Mozilla Firefox Beats Internet Explorer

Mar 5, 2009
In many respects I feel like a jerk for sticking with Microsoft’s Internet Explorer for many, many years. I went with most of the changes, ending up with IE7. Like all Microsoft software, in my opinion, IE7 sucked with respect to reliability. It is the web browser millions of people love to hate. For many months the damn thing would stop functioning when I had lots of tabs opened, sending me the all too familiar message that it had to shut down. I felt very victimized.

Read the rest of my article at:

Mozilla Firefox Beats Internet Explorer by Joel Hirschhorn
:clap2:

Hey, we just switched to Firefox a few months ago. Works better and faster than IE and I love some of the features, like tabbing favorites and automatic spell check. Good deal!

LOL ... Funny story, the reason Chrome isn't going to be released for Linux is because Google thinks "Fire Fox is perfect already" and they are only competing with IE. To make that funny, Google staff use Ubuntu (Linux) ...

I just noticed today it wasn't getting the pdf to open. I needed it for study so I had to re-install Firefox and that did the trick. Oh well, here's hoping the next version cleans that up.

I just noticed today it wasn't getting the pdf to open. I needed it for study so I had to re-install Firefox and that did the trick. Oh well, here's hoping the next version cleans that up.

I usually download the PDFs and use my OS's reader instead anyways.

I usually download the PDFs and use my OS's reader instead anyways.

I ended up doing that and using Evince, then the system gummed up but a reboot cleared out the muck.

Firefox is about ten time faster than internet explorer and the main drawback of internet is that there is no tab system in it.But i think the latest web browser google chrome is going to beat every other browser.
138l1103.jpg

Forum List

Back