Mr. President, Marines Still Use Bayonets

Hey, Mr. President, they still have swords in the Navy you know. They still use swords. Hahahaha stupid president. See? Swords.

No more firghtening than the fact that all the Mittens lovers can't understand the difference between a reduction in use and not used at all.

When all else fails make up something to whine about.

Never mind bayonets...it's about punching holes in women and filing them in "binders" while they're still alive. :eusa_whistle:

Wow...who said that? Keep trying...maybe you'll come up with one....if not, you can always go back to Solyndra and "you didn't build that"...

Look up the word facetious. However for a few days there was talk about women being offended by that comment...that is not facetious.

You should know a lot about offending women. You can't debate LGS so you call her Cumslinger...:cool: Classy....

He just sounded like a condescending prick when he made the comments he did, turned a lot of people off, it didn't help his cause to those who are yet undecided. That's all that matters at this point.

No more firghtening than the fact that all the Mittens lovers can't understand the difference between a reduction in use and not used at all.

Its not at all surprising, righties think in binary.

For instance, the tax rate on the wealthy can either be 0% or 100%. There's no reasonable ground. If you wanna raise taxes on the rich you must wanna take ALL their money.

He just sounded like a condescending prick when he made the comments he did, turned a lot of people off, it didn't help his cause to those who are yet undecided. That's all that matters at this point.

it's only condescension in the eyes of those who think mitt would make a good president.

Its not at all surprising, righties think in binary.

For instance, the tax rate on the wealthy can either be 0% or 100%. There's no reasonable ground. If you wanna raise taxes on the rich you must wanna take ALL their money.

Do you buy your straw by the bale? :eusa_whistle:

He said "fewer" horses and bayonets, not "none." If you're going to attack Obama on something, at least be intelligent about it. I had more issue with how he talked down to Romney in his follow up to that. "We have things things called aircraft carriers and planes land on them. We have these ships that go under the water called submarines." I'm paraphrasing here but that didn't sound presidential at all.

Romney said that Syria was Iran's greatest ally and their gateway to the sea. Nevermind that Syria and Iran share no borders and Iran looks to have about 10 times the coastline that Syria does.

He said "fewer" horses and bayonets, not "none." If you're going to attack Obama on something, at least be intelligent about it. I had more issue with how he talked down to Romney in his follow up to that. "We have things things called aircraft carriers and planes land on them. We have these ships that go under the water called submarines." I'm paraphrasing here but that didn't sound presidential at all.

Romney said that Syria was Iran's greatest ally and their gateway to the sea. Nevermind that Syria and Iran share no borders and Iran looks to have about 10 times the coastline that Syria does.

They both made gaffes. The "Grand Finale" turned out to be a boring draw.

Never mind bayonets...it's about punching holes in women and filing them in "binders" while they're still alive. :eusa_whistle:

Wow...who said that? Keep trying...maybe you'll come up with one....if not, you can always go back to Solyndra and "you didn't build that"...

Look up the word facetious. However for a few days there was talk about women being offended by that comment...that is not facetious.

You should know a lot about offending women. You can't debate LGS so you call her Cumslinger...:cool: Classy....

Really? can't debate? I call Warrior a gay biker too....because he's always talking about buttfucking and gay oral sex. LGS isn't interested in debate....she's a hack...no better than a few on the left who do the same damned thing.....remember when Truthmatters went on a ten page tirade about the GOP not respecting the troops in Afghanistan or something like that? I do....not only did I not defend her...but took the opposing viewpoint...

And as far as I recall....this board's policy is....if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. I've been called names....had my nickname butchered, been called a baby killer, communist, and a host of other bullshit....never once been offended that I had to cry in my pillow at night.

Really? can't debate? I call Warrior a gay biker too....because he's always talking about buttfucking and gay oral sex. LGS isn't interested in debate....she's a hack...no better than a few on the left who do the same damned thing.....remember when Truthmatters went on a ten page tirade about the GOP not respecting the troops in Afghanistan or something like that? I do....not only did I not defend her...but took the opposing viewpoint...

And as far as I recall....this board's policy is....if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. I've been called names....had my nickname butchered, been called a baby killer, communist, and a host of other bullshit....never once been offended that I had to cry in my pillow at night.

:blahblah::blahblah:

I don't need to defend LGS. She can clean your clock on her worst day. My point was your lack of class by calling a woman a Cumslinger instead of making your point since you seem to pride yourself on your "debating skills". :cool:

Not to worry, if Romney is elected we will see a lot more horses in the military, and more massed infantry charges against machine guns, but our boys will have bayonets. Romney may also reintroduce the old British-Regular tactics of standing upright in red coated ranks when firing at the enemy. The red coats made it easier to see them. The Democrats and military have dropped a lot of old good tried and true military tactics including the cavalry sabre charge, I can see a new poem emerging Romney's Light Brigade.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back