Financially I'm among the 99%; But they dont speak on my behalf.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bucs90, Nov 15, 2011.

1. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    My income puts me in the 99% who are not among the 1% richest. However, these OWS morons claiming they are the 99% do NOT represent me. Those spoiled college brats should be shipped to Mexico or North Korea or Africa so they can see how good they have it. I wonder how many job interviews have gone on during the OWS movement that any one of those morons could've applied for?

I just saw a bit on the news about the founder of Wendy's restaurants. Told his story, of how he was a cook in the Army, a high school dropout. Then he took an ENTRY LEVEL job at Kentucky Fried Chicken, worked hard, then opened up his own business "Wendy's". Now hes rich as shit.

Same for the owner/founder of the NFL's Carolina Panthers and Hardees/Carl Jrs chain Jerry Richardson. He graduated from tiny Wofford College and didn't have much of anything. He founded a tiny business called "Hardees" in Spartanburg, SC. Now, he's rich as shit.

Facebook founder. Microsoft founder. Nike founder. WalMart founder. Founder of the UFC (a martial arts competition sport worth billions now), who was a dirt poor Brazillian until he founded this.

I could go on and on and on and on about rich people who were once poor or middle class, took an entry level job OR founded their own small biz, and worked their way up.

Hey, OWS morons, you dont speak for me. Taking chances and working hard is what gets you a good life in America. Get the hell out of your shitty ass tents and do something for your self already.

2. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Politicians have been talking about Wall Street and Main street for years. and I do not live on either of those streets.

3. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Aside from outright tyranny or anarchy, what politicians do or dont do will not truly affect the quality of life of most people in America. Our society is brilliantly designed in a way that if you work hard and act responsibly, you'll probably end up fine.

4. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    the definition of "fine" is however on the decline.
    Most of us must learn to live with less.

5. WatertheTree

WatertheTree Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Your a fool.

6. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    OWS doesnt speak for 5%. let alone 99%

7. Photonic

Photonic Ad astra!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +247
    Yes I agree, let's ship all the educated people out of this country!

THAT'LL SHOW EM'!

8. Lovebears65

Lovebears65 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,034
    I agree with you on everything you wrote except Dave that owns Wendys is dead. His family is rich now but he is sadly not among one of them now.

9. Lovebears65

Lovebears65 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,034
    they may have book smarts but they sure the hell dont have any common sense. I would rather have more common sense then book smarts any day. You can always learn a trade without going to college and make a living . But with no common sense. I think that you cant learn that from any book:doubt:

10. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Sleeping in a tent in the middle of a park, holding cardboard signs, fighting police, shitting on cop cars, not showering or shaving, dancing to drums and chanting in unison with masses of like morons............is a sign of EDUCATION????

Meanwhile, most of the country goes on about their daily jobs. Companies and local governments are hiring. OWS morons are sleeping in parks. And you call them educated? They could instead be out sending resumes and applications out in mass. Taking ANY entry level job with any company, anything to avoid sleeping in a tent in a damn park with a bunch of morons.

If I had a job applicant with "OWS participant" on his resume/application, then he would have 0% chance of being hired.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1