Mr. President, Marines Still Use Bayonets

Daving again.....how original.

Not at all. Stevens and the others are just collateral damage on the way to Obama's second term, right?

Don't even bother pretending you give a shit about them. You know, just like Obama.

Meanwhile, you can't even use the term "daving" properly. Have I ever mentioned that you're a stupid, stupid woman?
Classic daving entry post...aaaaaaaaand aaaaway we go!
You had a chance to demonstrate your concern over the 4 dead Americans killed due to the Obama Administration's incompetency.

You chose to be an ass instead.

Your only concern over them is how they might hurt Obama's re-election. Not coincidentally, that's Obama's only concern, too.

Daving again.....how original.

Not at all. Stevens and the others are just collateral damage on the way to Obama's second term, right?

Don't even bother pretending you give a shit about them. You know, just like Obama.

Meanwhile, you can't even use the term "daving" properly. Have I ever mentioned that you're a stupid, stupid woman?

The only people I've noticed pretending to care are Republicans with an ax to grind.
Democrats aren't even pretending to care.

I've known and worked with State Department folks. They're not trained to deal with violence. That's why they're protected by people who are.

Somebody decided that Ambassador Stevens and his staff didn't warrant such protection.

That's reprehensible.

You had a chance to demonstrate your concern over the 4 dead Americans killed due to the Obama Administration's incompetency.

Your only concern over them is how they might hurt Obama's re-election. Not coincidentally, that's Obama's only concern, too.

That's a good assessment and from what I've seen these past couple of days, all of the forum leftists are the same.. All that matters is Obama. Total Zombies, seriously. I've never seen or heard of an entire group who are soo brainwashed. It's unsettling.

Neither has being an assclown ever stopped you.
Have you ever contributed a post that wasn't smarmy and smug? I mean like in your life. Good thing you aren't a mod anymore. Maybe because you abused your position, which happens when people who have nothing going for them are given a little power.

qft! Looks like a LOT of Lib mods aren't Mods any longer.. For good reason.

Del has never been, or ever will be, a lib.
However, you, along with Rabbi and Dave, will always be dumbfucks.
Go figure....:cool:
At least I'm not dumb enough to go on another country's message board and bloviate about their internal affairs.

Are you willing to make the case that we don't have supersonic jets that can be refueled in flight and we can be there to provide air support in hours and attain air superiority in probably days....long enough for slower planes to arrive with a forward supply of elite troops that can assist either country until more arrive.....that, in the case if Japan, we have Pacific Fleet, satellite reconnaissance that can plot hostile mobilizations of forces......and oh yeah.....TELEPHONES?!?!?
Sometimes, hours and days is far too long.

You could ask Ambassador Stevens, but he's dead because military assets weren't on scene.

Really? apples and oranges. a small group of highly mobile, heavily armed people can't be picked up via satellite recon.....but a mobilization against another country can.....but you knew that, didn't you?

Give it up....Besides, I never said we shouldn't have troops there.....but perhaps the host governments should reimburse us for the expense of protecting their asses during peacetime....I have no problem helping a friend in need....but it's been.....what? 53-54 years since WWII? The Cold War has been over since the late 80's? Perhaps it's time we stop or at least lessen the subsidization of other countries' defense needs.

Speaking of apples and oranges, I'm not talking about mobilization. I'm talking about a Marine detachment to guard the State Department folks.

You know, the thing that someone in the Obama Administration stupidly decided they didn't need.

Did that quite a bit when it happened. Now is the time when all of you frantically try to make their bodies into baseball bats to hit Obama with. No thanks.

Actually, I chose to blend two whiney, faux outrage topics of the Right. You didn't like it. It hit too close to home. I get that. :D

Oh...so very very ironic....or is it more projection on your part. Maybe a little of both. Your only concern is that their deaths be used as much as possible to hurt Obama. So your comment is giving me quite a chuckle. Thank you for being pretty transparent on this.

Really? apples and oranges. a small group of highly mobile, heavily armed people can't be picked up via satellite recon.....but a mobilization against another country can.....but you knew that, didn't you?

Give it up....Besides, I never said we shouldn't have troops there.....but perhaps the host governments should reimburse us for the expense of protecting their asses during peacetime....I have no problem helping a friend in need....but it's been.....what? 53-54 years since WWII? The Cold War has been over since the late 80's? Perhaps it's time we stop or at least lessen the subsidization of other countries' defense needs.

How did they manage to track Anwar al Awlaki using satellites then? Was he with a large group of troops that were preparing to invade Oman or Saudi Arabia?

Like to see proof that they tracked him via satellite....got a link? Or are you just being a dishonest prick? No, much like Bin Laden, I'd be willing to bet that they used human intelligence to get his location. But hey, feel free to prove me wrong.

You want proof that they used satellites? Tell me something, how do you think they managed to track him over a period of 2 years?

Are you willing to make the case that we don't have supersonic jets that can be refueled in flight and we can be there to provide air support in hours and attain air superiority in probably days....long enough for slower planes to arrive with a forward supply of elite troops that can assist either country until more arrive.....that, in the case if Japan, we have Pacific Fleet, satellite reconnaissance that can plot hostile mobilizations of forces......and oh yeah.....TELEPHONES?!?!?

What a wonderful idea, give China a few days to attack Taiwan before we can get there an help.

What happened when Iraq invaded Kuwait? Besides, the discussion was Germany and Japan, wasn't it?

I thought the discussion was how stupid it is to assume that we can rule the world using horses and bayonets.

Sometimes, hours and days is far too long.

You could ask Ambassador Stevens, but he's dead because military assets weren't on scene.

Speaking of apples and oranges, I'm not talking about mobilization. I'm talking about a Marine detachment to guard the State Department folks.

You know, the thing that someone in the Obama Administration stupidly decided they didn't need.

Quit changing the fucking goalposts....Get beat on one topic.....troops in Germany and Japan....switch to Benghazi.

BTW.....who cut the funding for worldwide Embassy security by $330 Million? Oh.....The GOP lead House? Hmmmmm.

What a wonderful idea, give China a few days to attack Taiwan before we can get there an help.

What happened when Iraq invaded Kuwait? Besides, the discussion was Germany and Japan, wasn't it?

I thought the discussion was how stupid it is to assume that we can rule the world using horses and bayonets.

yeah....until you big bags of douche changed the goal post a couple of dozen times.

Did that quite a bit when it happened. Now is the time when all of you frantically try to make their bodies into baseball bats to hit Obama with. No thanks.

Actually, I chose to blend two whiney, faux outrage topics of the Right. You didn't like it. It hit too close to home. I get that. :D

Oh...so very very ironic....or is it more projection on your part. Maybe a little of both. Your only concern is that their deaths be used as much as possible to hurt Obama. So your comment is giving me quite a chuckle. Thank you for being pretty transparent on this.
It's obvious you utterly refuse to acknowledge that Obama's failure caused the deaths of four Americans.

Obama sits in the big chair. That means what happens under his watch is his responsibility. That didn't stop when Bush was no longer President.

Now stop whining about it. Obama ASKED for the job, remember?

Not everyone is as willfully dense as you, however.

yeah....until you big bags of douche changed the goal post a couple of dozen times.

I never moved the goal post, my position is still that Obama made a fool of himself by trying to say that we didn't have aircraft carriers and submarines in 1916.

Quit changing the fucking goalposts....Get beat on one topic.....troops in Germany and Japan....switch to Benghazi.
Except I wasn't beaten. You decided we didn't need troops there, and never made your case.
BTW.....who cut the funding for worldwide Embassy security by $330 Million? Oh.....The GOP lead House? Hmmmmm.
As much as you'd like to blame the GOP, the simple fact is the bill wouldn't have passed if more Democrats than Republicans hadn't voted for it.

Dems accuse GOP of cutting security funding in Libya despite majority Dem support for vote | The Daily Caller

House Democrats opened Wednesday’s House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform hearing by attacking Republicans for cuts to embassy security funding — cuts that only happened thanks to overwhelming support from House Democrats, including House Oversight Committee Ranking Democratic member Rep. Elijah Cummings. In fact, more House Democrats – 149 of them — voted for the cuts than did House Republicans, of which 147 voted for them.​
But you just keep repeating liberal memes as you've been programmed.

I never moved the goal post, my position is still that Obama made a fool of himself by trying to say that we didn't have aircraft carriers and submarines in 1916.

all you ever do is move goal posts

Ok...Morten Fucking Anderson.....Change the goalpost again.....show me ONE post in this thread that you ever mentioned aircraft carriers and submarines in 1916....in fact....show me where Obama said we didn't have aircraft carriers and submarines in 1916...... and by the way, we didn't have aircraft carriers in 1916....we did have submarines though....although at the time, we considered them ineffective and Germany was.much more enamored with them.

Forum List

Back