Mr. 57 States does it again... calls Hawaii 'Asia'

So what? What Cain and Perry say on a daily basis is positively stupid. The president is so much smarter than any of your candidates or recent presidents, you must know this.

Did either of them forget where they were born?

One of them forgets his campaign promises and the other one forgets whether he is prolife or not.

He didn't forget where he was born. You're gonna have to do better than this.

I put it up in another thread but since you are asking, I think I can oblige.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsJLdE9DELs]Barack Obama - Blithering Idiot - Bristol, VA 6/5/08 - YouTube[/ame]

One of them forgets his campaign promises and the other one forgets whether he is prolife or not.

He didn't forget where he was born. You're gonna have to do better than this.

He called Hawaii, the state of his birth, 'Asia'.

You'd defend anything Obama says or does, regardless. You're a troll and a complete libtard partisan hack.

Your're the one who started this partisan hack thread. I don't have to be here, you have yourself a bunch of con tools who will agree with you all day on this stuff.

Have at it, doesn't look fun to me, I like chatting with people who disagree sometimes.

Why is it a partisan hack friend to report when the President, or any other politician, says something stupid?

For an allegedly smart guy, he sure is dumb.

Here we go, another con circle jerk. Starting with the circle jerk king, daveman!
Is Hawaii in Asia? Is there any context that would make that claim not ludicrous?

The answer to both questions is "no", if you're having trouble coming up with the right answer.

She always has trouble coming up with the correct answer.

I thought he was meeting with leaders from Asia.

From... not in.

lol

What cracks me up is that the left still has the nerve to attempt to decimate any conservative who "gaps" or "gaffes" when there are so many moments that we can throw back at them.

Obama has a treasure trove of gaffes and his sidekick Biden well let's just say he is the "gaffe jackpot".

Too funny!

Yes. President Barack Obama, graduate of Harvard Law School, former University of Chicago law professor... is dumb.

You ridiculous internet trolls have figured it out.

Yes. President Barack Obama, graduate of Harvard Law School, former University of Chicago law professor... is dumb.

Yes, because you have a piece of paper you must be smart.

There are alot of people with degrees that are dumb. There are alot of professors who dont know jack.

That's one of the problems with our educational system.

There are alot of people with degrees that are dumb. There are alot of professors who dont know jack.

Right.

All those dumb people at Harvard Law school.

Listen to yourself. It's embarrassing, really.

The truth of the matter is that the Republicans have run out of bullets.

All they have left is bullshit like this.

Right.

All those dumb people at Harvard Law school.

Listen to yourself. It's embarrassing, really.

Really? Because Harvard Business school is just as reputable and I know you've called at least one MBA grad dumb.

When are you on the left going to figure out that degrees don't mean you're intelligent?

Obama Mistakenly Refers To Hawaii As 'Asia' During Summit | Fox News
It's hard to mistake that Hawaiian scenery.

But President Obama apparently forgot where he was during his press conference Sunday on the outskirts of Honolulu -- despite being born there.

The president mistakenly described his location as "Asia" while answering a question about budget cuts.

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia -- the kinds of fundamental reforms and changes, both on the revenue side and the public pension side, that other countries are having to make are so much more significant than what we need to do in order to get our books in order," Obama said.

The president appears to have forgotten where he was born.

So what? What Cain and Perry say on a daily basis is positively stupid. The president is so much smarter than any of your candidates or recent presidents, you must know this.

First off you're right Cain and Perry are stupid. Secondly you are correct to lump Obama in the stupid camp that is Perry and Cain... Last you are wrong that Obama is even close to as smart as Ron Paul... Ron Paul is a fucking doctor, wtf did Obama do again?

Of course, it all makes sense now, Obama is the single imperfect human alive.

We must purge from him this imperfection, lest he taint the absolute perfection that is humanity.

Obama Mistakenly Refers To Hawaii As 'Asia' During Summit | Fox News

The president appears to have forgotten where he was born.

First off you're right Cain and Perry are stupid. Secondly you are correct to lump Obama in the stupid camp that is Perry and Cain... Last you are wrong that Obama is even close to as smart as Ron Paul... Ron Paul is a fucking doctor, wtf did Obama do again?

What did Obama do? He was the president of the Harvard Law Review.

He also saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 19 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

Oh so we don't have 9% unemployment? We aren't experiencing inflation? Obama didn't significantly increase the debt in three years? Food prices aren't climbing higher? His administration isn't involved in multiple scandals? His primary accomplishment (Obamacare) isn't hated by a majority of Americans?

No Chris. We have absolutely nothing to criticize Obama with other than this incredibly stupid statement of his. We clearly aren't talking about it because it just happened and because he doesn't know that his home state isnt in Asia.

Apparently Obama solved all the nations problems and hasn't told anyone.

Oh so we don't have 9% unemployment? We aren't experiencing inflation? Obama didn't significantly increase the debt in three years? Food prices aren't climbing higher? His administration isn't involved in multiple scandals? His primary accomplishment (Obamacare) isn't hated by a majority of Americans?

No Chris. We have absolutely nothing to criticize Obama with other than this incredibly stupid statement of his. We clearly aren't talking about it because it just happened and because he doesn't know that his home state isnt in Asia.

Apparently Obama solved all the nations problems and hasn't told anyone.

Because republican presidents have done...what was it exactly?

Forum List

Back