Obama 38 seconds of total idiocy, confusion but HE was clean and articulate.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Today I heard a clip of Obama stuttering and stammering and looking like a complete fool discussing Iraq when he was Senator Obama campaigning in 2008. His foreign policy is summed up like this.

June 5th, 2008, Bristol, Virginia, campaign event, Senator Barack Obama talking about Iraq.

OBAMA: What they'll say is, well, it costs too much money, but, you know what?

It would cost about -- it -- it -- it would cost about the same as what we would spend -- over the course of ten years, it would cost what it cost us -- it -- huh -- all right, okay.

We're going to. The -- it would cost us about the same as it would cost for about -- hold on one second. I can't hear myself. But I'm glad you're fired up, though. I'm glad.

This is from the transcript from Rush's show today.

:lol:

Now I'll give the link to Rush.

The Latest Hit: Herman Cain is Not Clean or Articulate - The Rush Limbaugh Show

RUSH: Thirty-eight seconds. Thirty-eight seconds of sheer, total idiocy, confusion, ignorance, whatever you want to say. Thirty-eight seconds of it. I'll stack that up against anything Rick Perry stumbled on or Herman Cain.

That's June 5th of 2008. And, by the way, that's right in the midst of Operation Chaos. The Democrat nomination process, primary process is not yet concluded at that point. They're asking about Iraq. He hasn't the slightest idea, he hasn't a clue.

Oh isn't Obama just ready for prime time libs?

hehehehe

Now I hope I've found the actual you tube of this because I can't see it. I hope someone can give me feedback that I found the right clip.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsJLdE9DELs]Barack Obama - Blithering Idiot - Bristol, VA 6/5/08 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back