Leaked DNC Documents Show Plans To Reward Big Donors With Federal Appointments

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
I am disgusted by the DNC. They deserve to lose to Donald Trump.

Democratic National Committee documents recently released by WikiLeaks include spreadsheets and emails that appear to show party officials planning which donors and prominent fundraisers to provide with appointments to federal boards and commissions. The documents, which were circulated among top DNC officials in April, could raise legal questions for the party, says Ken Boehm, the chairman of the National Legal and Policy Center, a government watchdog group.

Democratic National Committee documents recently released by WikiLeaks include spreadsheets and emails that appear to show party officials planning which donors and prominent fundraisers to provide with appointments to federal boards and commissions. The documents, which were circulated among top DNC officials in April, could raise legal questions for the party, says Ken Boehm, the chairman of the National Legal and Policy Center, a government watchdog group.

And the Republicans do the same thing, and everyone votes for the two of them. Only 5% of those who vote can say anything.

And the Republicans do the same thing, and everyone votes for the two of them. Only 5% of those who vote can say anything.

BBbbuuut they did it tooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Is always a lame excuse

It's expected of the Establishment, isn't it?

Anyone can condemn this criminal behavior. Are you daft?

No, it isn't. You're trying to attack someone for something you don't give a damn about when it's in your court.

No, it isn't. You're trying to attack someone for something you don't give a damn about when it's in your court.

I'm against anything illegal....again you leftist assholes REALLY need to cease with this infantile projecting you all do constantly

The internet is a great tool this election to spread the word within minutes..Unlike the newspapers that lied anyway..
They must think we are dumb as shit , and have gotten away with it for years..

The whole system needs to go into the trash..

Anyone can condemn this criminal behavior. Are you daft?

They can. However everyone knows it's been happening for years, decades, centuries and they've carried on voting for it regardless.

I'm against anything illegal....again you leftist assholes REALLY need to cease with this infantile projecting you all do constantly

Really? I bet you're not. I bet if I went looking through your posts I'd find a ton of stuff that you don't give a damn about.

It's expected of the Establishment, isn't it?

People seem to accept it, as long as it's their "team" doing it.

Really? I bet you're not. I bet if I went looking through your posts I'd find a ton of stuff that you don't give a damn about.

I couldn't care less, you're just a troll, you bring nothing and are given what you deserve....nothing....now go bug someone else, idiot

Gee, you mean to say there's a spoils system in American politics?

Since when?

Gosh! This is a surprising development!

:lol:

Just how unbelievably ignorant are you rubes anyway? It seems like your knowledge and understanding of reality and history is about as shallow as a puddle on a men's room floor.

The internet is a great tool this election to spread the word within minutes..Unlike the newspapers that lied anyway..
They must think we are dumb as shit , and have gotten away with it for years..

The whole system needs to go into the trash..

Problem is people will believe the lies on the internet, and it doesn't take a journalist to spread the lies any more, all it takes is a dude with a keyboard.

Most people are dumb as shit, 95% for republicans and democrats every election suggests this is true.

Forum List

Back