What Browser Do You Use?

As I’ve got Windows10, Edge and Internet Explorer are there. I also primarily use Firefox with Chrome as a backup. Opera is there but seldom used. So, when I saw this article, it aroused my curiosity. How many of you have heard of:

Opera Neon

Vivaldi

Maxthon

Torch

Epic Privacy Browser

Pale Moon

Comodo Ice Dragon Ghost Browser

Midori

Avant Browser

They are all in this article with descriptions and links @ 10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Internet Explorer

Whatever I choose my browser to say it is.

I did find a way to kill Edge totally.

Win10 may not be as functional afterwards, but that didn't matter to me. :)
Win 10 will be fine without Edge as it will without Cortana. Did away with both.

As I’ve got Windows10, Edge and Internet Explorer are there. I also primarily use Firefox with Chrome as a backup. Opera is there but seldom used. So, when I saw this article, it aroused my curiosity. How many of you have heard of:

Opera Neon

Vivaldi

Maxthon

Torch

Epic Privacy Browser

Pale Moon

Midori

Avant Browser

They are all in this article with descriptions and links @ 10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Internet Explorer

Win 10 will be fine without Edge as it will without Cortana. Did away with both.

I would use it, but it's like "Microsoft dataminer, 2016".

Opera Neon

Vivaldi

Maxthon

Torch

Epic Privacy Browser

Pale Moon

Midori

Avant Browser

I would use it, but it's like "Microsoft dataminer, 2016".
I wouldn't use it even if it wasn't a data miner.

Pretty much exclusively firefox. I tried others when I would tire of it being such a system hog, but firefox is "home" for me. I use ABP and NoScript add-ons.

Forum List

Back