Mr. 57 States does it again... calls Hawaii 'Asia'

give me a break

well if that's the best these tards have

good luck

Obama Mistakenly Refers To Hawaii As 'Asia' During Summit | Fox News
It's hard to mistake that Hawaiian scenery.

But President Obama apparently forgot where he was during his press conference Sunday on the outskirts of Honolulu -- despite being born there.

The president mistakenly described his location as "Asia" while answering a question about budget cuts.

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia -- the kinds of fundamental reforms and changes, both on the revenue side and the public pension side, that other countries are having to make are so much more significant than what we need to do in order to get our books in order," Obama said.

The president appears to have forgotten where he was born.

So what? What Cain and Perry say on a daily basis is positively stupid. The president is so much smarter than any of your candidates or recent presidents, you must know this.

My Presidential Candidate can beat up your Presidential Candidate!... :lol:

:)

peace...

Oh, maybe that's why he wasn't allowed to campaign in our 58th state, Hawaii, in 2008: it was part of Asia.

Yeah, President of the Law Review.

Sure he was.

Now you see why the only scrap of paper he's released that was not ghost written by Bill Ayers was his "Me smoke pakolo and shoot hoops with the choom gang" from his High School Yearbook

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Obama was wishful thinking. Looking forward to the day when Hawaii is part of China.

So what? What Cain and Perry say on a daily basis is positively stupid. The president is so much smarter than any of your candidates or recent presidents, you must know this.

Did either of them forget where they were born?

One of them forgets his campaign promises and the other one forgets whether he is prolife or not.

He didn't forget where he was born. You're gonna have to do better than this.
Not not really bringing campaign promises are you..

Since Obama the community organizer only has kept 30 percent of his even though he claims 60 percent
Obama's Empty Campaign Promises - GerriWillis.com Blog - Fox Business

give me a break

well if that's the best these tards have

good luck

Except, we've already established that this is hardly the best or only thing we have. Just one of many stupid things the President has said/done.

The Media turned Cain and Perry into caricatures, but the truth is, their gaffes are mild compared to Obama, and that was the same with Palin too.

Okay, this post is just plain ridiculous. How do you feel after traveling 12+ hours? Any time I come back from overseas, I'm a jet-lagged wreck for almost a week. Like I said earlier in this thread, I love a good gaffe, which is all this was - like when he was traveling all over and said the whole 57 states thing.
This in no way compares to the complete idiocy of getting to a debate that Perry prepared weeks for, and not being able to remember 3 agencies. Or Cain sitting in a interview he prepared for and just plain stepping on his tongue about Libya.

Don't get me wrong. I think Obama has been a really bad president so I don't support him - I just don't support stupidity either.
The GOP BETTER get it's act together and they better hope the economy doesn't improve, or we're in for a second term of Barry.

Did either of them forget where they were born?

One of them forgets his campaign promises and the other one forgets whether he is prolife or not.

He didn't forget where he was born. You're gonna have to do better than this.

He called Hawaii, the state of his birth, 'Asia'.

You'd defend anything Obama says or does, regardless. You're a troll and a complete libtard partisan hack.

Maybe it was some kind of stealth way of letting the birthers know they are right.

Yes. President Barack Obama, graduate of Harvard Law School, former University of Chicago law professor... is dumb.

You ridiculous internet trolls have figured it out.

Yes, he is. Without Affirmative Action he'd be working the deep fryer at McDonalds.

Last edited:

But President Obama apparently forgot where he was during his press conference Sunday on the outskirts of Honolulu -- despite being born there.

The president mistakenly described his location as "Asia" while answering a question about budget cuts.

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia -- the kinds of fundamental reforms and changes, both on the revenue side and the public pension side, that other countries are having to make are so much more significant than what we need to do in order to get our books in order," Obama said.

We all know if a Republican candidate had done this the lib media would be calling him "stupid," but they will give Obama a pass. All his drones in here will continue sucking his dick.

If you took your lips off his dick for one second you might be able to see the truth about him.

Yes. President Barack Obama, graduate of Harvard Law School, former University of Chicago law professor... is dumb.

Yes, because you have a piece of paper you must be smart.

There are alot of people with degrees that are dumb. There are alot of professors who dont know jack.

That's one of the problems with our educational system.

Bush has an MBA from Harvard, but Sundial insists Bush is stupid.

These libturds sure are a riot, aren't they?

I saw that. Wondered who let him know where he was later on...lol. Just a shakin my head.

Yes, because you have a piece of paper you must be smart.

There are alot of people with degrees that are dumb. There are alot of professors who dont know jack.

That's one of the problems with our educational system.

Bush has an MBA from Harvard, but Sundial insists Bush is stupid.

These libturds sure are a riot, aren't they?

eh. Those on the right can be just as bad.

Degrees don't determine intelligence.

First off you're right Cain and Perry are stupid. Secondly you are correct to lump Obama in the stupid camp that is Perry and Cain... Last you are wrong that Obama is even close to as smart as Ron Paul... Ron Paul is a fucking doctor, wtf did Obama do again?

What did Obama do? He was the president of the Harvard Law Review.

He also saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 19 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.
thobamasavior.png

Forum List

Back