Mr. 57 States does it again... calls Hawaii 'Asia'

The President made a mistake.

The President knows where Hawaii is and he knows where Asia is. He knows that Hawaii is not in Asia.

The attempt to brand this man as anything but highly intelligent will fall flat. The truth has a way of prevailing.
So far, there seems to be no evidence of this "truth" other than leftists repeating it.

I know that's good enough for you guys, but normal people need more.

Obama Mistakenly Refers To Hawaii As 'Asia' During Summit | Fox News
It's hard to mistake that Hawaiian scenery.

But President Obama apparently forgot where he was during his press conference Sunday on the outskirts of Honolulu -- despite being born there.

The president mistakenly described his location as "Asia" while answering a question about budget cuts.

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia -- the kinds of fundamental reforms and changes, both on the revenue side and the public pension side, that other countries are having to make are so much more significant than what we need to do in order to get our books in order," Obama said.

The president appears to have forgotten where he was born.

So what? What Cain and Perry say on a daily basis is positively stupid. The president is so much smarter than any of your candidates or recent presidents, you must know this.
Believing obamaturd is smarter than the republican candidates just makes you look stupid. Obamaturd is the stupidest potus yet.

So what? What Cain and Perry say on a daily basis is positively stupid. The president is so much smarter than any of your candidates or recent presidents, you must know this.

Did either of them forget where they were born?

One of them forgets his campaign promises and the other one forgets whether he is prolife or not.

He didn't forget where he was born. You're gonna have to do better than this.
Obamaturd didn't forget where he was born, he just doesn't want us to know the truth where he was born, Kenya.

The President made a mistake.

The President knows where Hawaii is and he knows where Asia is. He knows that Hawaii is not in Asia.

The attempt to brand this man as anything but highly intelligent will fall flat. The truth has a way of prevailing.

Where was the left turd media hit pieces asking him q/a about this matter? or maybe their in his hip pocket along with soros.

Last edited:
OK. Obama made a mistake and said something dumb. Hawaii is not in North America, but calling it Asian is worse (he should have said "In Europe, in Asia and here in America). BUT, he was talking to APEC and was drawing a comparison between Europe and APEC. So, what he was trying to say was quite obvious and thus I don't care about the gaff. But I'm not going to defend what he said as true.

Btw, that water behind him is fucking hypnotic.

Edit: He also says, "Here in the Asian-Pacific region" a couple times in the Q&A.

Last edited:
Obama also said we are all lazy.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILEH8eQqWP4]Obama: U.S. Gotten a bit Lazy on Attracting Businesses.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back