Mr. President: Be a LEADER, calm the black revenge beatings on whites.

Neither do I. The outright racial hatred of the left is coming through so clear.

So when the white supremacist and other far right wing racists do something can we make a generalization that there is racial hatred by all on the right?
A far right wacko built a very powerful bomb and left it on a parade route for the MLK Jr parade here, can I assume you hate black people because he did this? And should you have to apologize because you are also white?

1- Never heard of that. The race baiting media would have been all over it if it was worthwhile. But....I'll take your word.

2- YES. We may not like it, but it is up to us as a society to do whatever we can to end this stupid racial bullshit!!!

So, I call for all racist white people to STOP. I know and work with so many great people of all races. Each race has it's own whackos. The white folks have, for a LONG time, rejected, scorned, prosecuted the KKK, skinheads, neo-Nazis, etc.

I am now asking our BLACK president, most powerful man in the world, to step up, be a leader, and address:

- The Black Panthers calls for violence
- The mobs of black youth attacking whites in alarming numbers
- The hugely disproportionate amount of violent crime committed by blacks

I aslo call on Arabs to do the same for their radical element.
It actually made every major news channel.
In an interview on msnbc cable's "The Rachel Maddow Show," Spokesman-Review reporter Thomas Clouse said confidential sources told him that the device was equipped with a remote control detonator and contained shrapnel.
FBI: Spokane bomb is 'domestic terrorism' - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

A man with extensive ties to white supremacists pleaded guilty Wednesday to federal charges he planted a bomb that was intended to hurl poison-laced shrapnel into the multicultural crowd marching in a Martin Luther King Jr. Day parade last January.

Read more: Man pleads guilty to Spokane MLK Day parade bomb | Fox News

The pipe bomb was loaded with lead fishing weights coated in rat poison, which can inhibit blood clotting in wounds, officials have said.
Harpham told U.S. District Court Judge Justin Quackenbush that it took him about a month to build the bomb. He acknowledged placing the device along the parade route in an attempt to commit a hate crime.

Read more: Man pleads guilty to Spokane MLK Day parade bomb | Fox News

Even Fox News covered it.

I know expect you to say something about this and apologize.

More excuses. "They wont listen to what the president says". Or their parents. Or bosses at work. Or cops. Or friends. Or president.

So there is no "hope" for "change"?

He is the first black president. All politics aside, that means A LOT. To me it means nothing. But to many in the black community, it is one of the most imporant events in their lifetime. His words on race relations mean something to them. Not me. But to them, for obvious reasons.

On this issue, he is in a unique position to lead where other presidents could not. These thugs wouldnt give a shit what Bush or Clinton say. But the first black president? But he has, again, failed.

What do you want me to do, Willow? Apologize for some black men who I do not know, and will probably never meet because they beat up someone?

Its kind of like the right always wanting Muslims to apologize for what another Muslim did, someone they never met. Did you ask California Girl to apologize for Catholic Priests?

nOBODY ASKED ewe to do a damn thing the thread is about having your president call for the revenge beatings to stop.. to calm the racial hatred. he won't do it though..

You'd think a man with as much power as the first black president would have.........would address issues that have for decades plagued the black community.

AND the top cop in the land, Eric Holder, is black.

But they wont. They want this chaos.
I thought the right was tired of the government addressing the problems in the black communities?

So when the white supremacist and other far right wing racists do something can we make a generalization that there is racial hatred by all on the right?
A far right wacko built a very powerful bomb and left it on a parade route for the MLK Jr parade here, can I assume you hate black people because he did this? And should you have to apologize because you are also white?

do whatever you like bitch, but by all means DO NOT ADDRESS this situation.

What do you want me to do, Willow? Apologize for some black men who I do not know, and will probably never meet because they beat up someone?

Its kind of like the right always wanting Muslims to apologize for what another Muslim did, someone they never met. Did you ask California Girl to apologize for Catholic Priests?

The problem the left has is their selective and faux outrage.... that's all. Many on the left embrace bigots like Sharpton and Jackson, remain silent when a white guy gets a beat down at the hands of blacks in a clearly racially motivated attack, then shit themselves over things like Trayvon Martin when they don't even know if there is a racial component.

Last edited:
Even Fox News covered it.

I know expect you to say something about this and apologize.

Ah. Fair enough, I really never saw it, musta been busy.

Yes, I condemn that white racist asshole, and other whites surely do to. We have condemned, rejected, ousted and prosecuted the KKK, neo-Nazis, Aryan Brotherhood, etc, etc, etc, over the years. We have led that effort to get rid of white racists. White cops, white politicians, white church leaders, white lawyers...........for years have attacked white racists and acts of white hatred. Not a new trend.

Now, its turned. Blacks are committing racially charged crimes...but no one is leading the effort to stop it. The "First Black President" would be a great first step.

More excuses. "They wont listen to what the president says". Or their parents. Or bosses at work. Or cops. Or friends. Or president.

He is the first black president. All politics aside, that means A LOT. To me it means nothing. But to many in the black community, it is one of the most imporant events in their lifetime. His words on race relations mean something to them. Not me. But to them, for obvious reasons.

On this issue, he is in a unique position to lead where other presidents could not. These thugs wouldnt give a shit what Bush or Clinton say. But the first black president? But he has, again, failed.
Obama the first black President would not effect men who gang up in a group and beat someone up way of thinking.

nOBODY ASKED ewe to do a damn thing the thread is about having your president call for the revenge beatings to stop.. to calm the racial hatred. he won't do it though..

You'd think a man with as much power as the first black president would have.........would address issues that have for decades plagued the black community.

AND the top cop in the land, Eric Holder, is black.

But they wont. They want this chaos.
I thought the right was tired of the government addressing the problems in the black communities?

Addressing problems? HELL NO we aren't tired, we're wondering WHEN WILL IT BEGIN?

We are tired of more handouts.

Obama the first black President would not effect men who gang up in a group and beat someone up way of thinking.

In 2008 he had them dancing and celebrating in the streets. He has some effect on them obviously. Why did he abandon them?

JUSTICE FOR MATTHEW!!!!!

So are these black mobs seeking out only white men? Or the racially accurate white/hispanic profile of Mr. Zimmerman?

Are these mobs angry at their president's half white side?
In South Africa, the blacks have made a pact to kill all South African whites when Nelson Mandala dies.

There have been growing and persistent rumors for the past year, in the media and throughout the community, that the South African government, run by the Marxist African National Congress (ANC) is planning a mass genocidal slaughter of the country’s remaining white population on the death of 87 year-old Nelson Mandela.
The reputed mass murder plan has been referred to as Operation Vula or the Red October campaign. Supposedly there are to be coordinated attacks to kill all white males in the country, rape and murder white females and seize all white-owned property in South Africa for “redistribution” to blacks, especially farms.
Sources say most blacks in the country are aware of the plans. When racial disputes occur, blacks often tell whites, “Wait until Mandela dies.” Ian Mosley

Seems that's what Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton want too. Look at what they started. Obama said that Trayvon could be his son.

They want to go back 6 generations, count the dead, multiply by 10, and go after whites who weren't alive 6 generations ago. And while they're at it, just kill all the white people?

No, these assholes started a fire, they're going to let it burn, because that's what they wanted in the first place. That's why they never, never go to bat for a white. They're racists with murder in their hearts.

I don't like it.

Last edited:
Yes, Obama is right, Trayvon would look like Obama's son.

But Obama's son would also look like the 10 b/m's that did this racially motivated lynching.

He wont talk on that though.

In 2008 he had them dancing and celebrating in the streets. He has some effect on them obviously. Why did he abandon them?

:clap2::clap2::clap2: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JUSTICE FOR MATTHEW!!!!!

So are these black mobs seeking out only white men? Or the racially accurate white/hispanic profile of Mr. Zimmerman?

In South Africa, the blacks have made a pact to kill all South African whites when Nelson Mandala dies.

Seems that's what Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton want too. Look at what they started. Obama said that Trayvon could be his son.

They want to go back 6 generations, count the dead, multiply by 10, and go after whites who weren't alive 6 generations ago. And while they're at it, just kill all the white people?

No, these assholes started a fire, they're going to let it burn, because that's what they wanted in the first place. That's why they never, never go to bat for a white. They're racists with murder in their hearts.

I don't like it.
Not everyone on the left likes Jackson or Sharpton, lets be honest here. And show me a quote where Sharpton or Jackson said that is what they want?

I also want proof that blacks in South Africa have a pact.

:lol:

You guys crack me up.

:lol:

You guys crack me up.

we're amused at yer inability to address this topic.. but dew kerry on. you are so predictable.

Many on the left here do.
The culprits in these cases I am guessing do not even know who the President is.

Exactly!

Anyone who beats up a man because of what happened to Martin is an idiot, and probably would not care what the President said. But to morons like Willow, this fact does not matter.

And anyone who is going to let their hate push them to attack a politician wouldnt listen to Obama either. But he voiced his opinion non the less.

The President chose to get involved when he made his comments. He needs to close the book properly....otherwise it looks like he is taking sides...especially to the irrational.

One thing for sure...saying something MAY not help. Saying nothing DEFINITELY wont help.

Is he too busy to say something?

JUSTICE FOR MATTHEW!!!!!

I don't like it.
Not everyone on the left likes Jackson or Sharpton, lets be honest here. And show me a quote where Sharpton or Jackson said that is what they want?

with what they have been through?

I wouldnt blame them if they did.

Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today | WKRG

YET ANOTHER mob of black males beats a white person, yelling "Now thats justice for Trayvon" afterwards. This is happening more and more each week.

WHEN will our president have some balls, and be a leader to STOP this growing trend of blacks retaliating for the Trayvon Martin case?

Folks, protect yourselves.

I think we've established long ago that mother-fucker ain't no GD leader.

JUSTICE FOR MATTHEW!!!!!

I don't like it.

Sure, the race-baiters on the left are gonna broadcast their true intentions.

Use common-sense.

Sure, these black NBPP mobs are EVERYWHERE!! LOL @Pub dupes...

The New Black Panther Party has nothing at all to do with the original Black Panthers.

That's just for starters. They are out of Karenga. You know. The guy that ordered the hit on Huggy. Oh and some bizarro fake african shit that he made up.

I am still pissed over Huggy decades later. Damn I hate Karenga.

Figures you'd love these asswipes. Do you even know who you are supporting?

Forum List

Back