Mr. President, close the southern border.

if we're going to stop illegal immigration it will take sacrifices, but contrary to what libs say, there is the ability to fix the problem permanently.

Mr. President, close the southern border. -

the southern border is closed - name one border crossing where people can just walk in without going through a checkpoint and customs .. JUST ONE.

I'll wait for an answer ....

Wow, trying to play a semantics gotcha game? How about you hold your breath till you get an answer.

If President Trump completely closed the border with Mexico to all traffic how long do you think it would take for Mexico to put an end to caravans assulting our country. If Mexico can’t export trade to the U.S. they will feel the lost revenue quickly. We closed our borders after 9/11 and we should do it on our southern border now. The invasions of foreigners is a threat to our Republic and our President needs to stop it now. We have legal ways to immigrate and that should be the only way anyone comes to this country.

So your idea is to disrupt trade with one of our largest trading partners and damage both the U.S. and Mexican economies just to stop this "caravan"? :cool:
There are 600,000,000 people living south of our border and a fair percentage fo them would like to move to the US if they could, so it is critical that this caravan be stopped by any means necessary because if we allow these thousands of people to enter the US it would be an open invitation to the 600,000,000 still living south of our border to come to the US. The threat to close the border is intended to motivate the Mexican government to prevent the caravan from reaching the US border.
We have a plethora of other means to halt this "caravan" that don't involve hurting our own Business and Consumers and Mexico's along with it.

Whatever the cost in lost trade, the US economy will be better able to tolerate it than the Mexican economy will.

You're still proposing hurting both economies and in the end it won't accomplish the objective. Why do you want to make both countries poorer and punish U.S. and Mexican businesses and citizens in the process? and to add insult to injury these people you're so upset about aren't even Mexican Citizens, so why the fixation on punishing Mexico?

I have to agree. There are better ways to keep illegals out and putting the military on the border will take care of the Honduran's headed our way.

We certainly don't want to affect the economies of businesses in the US and our trading partner, Mexico.

the southern border is closed - name one border crossing where people can just walk in without going through a checkpoint and customs .. JUST ONE.

Wow, trying to play a semantics gotcha game? How about you hold your breath till you get an answer.

translation; ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I cant name one either.

If President Trump completely closed the border with Mexico to all traffic how long do you think it would take for Mexico to put an end to caravans assulting our country. If Mexico can’t export trade to the U.S. they will feel the lost revenue quickly. We closed our borders after 9/11 and we should do it on our southern border now. The invasions of foreigners is a threat to our Republic and our President needs to stop it now. We have legal ways to immigrate and that should be the only way anyone comes to this country.

So your idea is to disrupt trade with one of our largest trading partners and damage both the U.S. and Mexican economies just to stop this "caravan"? :cool:

desperate times call for desperate measures
These are not desperate times, pants shitter.

ph82zro0002qbwe.png

We’ve paved our path and bought ourselves the position of ‘worlds most powerful’ isn’t it time we operate from a position of power?

Uh-huh, if you call shooting yourself in the foot "operating from a position of power".

Personally I'd characterize doing what the OP suggests as "operating from a position of sheer economic stupidity".

I’m can’t wrap my head around how you arrive at that.
The play is simple, it goes like this.

Trump:
“Effective immediately I am stopping any and all distributions of funds to Mexico, Central and South America, I’m sending thousands of troops to the border and closing it down, all entry must seize at once, this includes entry for all commerce and trade. We will consider reopening the border as soon as the caravan of filth has moved atleast 500 miles south of our border.”
How fast do you think Enrique will make shit happen?
This is simple shit for retards. It’s time to grab our balls people.

There are 600,000,000 people living south of our border and a fair percentage fo them would like to move to the US if they could, so it is critical that this caravan be stopped by any means necessary because if we allow these thousands of people to enter the US it would be an open invitation to the 600,000,000 still living south of our border to come to the US. The threat to close the border is intended to motivate the Mexican government to prevent the caravan from reaching the US border.
We have a plethora of other means to halt this "caravan" that don't involve hurting our own Business and Consumers and Mexico's along with it.

Whatever the cost in lost trade, the US economy will be better able to tolerate it than the Mexican economy will.

You're still proposing hurting both economies and in the end it won't accomplish the objective. Why do you want to make both countries poorer and punish U.S. and Mexican businesses and citizens in the process? and to add insult to injury these people you're so upset about aren't even Mexican Citizens, so why the fixation on punishing Mexico?
Clearly, you still don't understand the purpose of the threat: it is to motivate the Mexican government to prevent the caravan from reaching the US border. If the Mexican government chooses not to halt the caravan, then they will quite justifiably be held accountable. We have no other methods of stopping the caravan from entering the US that will not involve the US firing weapons into Mexican sovereign territory, technically an act of war.

Last edited:
name one border crossing where people can just walk in without going through a checkpoint and customs .. JUST ONE.
THIS ONE: the USA Mexico border

name the crossing

Eastern San Diego, a small town called Jacumba. I’ve sat on this exact portion of this fence.
mexico-border-fence-with-holes-at-jacumba-california-ARG65P.jpg

so where is the crossing ?

a crossing and a fence must confuse you ...

Oh I get it..,you dumbmuthafuckers love to split hairs.

We’ve paved our path and bought ourselves the position of ‘worlds most powerful’ isn’t it time we operate from a position of power?

Uh-huh, if you call shooting yourself in the foot "operating from a position of power".

Personally I'd characterize doing what the OP suggests as "operating from a position of sheer economic stupidity".

Reason and evidence, you should give it a whirl sometime.:cool:

Trump:
“Effective immediately I am stopping any and all distributions of funds to Mexico, Central and South America, I’m sending thousands of troops to the border and closing it down, all entry must seize at once, this includes entry for all commerce and trade. We will consider reopening the border as soon as the caravan of filth has moved atleast 500 miles south of our border.”
This is simple shit for retards.
I agree, it is, that's the problem.

It’s time to grab our balls people.
How about instead of grabbing our balls, we use our brains instead?

BUT, BUT, BUT....fiscal responsibility....but, but, but...deficit spending...but, but, but...national debt...but, but, but....plethora of free shit for American lowlifes....but, but, but

HILL: Now Marce I need some ideas if I'm going to get your town out of the serious trouble its in.

MARCELLUS: River City ain't in any trouble!

HILL: Then I'm gonna have to create some.

What would your solution be?

These are not desperate times??? Dood, talk with a liberal.

Trump:

“Use our brains instead.”
Is that code phrase for ‘continue to sit on our hands and do nothing like nutless pussies do’?
Let’s hear your solution bud.

name one border crossing where people can just walk in without going through a checkpoint and customs .. JUST ONE.
THIS ONE: the USA Mexico border

name the crossing

Eastern San Diego, a small town called Jacumba. I’ve sat on this exact portion of this fence.
mexico-border-fence-with-holes-at-jacumba-california-ARG65P.jpg

so where is the crossing ?

a crossing and a fence must confuse you ...

I think you're too confused and stupid to know the difference between a port of entry and a place where the border can be crossed away form a port of entry.

Trump:

How can we use our brains instead of our balls when your posts suggest you have neither brains nor balls. Clearly, the President is trying to motivate Mexico and a few other countries to help us prevent the caravan from reaching our border; how else would you suggest he do that?

translation; ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I cant name one either.

Sure I can, but I'm not going to play your game.

Forum List

Back