Mr. President, close the southern border.

Mr. President, close the southern border. -

the southern border is closed - name one border crossing where people can just walk in without going through a checkpoint and customs .. JUST ONE.

I'll wait for an answer ....

Wow, trying to play a semantics gotcha game? How about you hold your breath till you get an answer.

translation; ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I cant name one either.

Sure I can, but I'm not going to play your game.

Can't say I blame you. It does get way old after a while.

name one border crossing where people can just walk in without going through a checkpoint and customs .. JUST ONE.
THIS ONE: the USA Mexico border

name the crossing

Eastern San Diego, a small town called Jacumba. I’ve sat on this exact portion of this fence.
mexico-border-fence-with-holes-at-jacumba-california-ARG65P.jpg

so where is the crossing ?

a crossing and a fence must confuse you ...

I think you're too confused and stupid to know the difference between a port of entry and a place where the border can be crossed away form a port of entry.

POE ?

who said anything about POE's ???

those little voices in your head need their meds ..

:cuckoo:

If President Trump completely closed the border with Mexico to all traffic how long do you think it would take for Mexico to put an end to caravans assulting our country. If Mexico can’t export trade to the U.S. they will feel the lost revenue quickly. We closed our borders after 9/11 and we should do it on our southern border now. The invasions of foreigners is a threat to our Republic and our President needs to stop it now. We have legal ways to immigrate and that should be the only way anyone comes to this country.

So your idea is to disrupt trade with one of our largest trading partners and damage both the U.S. and Mexican economies just to stop this "caravan"? :cool:

desperate times call for desperate measures

HILL: Now Marce I need some ideas if I'm going to get your town out of the serious trouble its in.

MARCELLUS: River City ain't in any trouble!

HILL: Then I'm gonna have to create some.

I’m curious....Mr Fiscally Conservative Guy.
$21 trillion in debt, deficit spending like nobody’s business, 29 million illegal invaders dropping taxpayer dependent litters of pet humans at a cockroaches pace, homeless Vets pissing, shitting and dying in our streets daily, a middle class that can’t afford decent healthcare or save a dime and a exploding filthy, disgusting underclass like we’ve never seen before....
At what FUCKING point are you going to decide we’re in trouble?

name one border crossing where people can just walk in without going through a checkpoint and customs .. JUST ONE.
THIS ONE: the USA Mexico border

name the crossing

Eastern San Diego, a small town called Jacumba. I’ve sat on this exact portion of this fence.
mexico-border-fence-with-holes-at-jacumba-california-ARG65P.jpg

so where is the crossing ?

a crossing and a fence must confuse you ...
I don’t care where the crossing is. If illegals can get there, American troops can get there to stop them. Thousands of illegals aren’t going to cross without us knowing about it and if it takes mobilizing our military to stop them then so be it.

If President Trump completely closed the border with Mexico to all traffic how long do you think it would take for Mexico to put an end to caravans assulting our country. If Mexico can’t export trade to the U.S. they will feel the lost revenue quickly. We closed our borders after 9/11 and we should do it on our southern border now. The invasions of foreigners is a threat to our Republic and our President needs to stop it now. We have legal ways to immigrate and that should be the only way anyone comes to this country.

So your idea is to disrupt trade with one of our largest trading partners and damage both the U.S. and Mexican economies just to stop this "caravan"? :cool:

We’ve paved our path and bought ourselves the position of ‘worlds most powerful’ isn’t it time we operate from a position of power?

Uh-huh, if you call shooting yourself in the foot "operating from a position of power".

Personally I'd characterize doing what the OP suggests as "operating from a position of sheer economic stupidity".

What would your solution be?

Several I can think of, first off as I suggested in another thread, a joint US-Mexico camp/facility in Southern Mexico to hold & process U.S./Mexican asylum requests along with vetting, anybody that makes the grade gets transport to national intake processing centers, those that don't get returned to their country of origin.

Second we still have a military and that military has the capability to track and observe this "caravan" in real time, so if/when it approaches the border it's not inconceivable that this big, expensive military of ours coupled with our existing border patrol could stop the handful would be foreign invaders that manage to make it the 1,000 miles across bandit infested deserts.

Third we can collaborate with the Mexican Military on option #2 for a both sides of the border solution.

Bottom line is that we all pay the federal government A LOT of money to solve problems like this and if the best the morons in Washington can come up with is to stick it to our own pocketbooks and the pocketbooks of our businesses along with the pocketbooks of innocent Mexican citizens and business while not solving the problem, then we need to fire all of them.

Unfortunately these are not asylum seekers. Just look at all the pictures of able bodied young strong men. In addition there is free movement amongst some central American countries. Perhaps this army of Latino dicks can go to Venezuela. they need people like them there.

Unfortunately these are not asylum seekers. Just look at all the pictures of able bodied young strong men. In addition there is free movement amongst some central American countries. Perhaps this army of Latino dicks can go to Venezuela. they need people like them there.

Unfortunately they will become asylum seekers as soon as they get in touch with a Democrat funded attorney.

We’ve paved our path and bought ourselves the position of ‘worlds most powerful’ isn’t it time we operate from a position of power?

Uh-huh, if you call shooting yourself in the foot "operating from a position of power".

Personally I'd characterize doing what the OP suggests as "operating from a position of sheer economic stupidity".

Several I can think of, first off as I suggested in another thread, a joint US-Mexico camp/facility in Southern Mexico to hold & process U.S./Mexican asylum requests along with vetting, anybody that makes the grade gets transport to national intake processing centers, those that don't get returned to their country of origin.

Second we still have a military and that military has the capability to track and observe this "caravan" in real time, so if/when it approaches the border it's not inconceivable that this big, expensive military of ours coupled with our existing border patrol could stop the handful would be foreign invaders that manage to make it the 1,000 miles across bandit infested deserts.

Third we can collaborate with the Mexican Military on option #2 for a both sides of the border solution.

Bottom line is that we all pay the federal government A LOT of money to solve problems like this and if the best the morons in Washington can come up with is to stick it to our own pocketbooks and the pocketbooks of our businesses along with the pocketbooks of innocent Mexican citizens and business while not solving the problem, then we need to fire all of them.

Nah, sounds like more of the same pussy shit to me.
Good people are calling the shots now and we’re fed the fuck up.
Declare ALL cockroaches from Mexico, Central and South America to be ineligible for asylum and shut the muthafucker down 100% until further notice.....DONE AND DONE!

Camp facility? Why not just send messengers along the route that everyone will be turned away and those that insist on trying to push through will be arrested and deported ASAP?

Nah, sounds like more of the same pussy shit to me.
Good people are calling the shots now and we’re fed the fuck up.
Declare ALL cockroaches from Mexico, Central and South America to be ineligible for asylum and shut the muthafucker down 100% until further notice.....DONE AND DONE!

Extreme tactics like this have worked before. I agree.

desperate times call for desperate measures

HILL: Now Marce I need some ideas if I'm going to get your town out of the serious trouble its in.

MARCELLUS: River City ain't in any trouble!

HILL: Then I'm gonna have to create some.

I’m curious....Mr Fiscally Conservative Guy.
$21 trillion in debt, deficit spending like nobody’s business, 29 million illegal invaders dropping taxpayer dependent litters of pet humans at a cockroaches pace, homeless Vets pissing, shitting and dying in our streets daily, a middle class that can’t afford decent healthcare or save a dime and a exploding filthy, disgusting underclass like we’ve never seen before....
At what FUCKING point are you going to decide we’re in trouble?

Just like cockroaches, when the money runs out G5 will disappear along with most of the illegals.

Camp facility? Why not just send messengers along the route that everyone will be turned away and those that insist on trying to push through will be arrested and deported ASAP?

Well yeah, makes perfect since...I mean, we’re dealing with super decent, moral, orderly human beings you know.

These are not desperate times, pants shitter.

These are not desperate times??? Dood, talk with a liberal.

you're confused. liberals are not the ones irrationally frightened by brown boogeymen. :itsok:

Wow, sound a bit racist there pal. I wasn't referring to "brown boogeymen", I was referring to all the "end of the world" BS stories libs decide to make up on a daily basis....dumbass.

The border is very long, and a few thousand people take up a minuscule percentage of it.

Forum List

Back