Mr. 57 States does it again... calls Hawaii 'Asia'

So what? What Cain and Perry say on a daily basis is positively stupid. The president is so much smarter than any of your candidates or recent presidents, you must know this.

First off you're right Cain and Perry are stupid. Secondly you are correct to lump Obama in the stupid camp that is Perry and Cain... Last you are wrong that Obama is even close to as smart as Ron Paul... Ron Paul is a fucking doctor, wtf did Obama do again?

What did Obama do? He was the president of the Harvard Law Review.

He also saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 19 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

wow... delusional...

Yes, because you have a piece of paper you must be smart.

There are alot of people with degrees that are dumb. There are alot of professors who dont know jack.

That's one of the problems with our educational system.

Right.

All those dumb people at Harvard Law school.

Listen to yourself. It's embarrassing, really.

Really? Because Harvard Business school is just as reputable and I know you've called at least one MBA grad dumb.

When are you on the left going to figure out that degrees don't mean you're intelligent?

That Harvard Business school grad was a self admitted alcoholic for 20 years.

Alcohol kills brain cells. Bush is proof of that.

Calling Obama dumb is about the most pathetic thing I have seen from the right.

You really are out of ideas.

The truth of the matter is that the Republicans have run out of bullets.

All they have left is bullshit like this.

Oh so we don't have 9% unemployment? We aren't experiencing inflation? Obama didn't significantly increase the debt in three years? Food prices aren't climbing higher? His administration isn't involved in multiple scandals? His primary accomplishment (Obamacare) isn't hated by a majority of Americans?

No Chris. We have absolutely nothing to criticize Obama with other than this incredibly stupid statement of his. We clearly aren't talking about it because it just happened and because he doesn't know that his home state isnt in Asia.

Apparently Obama solved all the nations problems and hasn't told anyone.

Because republican presidents have done...what was it exactly?

What Republican Presidents have we had since 2009?

First off you're right Cain and Perry are stupid. Secondly you are correct to lump Obama in the stupid camp that is Perry and Cain... Last you are wrong that Obama is even close to as smart as Ron Paul... Ron Paul is a fucking doctor, wtf did Obama do again?

He also saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 19 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

wow... delusional...

Personal insult.

Like I said, you have nothing.

Everything in my post is true.

Right.

Really? Because Harvard Business school is just as reputable and I know you've called at least one MBA grad dumb.

When are you on the left going to figure out that degrees don't mean you're intelligent?

So thinking your place of birth is on a continent it's not is smart now?

Your double standard just makes you a dishonest partisan hack.

wow... delusional...

Personal insult.

Like I said, you have nothing.

Everything in my post is true.

No. It's not. Hence: Delusional.

Wow, libs are really shitting bricks tonight because we can point out how many gaffes el presidente and sidekick pancho joe "stand up chuck" can make.

May I suggest 3 ply might be in order?

wow... delusional...

This message is hidden because Chris is on your ignore list.

Ask yourself, "why shouldn't I?" At least TM is fun to make an ass out of.

No. It's not. Hence: Delusional.

Once again, personal insult.

That's when you know you have won an argument, when the Republican has no facts, just insults.

So you think you win arguments when you have to lie?

hahahahahaha.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 19 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And you have no answer for this.

Last edited:
Right.

Cocaine kills brain cells too. As well as Smoking cigarettes.

Once again, personal insult.

That's when you know you have won an argument, when the Republican has no facts, just insults.

So you think you win arguments when you have to lie?

hahahahahaha.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 19 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And you have no answer for this.

i called them lies. Because other than the Bin Laden fact, it is lies.

"Obama saved the US from a Great Depression..." LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOZ!! So did Bush, 36 times in fact... Don't believe me, prove me wrong.................

CaféAuLait;4415141 said:
Cocaine kills brain cells too. As well as Smoking cigarettes.

Please. You think he is going to apply the same standard to Obama? He's already established that he wont.

the2bstimulus2band2bjobs.jpg

Chris, I opened your posts... Do you not understand that Obama spent Trillions in order to do what your graph says? Now, how long can you keep spending like that? In all the markets will go way back down leaving the country with massive debts.

Anyone can shit money out and make numbers go up, it’s unsustainable or we would do it indefinably. If the correction is not allowed to happen all we will get is a longer and deeper Depression. In fact for most people we are in a Depression, well not for the people Obama made rich in your graph. Where do you think all that money went that makes up your graphs? The middle class??? lolz@ stupid people.

Why is it so difficult for some people to admit that Obama said something stupid here? Instead we get nonsensical "He can't say stupid things; Everything He says is brilliant because he went to Harvard" arguments.

Forum List

Back