wise move given that the soldiers rarely carry bayonets on their rifles, and since the last U.S. bayonet charge was in 1951.

Bayonets ARE phallic in nature.....they're long, hard and penetrate.....no wonder the Cumslinger is so obsessed.

Here.. I'll do it for you LIBRUL dummies.. LOL

But the bayonet is still standard issue military equipment for the U.S. Marine Corps starting at basic training. Marines train in how to use the bayonet in close combat warfare.

According to the Marine Corps website, “attach the OKC-3S Bayonet” to your rifle and it is an effective close combat weapon.

“The OKC-3S is the weapon of choice when shots can’t be fired,” according to the website.

And both the Marines and Army train regularly in hand-to-hand combat because military leaders believe it will help hone their reflexes and their edge in a variety of situations. While most service members don’t get training on horseback riding, the special operations forces used horses during the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan
A Pointed Argument: Bayonets and Horses - Washington Wire - WSJ

NOT JUST MARINES, ARMY too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh noes............

Keep up those English language remedial classes LGS.
Good luck, you are truly a poster child for Republican education policies.

She's posting facts with links. All you're doing is making personal attacks. If you don't like her topic...move on...fairly simple, no?
:cool:

She'd be right if Obama said none. Since he said fewer, she looks like an idiot. If you don't know the difference between none and fewer then, frankly, you're an idiot as well.

LadyShitSlinger just can't stop talking about Bayonets...

Obama says military has “fewer horses and bayonets”: Does the U.S. military still use bayonets? - Slate Magazine

In 2010, the Army began to scale back on bayonet drills in favor of calisthenics, perhaps a wise move given that the soldiers rarely carry bayonets on their rifles, and since the last U.S. bayonet charge was in 1951.

Bayonets ARE phallic in nature.....they're long, hard and penetrate.....no wonder the Cumslinger is so obsessed.

Great...now you're going to attract Warrior. Nice job Steel. Sheesh.

meltdown.gif

so lgs wants to go back to bayonets and all.....your making a fool of yourself....romney lost the debate big time...he sounded like a cheer leader for obama's policies

Unlike debate Number One where Obama indeed agreed with everything Romney said. Shaking and nodding his head all night like a bobblehead. :cool:
No doubt.

He gave "Mittens" all the rope he'd required.

I guess that helped to better-define that "SNAP" we (all) heard, last night.

suicide_hanging_288_f.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Great...now you're going to attract Warrior. Nice job Steel. Sheesh.

Shit.....didn't think of that....he will be slobbering all over the board, just waiting to shove one up someone's ass.

The larger point here is lost:

The Navy says they need a specific number of vessels to perform their job.

Obama says they need fewer.

Who do you think knows more about it -- the Navy, or Obama?

MARINETTE, Wis. (AP) -- Congress has approved the Navy's plan to buy 20 advanced combat ships, a move expected to create thousands of jobs in Wisconsin, Michigan and Alabama.

The plan was included in the budget bill that President Barack Obama signed into law Wednesday. It authorizes the Navy to buy 10 warships each from Marinette Marine Corp. in Marinette, Wis., and Austal USA in Mobile, Ala.

Congress Approves Navy Ships Built in Wisconsin - TODAY'S TMJ4

The answer to your question is Obama.

And, negged for lying.

MARINETTE, Wis. (AP) -- Congress has approved the Navy's plan to buy 20 advanced combat ships, a move expected to create thousands of jobs in Wisconsin, Michigan and Alabama.

The plan was included in the budget bill that President Barack Obama signed into law Wednesday. It authorizes the Navy to buy 10 warships each from Marinette Marine Corp. in Marinette, Wis., and Austal USA in Mobile, Ala.

And, negged for lying.

mitt should really try to keep up. the bill was passed two years ago.

:lol:

And, negged for lying.

And there's money alloted in the 2013 budget for 10 more, including the USS John F. Kennedy....a new, state of the art aircraft carrier.
10 Ships for U.S. Navy in New Budget | Defense News | defensenews.com

Forum List

Back