Mr. 57 States does it again... calls Hawaii 'Asia'

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Obama Mistakenly Refers To Hawaii As 'Asia' During Summit | Fox News
It's hard to mistake that Hawaiian scenery.

But President Obama apparently forgot where he was during his press conference Sunday on the outskirts of Honolulu -- despite being born there.

The president mistakenly described his location as "Asia" while answering a question about budget cuts.

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia -- the kinds of fundamental reforms and changes, both on the revenue side and the public pension side, that other countries are having to make are so much more significant than what we need to do in order to get our books in order," Obama said.

The president appears to have forgotten where he was born.

But President Obama apparently forgot where he was during his press conference Sunday on the outskirts of Honolulu -- despite being born there.

The president mistakenly described his location as "Asia" while answering a question about budget cuts.

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia -- the kinds of fundamental reforms and changes, both on the revenue side and the public pension side, that other countries are having to make are so much more significant than what we need to do in order to get our books in order," Obama said.

So what? What Cain and Perry say on a daily basis is positively stupid. The president is so much smarter than any of your candidates or recent presidents, you must know this.

So what? What Cain and Perry say on a daily basis is positively stupid. The president is so much smarter than any of your candidates or recent presidents, you must know this.

Petulant leftist foot-stamping is not proof.

Did either of them forget where they were born?

Eh. Id like to see the statement in context.

Most of it is in the OP...

Mr. Harvard professor (really just a guest lecturer) is a real mess and a joke.
I'll be glad when this joke is DONE being played on us.

One of them forgets his campaign promises and the other one forgets whether he is prolife or not.

He didn't forget where he was born. You're gonna have to do better than this.

One of them forgets his campaign promises and the other one forgets whether he is prolife or not.

He called Hawaii, the state of his birth, 'Asia'.

You'd defend anything Obama says or does, regardless. You're a troll and a complete libtard partisan hack.

Ah. Missed the "here" part.

Hawaii is Asia now? Who knew...?

Ah. Missed the "here" part.

Hawaii is Asia now? Who knew...?

In all seriousness. Had Obama not been freaking BORN in Hawaii, I'd have left this one alone.

He called Hawaii, the state of his birth, 'Asia'.

You'd defend anything Obama says or does, regardless. You're a troll and a complete libtard partisan hack.

Your're the one who started this partisan hack thread. I don't have to be here, you have yourself a bunch of con tools who will agree with you all day on this stuff.

Have at it, doesn't look fun to me, I like chatting with people who disagree sometimes.

Go to Hawaii. You'll think you're in Asia.

Forum List

Back