Mr. President: Be a LEADER, calm the black revenge beatings on whites.

Because weighing in on the beer issue went so well for him............

Then why did he comment on the Martin case at all?

President Barack Obama weighed into the controversial killing in Florida of black teenager Trayvon Martin for the first time on Friday, pledging to "get to the bottom" of the shooting and telling the parents "if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon."

The 17-year-old was shot dead by a neighborhood watch volunteer, George Zimmerman, 28, on February 26. Zimmerman, a white Hispanic, has said he shot the unarmed teen in self-defense.

The case has made headlines and prompted rallies protesting the police's handling of the shooting and what black leaders call a pattern of racial discrimination in the Florida town of Sanford and elsewhere in a country that now has a black president.

Obama called the shooting a "tragedy" that should touch every parent in America and said it made him think of his two young daughters, Malia and Sasha.

"My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon. I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves and that we are going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened."

He was responding to a reporter's question at a White House event to announce his nomination for the presidency of the World Bank.

Obama Comments on Martin Killing

Asked and answered.

Obama was responding to a set up question and had a prepared answer, he wanted to make a comment, why is one person deserving of comment than another? What about the Hispanic kid that was shot down in Arizona by a black man? Why is no comment made?

Obama's comment was political, pure and simple. He was getting pressure from the black community and planted the question with the reporter.

The reason he is quiet now? He doesn't want to piss off the black community. He knows who his base voter is.

Whites vs Blacks. That's all I see in this OP and thread.

Shame.

President Barack Obama weighed into the controversial killing in Florida of black teenager Trayvon Martin for the first time on Friday, pledging to "get to the bottom" of the shooting and telling the parents "if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon."

The 17-year-old was shot dead by a neighborhood watch volunteer, George Zimmerman, 28, on February 26. Zimmerman, a white Hispanic, has said he shot the unarmed teen in self-defense.

The case has made headlines and prompted rallies protesting the police's handling of the shooting and what black leaders call a pattern of racial discrimination in the Florida town of Sanford and elsewhere in a country that now has a black president.

Obama called the shooting a "tragedy" that should touch every parent in America and said it made him think of his two young daughters, Malia and Sasha.

"My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon. I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves and that we are going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened."

He was responding to a reporter's question at a White House event to announce his nomination for the presidency of the World Bank.

Obama Comments on Martin Killing

Asked and answered.

LMFAO. Get the President to tell some black Americans who are kicking whitey ass to quit it. You have fuking got to be kidding me. You really think this is something the POTUS should get involved in? How stupid are you folks? Crack me up.

When some whitey kicks some black ass, what should he do then? Declare a race war.

You righties are weird.

Nope......we don't expect him to do the right thing. It's not in his nature.

He got himself involved and picked sides. Nobody forced him to. He chose to be a brother instead of a President. If he loses he has only himself to blame.

LMFAO. Get the President to tell some black Americans who are kicking whitey ass to quit it. You have fuking got to be kidding me. You really think this is something the POTUS should get involved in? How stupid are you folks? Crack me up.

When some whitey kicks some black ass, what should he do then? Declare a race war.

You righties are weird.

Obama shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place, but he did! If he hadn't this probably wouldn't have even been a issue. So blame will remain on him if he doesn't speak up....and you'll see the results in November :)

Blacks arent to blame for their uncontrollable outbreaks of violence........

Its society's fault Really.........lol

Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today | WKRG

YET ANOTHER mob of black males beats a white person, yelling "Now thats justice for Trayvon" afterwards. This is happening more and more each week.

WHEN will our president have some balls, and be a leader to STOP this growing trend of blacks retaliating for the Trayvon Martin case?

Folks, protect yourselves.

He doesnt want to stop this, he wants to entice this action.

Another reason you should always be armed. You never know when a democrat will assault you. Put a few down and even the score.

I do not allow anyone,no matter who,to attack me,or my family.
second amendment protects the us citizen from barbaric revenge bullshit.

Dont bet on it.

Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman to get revenge on him for daring to question whether he belongs in the neighborhood. Sure, a rude, maybe race based assumption on Zimmerman. But the incident occurred because Trayvon's desire to "keep it real" pushed him into a violent rage and he wanted revenge.

And Zman landed in jail over it.

Ah we're knee deep in bull shit here I see. Are you sure George didn't accoust Trayvon and when the teenager didn't follow his orders, George tried to detain him and got shoved to ground, hit his head, and like a pussy, drew his weapon and fired at the boy because he was just a weak individual?

And the OP's case. Hmm wielding a knife at some kids who came into his yard looking for their basketball, while certainly not a case for an ass woopin to within a inch of his life, certainly takes away from the racial overtones. The guy has a history of being an asshole jerkoff. Pull a knife on a kid........

I do not allow anyone,no matter who,to attack me,or my family.
second amendment protects the us citizen from barbaric revenge bullshit.

Dont bet on it.

Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman to get revenge on him for daring to question whether he belongs in the neighborhood. Sure, a rude, maybe race based assumption on Zimmerman. But the incident occurred because Trayvon's desire to "keep it real" pushed him into a violent rage and he wanted revenge.

Ah we're knee deep in bull shit here I see. Are you sure George didn't accoust Trayvon and when the teenager didn't follow his orders, George tried to detain him and got shoved to ground, hit his head, and like a pussy, drew his weapon and fired at the boy because he was just a weak individual?

And the OP's case. Hmm wielding a knife at some kids who came into his yard looking for their basketball, while certainly not a case for an ass woopin to within a inch of his life, certainly takes away from the racial overtones. The guy has a history of being an asshole jerkoff. Pull a knife on a kid........

Ah the what if defense. Yes we ignore facts for the defense, it what we lefties do.

Got it..............

Why is it that you have no issue with the President commenting on Martin and has said nothing about bounties place by the Black Panthers or others on Zimmerman or the judge. If the President feels it is important enough to make a comment about one death, do you not think he should then at least be the voice of calm when blacks are killing whites. We know how he intervened with the great beer meeting.

Why is he so selective?

He answered a question.

Dont bet on it.

Ah the what if defense. Yes we ignore facts for the defense, it what we lefties do.

Got it..............

Facts?

The fact is, only two people witnessed what happened between Trayvon and George, unfortunately one of them is dead.

Or were you talking about the guy who threatened some nieghborhood kids with a knife and got the living shit stomped out of him?

He answered a question.

So answering a question without all of the facts is your defense?

PATHETIC

Tell me what is wrong with this statement, doesn't sound like he made too much of a statement without the facts.

My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon. I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves and that we are going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened."

Last edited:
You realize divide and conquer is the mentality of the Alinsky Community Organizers. Here's the real question, Alinsky and Obama were very good at organizing communities and getting everyone fired up, wanting everyone to do the right thing for the poor guys.

Now stop and think a minute, are the people organized on the South side of Chicago better off than they were before they were organized?? Do they have a better life today than they did before Obama?? It's all about getting them fired up to obtain "his" agenda. It's all about the "man", not the people.

He answered a question.

So answering a question without all of the facts is your defense?

PATHETIC

Tell me what is wrong with this statement, doesn't sound like he made too much of a statement without the facts.

My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon. I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves and that we are going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened."

He could have left out the part bolded in your statement...that went a little over the top, getting a little "personal"...ya know? He "personalized" himself with Trayvons parents by making that statement. THAT is what i believe was completely wrong...

Why couldn't the President have said................

" There is an investigation underway and I will not comment."

No freaking brainer.

Forum List

Back