Mr. President: Be a LEADER, calm the black revenge beatings on whites.

Man Beaten By Mob, Arrests Expected Today | WKRG

YET ANOTHER mob of black males beats a white person, yelling "Now thats justice for Trayvon" afterwards. This is happening more and more each week.

WHEN will our president have some balls, and be a leader to STOP this growing trend of blacks retaliating for the Trayvon Martin case?

Folks, protect yourselves.

Of course, this won't be prosecuted as a hate crime, correct?

Neither do I. The outright racial hatred of the left is coming through so clear.

So when the white supremacist and other far right wing racists do something can we make a generalization that there is racial hatred by all on the right?
A far right wacko built a very powerful bomb and left it on a parade route for the MLK Jr parade here, can I assume you hate black people because he did this? And should you have to apologize because you are also white?

And yet Our President has nothing to say except to egg them on? That would be the point dumb ass.

JUSTICE FOR MATTHEW!!!!!

So are these black mobs seeking out only white men? Or the racially accurate white/hispanic profile of Mr. Zimmerman?

Are these mobs angry at their president's half white side?
In South Africa, the blacks have made a pact to kill all South African whites when Nelson Mandala dies.

Seems that's what Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton want too. Look at what they started. Obama said that Trayvon could be his son.

They want to go back 6 generations, count the dead, multiply by 10, and go after whites who weren't alive 6 generations ago. And while they're at it, just kill all the white people?

No, these assholes started a fire, they're going to let it burn, because that's what they wanted in the first place. That's why they never, never go to bat for a white. They're racists with murder in their hearts.

I don't like it.
Not everyone on the left likes Jackson or Sharpton, lets be honest here. And show me a quote where Sharpton or Jackson said that is what they want?

What are you blathering on about? You do know that the health minister is SA told everyone to drink lemonaide to cure aids don't you?

Garlic and lemon. Yeah lifes better in SA. Oh that treatment is working.....

I do not allow anyone,no matter who,to attack me,or my family.
second amendment protects the us citizen from barbaric revenge bullshit.

Sure, these black NBPP mobs are EVERYWHERE!! LOL @Pub dupes...

The New Black Panther Party has nothing at all to do with the original Black Panthers.

That's just for starters. They are out of Karenga. You know. The guy that ordered the hit on Huggy. Oh and some bizarro fake african shit that he made up.

I am still pissed over Huggy decades later. Damn I hate Karenga.

Figures you'd love these asswipes. Do you even know who you are supporting?

They only exist in the imagination of the dupes, moron. Change the channel.:cuckoo::badgrin:

Out of curiousity, the President has a habit of injecting himself into bizarre things.

Why would he inject himself into this case? It's weird.

What do you want me to do, Willow? Apologize for some black men who I do not know, and will probably never meet because they beat up someone?

Its kind of like the right always wanting Muslims to apologize for what another Muslim did, someone they never met. Did you ask California Girl to apologize for Catholic Priests?

nOBODY ASKED ewe to do a damn thing the thread is about having your president call for the revenge beatings to stop.. to calm the racial hatred. he won't do it though..

You'd think a man with as much power as the first black president would have.........would address issues that have for decades plagued the black community.

AND the top cop in the land, Eric Holder, is black.

But they wont. They want this chaos.

Irony alert on your part.

So when the white supremacist and other far right wing racists do something can we make a generalization that there is racial hatred by all on the right?
A far right wacko built a very powerful bomb and left it on a parade route for the MLK Jr parade here, can I assume you hate black people because he did this? And should you have to apologize because you are also white?

1- Never heard of that. The race baiting media would have been all over it if it was worthwhile. But....I'll take your word.

2- YES. We may not like it, but it is up to us as a society to do whatever we can to end this stupid racial bullshit!!!

So, I call for all racist white people to STOP. I know and work with so many great people of all races. Each race has it's own whackos. The white folks have, for a LONG time, rejected, scorned, prosecuted the KKK, skinheads, neo-Nazis, etc.

I am now asking our BLACK president, most powerful man in the world, to step up, be a leader, and address:

- The Black Panthers calls for violence
- The mobs of black youth attacking whites in alarming numbers
- The hugely disproportionate amount of violent crime committed by blacks

I aslo call on Arabs to do the same for their radical element.
It actually made every major news channel.

FBI: Spokane bomb is 'domestic terrorism' - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

A man with extensive ties to white supremacists pleaded guilty Wednesday to federal charges he planted a bomb that was intended to hurl poison-laced shrapnel into the multicultural crowd marching in a Martin Luther King Jr. Day parade last January.

Read more: Man pleads guilty to Spokane MLK Day parade bomb | Fox News

The pipe bomb was loaded with lead fishing weights coated in rat poison, which can inhibit blood clotting in wounds, officials have said.
Harpham told U.S. District Court Judge Justin Quackenbush that it took him about a month to build the bomb. He acknowledged placing the device along the parade route in an attempt to commit a hate crime.

Even Fox News covered it.

I know expect you to say something about this and apologize.

I now expect all White political leaders to say something and apologize for this too.

Sure, these black NBPP mobs are EVERYWHERE!! LOL @Pub dupes...

The New Black Panther Party has nothing at all to do with the original Black Panthers.

That's just for starters. They are out of Karenga. You know. The guy that ordered the hit on Huggy. Oh and some bizarro fake african shit that he made up.

I am still pissed over Huggy decades later. Damn I hate Karenga.

Figures you'd love these asswipes. Do you even know who you are supporting?

They only exist in the imagination of the dupes, moron. Change the channel.:cuckoo::badgrin:

Are you insane?

Karenga's crew offed most of the Black Panthers in the day. Don't you know this shit? He ordered (mr kwanza) all the hits against the original BP"s. Karenga was hooked at the hip with the FBI.

I lived this time. Don't fuck with me.

do whatever you like bitch, but by all means DO NOT ADDRESS this situation.

What do you want me to do, Willow? Apologize for some black men who I do not know, and will probably never meet because they beat up someone?

Its kind of like the right always wanting Muslims to apologize for what another Muslim did, someone they never met. Did you ask California Girl to apologize for Catholic Priests?

I think anyone who represents a group that does violence should apologize.

Don't wait for Obama to do it. *sarcasm off*

1- Never heard of that. The race baiting media would have been all over it if it was worthwhile. But....I'll take your word.

2- YES. We may not like it, but it is up to us as a society to do whatever we can to end this stupid racial bullshit!!!

So, I call for all racist white people to STOP. I know and work with so many great people of all races. Each race has it's own whackos. The white folks have, for a LONG time, rejected, scorned, prosecuted the KKK, skinheads, neo-Nazis, etc.

I am now asking our BLACK president, most powerful man in the world, to step up, be a leader, and address:

- The Black Panthers calls for violence
- The mobs of black youth attacking whites in alarming numbers
- The hugely disproportionate amount of violent crime committed by blacks

I aslo call on Arabs to do the same for their radical element.

FBI: Spokane bomb is 'domestic terrorism' - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

The pipe bomb was loaded with lead fishing weights coated in rat poison, which can inhibit blood clotting in wounds, officials have said.
Harpham told U.S. District Court Judge Justin Quackenbush that it took him about a month to build the bomb. He acknowledged placing the device along the parade route in an attempt to commit a hate crime.

I now expect all White political leaders to say something and apologize for this too.

I think you need to apologize for Rachel Maddow, Rosie O'Donnell, Wanda Sykes, Aileen Wuornos, KD Lang, and Wayne Newton.

Ellen DeGeneres, Jane Lynch, and Martina Navratilova are cool. No need to apologize for them.

I do not allow anyone,no matter who,to attack me,or my family.
second amendment protects the us citizen from barbaric revenge bullshit.

Dont bet on it.

Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman to get revenge on him for daring to question whether he belongs in the neighborhood. Sure, a rude, maybe race based assumption on Zimmerman. But the incident occurred because Trayvon's desire to "keep it real" pushed him into a violent rage and he wanted revenge.

And Zman landed in jail over it.

This will escalate until it's almost out of control.
Then the whites will respond.
Then the blacks will riot in the streets
and Obama and Sharpton and all the rest will lay it at the feet
of the tea party/conservatives,republicans take your pick
but the common thread will be that it's the white mans fault.

Neither do I. The outright racial hatred of the left is coming through so clear.

Here's an idea. Say one thing that shows you don't support these sobs that are attacking whites in the name of Trayvon.

I've certainly spoken out against the KKK and the Arian nation, etc. Let me hear you cry for justice and the arrest of the NBP that's put out an award of $10,000 for Zimmerman.

Remember, those who don't speak out against evil are contributing to it.

And what exactly does Buc90 want Obama to do in the black communities? He wants to speak to these kids? What else?
Crack down on crime? Educate them? What?

I think you need to apologize for Rachel Maddow, Rosie O'Donnell, Wanda Sykes, Aileen Wuornos, KD Lang, and Wayne Newton.

Ellen DeGeneres, Jane Lynch, and Martina Navratilova are cool. No need to apologize for them.

I think Wanda Sykes is hilarious.

Forum List

Back