Mr. President: Be a LEADER, calm the black revenge beatings on whites.

Neither do I. The outright racial hatred of the left is coming through so clear.

So when the white supremacist and other far right wing racists do something can we make a generalization that there is racial hatred by all on the right?
A far right wacko built a very powerful bomb and left it on a parade route for the MLK Jr parade here, can I assume you hate black people because he did this? And should you have to apologize because you are also white?

I think that there are those that think that way.

So when the white supremacist and other far right wing racists do something can we make a generalization that there is racial hatred by all on the right?
A far right wacko built a very powerful bomb and left it on a parade route for the MLK Jr parade here, can I assume you hate black people because he did this? And should you have to apologize because you are also white?

Like you bitchy assholes haven't already done that.. yay man..

Thanks for the neg.
Do you neg everyone who doesn't agree with you? You are a child Willow.

Willow is a bitter old idiot better left to wallow in the shitty life he/she/it built for him/her/itself. I do know that every single post that he/she/it makes will be either a venomous attack on someone/something or a depressing downward spiral of loathing. I think we can all have bad days. This bitch has had a bad life.

Like you bitchy assholes haven't already done that.. yay man..

Thanks for the neg.
Do you neg everyone who doesn't agree with you? You are a child Willow.

I know the left calls me a racist if I disagree with Obama's politics. Funny how it works only one way with the left.

nOBODY ASKED ewe to do a damn thing the thread is about having your president call for the revenge beatings to stop.. to calm the racial hatred. he won't do it though..

You'd think a man with as much power as the first black president would have.........would address issues that have for decades plagued the black community.

AND the top cop in the land, Eric Holder, is black.

But they wont. They want this chaos.
I thought the right was tired of the government addressing the problems in the black communities?

Why is it that you have no issue with the President commenting on Martin and has said nothing about bounties place by the Black Panthers or others on Zimmerman or the judge. If the President feels it is important enough to make a comment about one death, do you not think he should then at least be the voice of calm when blacks are killing whites. We know how he intervened with the great beer meeting.

Why is he so selective?

You'd think a man with as much power as the first black president would have.........would address issues that have for decades plagued the black community.

I thought the right was tired of the government addressing the problems in the black communities?

Why is it that you have no issue with the President commenting on Martin and has said nothing about bounties place by the Black Panthers or others on Zimmerman or the judge. If the President feels it is important enough to make a comment about one death, do you not think he should then at least be the voice of calm when blacks are killing whites. We know how he intervened with the great beer meeting.

Why is he so selective?

Because weighing in on the beer issue went so well for him............

Why is he so selective?

Then why did he comment on the Martin case at all?

Well, the black communities are being fed from the dumb dish by Rev Sharpie Hippo and Fucakhan the terrorist. The activists are using this kid's death and the dumb family is falling for Fat Al's fake sympathy.
I believe the Martin Father...he doesn't want violence but the mother I doubt very much b/c she has been standing right next to Sharpton since her son died. That, to me, is just wrong. And it's sick and twisted that they are using this as a way to get the black people so hysterical that they start killing anything not black. sheesh. i guess it is time to armor the house, car and ourselves. Because the black nutcases are coming out of the woodwork like bugs

Why is he so selective?

I think he made one comment, and refrained from saying much, only that if he had a son it would look like him.
He had to say something, and he couldn't seem to involved after the Beer Summit. Its politics, and I don't need my black President to denounce these black men. I also know saying something will do nothing.
Buc90 wants Obama to solve the problem in the black community, but what does he want him to do? Buc is on the right so I would suspect he wouldn't want more money put into education or have the government too involved in their lives.

Well, the black communities are being fed from the dumb dish by Rev Sharpie Hippo and Fucakhan the terrorist. The activists are using this kid's death and the dumb family is falling for Fat Al's fake sympathy.
I believe the Martin Father...he doesn't want violence but the mother I doubt very much b/c she has been standing right next to Sharpton since her son died. That, to me, is just wrong. And it's sick and twisted that they are using this as a way to get the black people so hysterical that they start killing anything not black. sheesh. i guess it is time to armor the house, car and ourselves. Because the black nutcases are coming out of the woodwork like bugs

Are you a liberal troll?

Wow! One of things Obama talked about the majority of the time on Fallon tonight was education, and the importance of getting a college education. Young people watch late night television. Wouldn't a leader think of something like that?

Neither do I. The outright racial hatred of the left is coming through so clear.

Many on the left here do.
The culprits in these cases I am guessing do not even know who the President is.
Or Trayvon Martin for that matter. It wouldn't surprised me to learn that the "witnesses" misheard or are flat out lying.

Why is he so selective?

I would think it was obvious.

Even though he has nothing in common with poor blacks in America he wants to act like he's one of them. So he says nothing when they react violently.

He's a pampered prissy sissy who went to prep schools and went to Harvard but he wants to act like he's down for the struggle.

Last edited:

Why is he so selective?

President Barack Obama weighed into the controversial killing in Florida of black teenager Trayvon Martin for the first time on Friday, pledging to "get to the bottom" of the shooting and telling the parents "if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon."

The 17-year-old was shot dead by a neighborhood watch volunteer, George Zimmerman, 28, on February 26. Zimmerman, a white Hispanic, has said he shot the unarmed teen in self-defense.

The case has made headlines and prompted rallies protesting the police's handling of the shooting and what black leaders call a pattern of racial discrimination in the Florida town of Sanford and elsewhere in a country that now has a black president.

Obama called the shooting a "tragedy" that should touch every parent in America and said it made him think of his two young daughters, Malia and Sasha.

"My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon. I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves and that we are going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened."

He was responding to a reporter's question at a White House event to announce his nomination for the presidency of the World Bank.

Obama Comments on Martin Killing

Asked and answered.

To anyone that THINKS it would do no good if Obama spoke out about this.............
At least he should TRY! Ya, it may do no good. But someone needs to address this, and right now he's the best one to do it.

If there's any chance at all that Obama can get through to these people then he has to try. If it doesn't work then it doesn't work. If this isn't taken care of soon, then i think this will eventually end up in a race war, with real bullets and blood in the streets. Do we hear Sharpton, Jackson, or any other black leader speaking out against these attacks? No, because this is what they want. And as long as Obama keeps his mouth shut he's proving that this is what he wants also!

President Barack Obama weighed into the controversial killing in Florida of black teenager Trayvon Martin for the first time on Friday, pledging to "get to the bottom" of the shooting and telling the parents "if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon."

The 17-year-old was shot dead by a neighborhood watch volunteer, George Zimmerman, 28, on February 26. Zimmerman, a white Hispanic, has said he shot the unarmed teen in self-defense.

The case has made headlines and prompted rallies protesting the police's handling of the shooting and what black leaders call a pattern of racial discrimination in the Florida town of Sanford and elsewhere in a country that now has a black president.

Obama called the shooting a "tragedy" that should touch every parent in America and said it made him think of his two young daughters, Malia and Sasha.

"My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon. I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves and that we are going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened."

He was responding to a reporter's question at a White House event to announce his nomination for the presidency of the World Bank.

Obama Comments on Martin Killing

Asked and answered.
Not good enough. When Obama decided over a month ago to speak up and identify with the case he became involved, and he has said nothing since.

The fact that he refuses to must mean he likes the direction it's taking. He's a coward he sits back and says nothing.

LMFAO. Get the President to tell some black Americans who are kicking whitey ass to quit it. You have fuking got to be kidding me. You really think this is something the POTUS should get involved in? How stupid are you folks? Crack me up.

When some whitey kicks some black ass, what should he do then? Declare a race war.

You righties are weird.

obama won't say anything because the racial divide and accompanying violence is part of his reelection strategy.

Forum List

Back