Mr. President: Be a LEADER, calm the black revenge beatings on whites.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today | WKRG

YET ANOTHER mob of black males beats a white person, yelling "Now thats justice for Trayvon" afterwards. This is happening more and more each week.

WHEN will our president have some balls, and be a leader to STOP this growing trend of blacks retaliating for the Trayvon Martin case?

Folks, protect yourselves.

JUSTICE FOR MATTHEW!!!!!

So are these black mobs seeking out only white men? Or the racially accurate white/hispanic profile of Mr. Zimmerman?

Are these mobs angry at their president's half white side?

Neither do I. The outright racial hatred of the left is coming through so clear.

Neither do I. The outright racial hatred of the left is coming through so clear.

So when the white supremacist and other far right wing racists do something can we make a generalization that there is racial hatred by all on the right?
A far right wacko built a very powerful bomb and left it on a parade route for the MLK Jr parade here, can I assume you hate black people because he did this? And should you have to apologize because you are also white?

So when the white supremacist and other far right wing racists do something can we make a generalization that there is racial hatred by all on the right?
A far right wacko built a very powerful bomb and left it on a parade route for the MLK Jr parade here, can I assume you hate black people because he did this? And should you have to apologize because you are also white?

do whatever you like bitch, but by all means DO NOT ADDRESS this situation.

Like you bitchy assholes haven't already done that.. yay man..

What do you want me to do, Willow? Apologize for some black men who I do not know, and will probably never meet because they beat up someone?

Its kind of like the right always wanting Muslims to apologize for what another Muslim did, someone they never met. Did you ask California Girl to apologize for Catholic Priests?

Like you bitchy assholes haven't already done that.. yay man..

Thanks for the neg.
Do you neg everyone who doesn't agree with you? You are a child Willow.

Many on the left here do.
The culprits in these cases I am guessing do not even know who the President is.

What do you want me to do, Willow? Apologize for some black men who I do not know, and will probably never meet because they beat up someone?

Its kind of like the right always wanting Muslims to apologize for what another Muslim did, someone they never met. Did you ask California Girl to apologize for Catholic Priests?

Men? cowards.. when is 20 on one being "men"?

nOBODY ASKED ewe to do a damn thing the thread is about having your president call for the revenge beatings to stop.. to calm the racial hatred. he won't do it though..

1- Never heard of that. The race baiting media would have been all over it if it was worthwhile. But....I'll take your word.

2- YES. We may not like it, but it is up to us as a society to do whatever we can to end this stupid racial bullshit!!!

So, I call for all racist white people to STOP. I know and work with so many great people of all races. Each race has it's own whackos. The white folks have, for a LONG time, rejected, scorned, prosecuted the KKK, skinheads, neo-Nazis, etc.

I am now asking our BLACK president, most powerful man in the world, to step up, be a leader, and address:

- The Black Panthers calls for violence
- The mobs of black youth attacking whites in alarming numbers
- The hugely disproportionate amount of violent crime committed by blacks

I aslo call on Arabs to do the same for their radical element.

The culprits in these cases I am guessing do not even know who the President is.

Exactly!

Anyone who beats up a man because of what happened to Martin is an idiot, and probably would not care what the President said. But to morons like Willow, this fact does not matter.

nOBODY ASKED ewe to do a damn thing the thread is about having your president call for the revenge beatings to stop.. to calm the racial hatred. he won't do it though..

You'd think a man with as much power as the first black president would have.........would address issues that have for decades plagued the black community.

AND the top cop in the land, Eric Holder, is black.

But they wont. They want this chaos.

Exactly!

Anyone who beats up a man because of what happened to Martin is an idiot, and probably would not care what the President said. But to morons like Willow, this fact does not matter.

so then we cannot expect him to act like a leader any time soon? we got it.. we got it.

Forum List

Back