Mother's Day is such a con

The only thing this thread needs now is Dhara spinning her feel good bullshit about how horrible our parents are and how we are victims of their short comings.

Like I said, shut the fuck up and send your mom some flowers, fuck head!

The only thing this thread needs now is Dhara spinning her feel good bullshit about how horrible our parents are and how we are victims of their short comings.

Or fucking what?

I peeked.

I'm sure the siblings of the little girl murdered with her uterus cut out by her stepfather after raping her for years and pregnant with his child while the mother looked on will be SURE to send flowers to their mother.

I peeked.

I'm sure the siblings of the little girl murdered with her uterus cut out by her stepfather after raping her for years and pregnant with his child while the mother looked on will be SURE to send flowers to their mother.
Yeah, meaning? Don't be so uptight all the time, Gracie. Maybe if you would unclench your vagina once in a blue moon you would not have such a shitty outlook.

Or fucking what?
Or you will prove that you are a sniveling little douche.

Fuck you. Go take another picture of your fat little fingers holding a cigar you stole from your father.

My mother had no friends, was disliked by her co-workers, eventually lost her family, and died alone in a parking lot. I devoted my life to having a life nothing like hers, and I have succeeded at that. I have a happy family, a good life, and I've raised three wonderful children. I have no regrets.

Sure.
Not all mothers are good ones, sparky. Mine sucked too.
Good father's should help/force mother's to be good. If your mother sucked, then your father's were insensitive pricks. Women, like it or not, depend on the men they are with to help them grow.

And men seek the same thing. . .

Otherwise, they are being selfish and ignoring the needs of the children and the family.

Or fucking what?

Fuck you. Go take another picture of your fat little fingers holding a cigar you stole from your father.
Uh oh, somebody needs their bottle and a hug! Are we getting sweepy, boogums?

Or fucking what?

Bring it, Bitch.

My mother had no friends, was disliked by her co-workers, eventually lost her family, and died alone in a parking lot. I devoted my life to having a life nothing like hers, and I have succeeded at that. I have a happy family, a good life, and I've raised three wonderful children. I have no regrets.

Sure.
Not all mothers are good ones, sparky. Mine sucked too.
Good father's should help/force mother's to be good. If your mother sucked, then your father's were insensitive pricks. Women, like it or not, depend on the men they are with to help them grow.

And men seek the same thing. . .

Otherwise, they are being selfish and ignoring the needs of the children and the family.
You people must of had some fucked up childhoods to have such shitty outlooks on life.

Or fucking what?

Bring it, Bitch.
Hush up, now. No need to throw a tantrum this close to bed time.

Or fucking what?

Bring it, Bitch.

Another Zack fail.

Bring it, Bitch.

Another Zack fail.
If you say so, sweetums!

Don't you want to give mommy a card tomorrow?

Bring it, Bitch.

Another Zack fail.
If you say so, sweetums!

Don't you want to give mommy a card tomorrow?

Dumbass. You don't get it. Retard.

I hate that my Mom's birthday and Mother's Day is in the same month

Forum List

Back