Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

Even in a case of a child being put with a better family etc it DOES NOT justify nor make OK the HUNDREDS to THOUSANDS of other cases where they kidnapped kids from loving homes and families so they could make a buck.

So therefore I have no sympathy for ANY cps domestic terrorist getting shot or killed! Never will be.I knew one that got nut cancer! ROFL I went and baked a caked to celebrate.

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.
Apparently there was good reason to take the kids. And it's a shame that you would root for cold-blooded murder, but, oh well. It ain't a race-war, but it'll do for now?

Most CPS caseworkers are thugs, bullies, and tyrants...I'd guess that probably half could be killed and the result would be a net gain for the human race. They care little for the welfare of children, but plenty for their own power.
No rather most are state workers that are more worried about keeping their jobs then protecting the welfare of the kids they are paid to protect.

Most ignore the signs and leave kids in a bad situation! I am giving the DCFS worker the benefit of the doubt. Don't forget this poor excuse of a mother killed here cousin and aunt who were going to step up and take care of her kids!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A foster home is also a bad situation. Foster children are at an increased risk of abuse and they live with people who don't care about them and are doing it for the money. If a child can be placed with caring relatives, then great. But if they are put in foster care, it's out of the frying pan and into the fire. In all except the most dire circumstances, intervention should be done while keeping the family intact. As it is right now, too many children are removed just for caution though there's no proof of imminent danger. It happened one time too many and a CPS henchwoman died. That should be a wake up call.

BULLSHIT! When Justina was kidnapped, she was figure skating! Now, she is a wheelchair-bound cripple who may never walk again.

She was sick when CPS , with court approval took custody . They did what they believed was in her best interest. It was an unfortunate and confusing case involving conflicting medical opinions. There is NOTHING to indicate that there was any nefarious ( do you know that word) intent on the part of CPS. NOTHING. You are dishonestly and desperately trying to make this into something that it is not because you have nothing else. Very shameful
Your line of work is shameful.

Because you think there should be no agency to protect children from their parents.

And that attitude is shameful.
I think that police powers belong only to the police. That ensures accountability and competence. Civilians with police powers are petty tyrants who get people, including themselves, killed.

In the specific case of this murderous thug- a judge removed her child from her custody and placed that child with the child's father.

Sounds like accountability to me.

What the hell else should be done other than just wait until the mom managed to kill the child from intent or neglect?
Was there any proof the mother was going to kill her child? You make a lot of assumptions that villify the mother and exonerate the CPS henchwoman while knowing nothing more than anyone else. By the way, this is only going to increase as more mothers resolve to kill anyone attempting to kidnap their kids, so perhaps we need to rethink the strategy of plundering homes like common criminals and find other ways of handling domestic issues.

She was sick when CPS , with court approval took custody . They did what they believed was in her best interest. It was an unfortunate and confusing case involving conflicting medical opinions. There is NOTHING to indicate that there was any nefarious ( do you know that word) intent on the part of CPS. NOTHING. You are dishonestly and desperately trying to make this into something that it is not because you have nothing else. Very shameful

Because you think there should be no agency to protect children from their parents.

I think that police powers belong only to the police. That ensures accountability and competence. Civilians with police powers are petty tyrants who get people, including themselves, killed.

In the specific case of this murderous thug- a judge removed her child from her custody and placed that child with the child's father.

What the hell else should be done other than just wait until the mom managed to kill the child from intent or neglect?
Was there any proof the mother was going to kill her child? You make a lot of assumptions that villify the mother and exonerate the CPS henchwoman while knowing nothing more than anyone else. By the way, this is only going to increase as more mothers resolve to kill anyone attempting to kidnap their kids, so perhaps we need to rethink the strategy of plundering homes like common criminals and find other ways of handling domestic issues.
You kill an innocent cat because a neighbor did their duty, you are worse than a common criminal.

So therefore I have no sympathy for ANY cps domestic terrorist getting shot or killed! Never will be.I knew one that got nut cancer! ROFL I went and baked a caked to celebrate.

That is because you are a murderer loving asshole.

You delight that a mother of two kids was gunned down. You applaud that a murderous asshole gunned down her aunt and two cousins.

If she had blown up a city block you would be having an orgasm.

Was there any proof the mother was going to kill her child? You make a lot of assumptions that villify the mother and exonerate the CPS henchwoman

Do you have any proof that this CPS worker had done anything wrong?

Of course you don't. You assume for some odd reason that everyone had conspired against this woman- the police, the CPS, the judge- to remove all three of her children.

You make lots of assumptions to villify a woman who was gunned down in cold blood- even though she was not a convicted criminal and she didn't gun down her own aunt and two cousins.

The record of what we actually know- not your assumptions- we actually know- is that the murderious scum who killed 4 people was a long time loser.

11 convictions.
Multiple failures to appear.
Failure to meet parole conditions.
Failure to complete drug rehab programs.
Recent DUI

3 children by 3 different fathers- all three children removed from her custody.
Killed her own aunt and 2 cousins.

We don't have to assume anything to 'villify' this murdering scum.

You, however, know nothing about the woman who was killed except two things:
a) she was a mother of two kids and
b) she worked for Child Protective Services and was somehow involved in the latest child being removed from the murderers custody to be placed with her father.

So of course you blame the woman who was gunned down.

Because in this case- you are really are an ass when you assume she did anything wrong.

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.
Apparently there was good reason to take the kids. And it's a shame that you would root for cold-blooded murder, but, oh well. It ain't a race-war, but it'll do for now?

Most CPS caseworkers are thugs, bullies, and tyrants...I'd guess that probably half could be killed and the result would be a net gain for the human race. They care little for the welfare of children, but plenty for their own power.
No rather most are state workers that are more worried about keeping their jobs then protecting the welfare of the kids they are paid to protect.

Most ignore the signs and leave kids in a bad situation! I am giving the DCFS worker the benefit of the doubt. Don't forget this poor excuse of a mother killed here cousin and aunt who were going to step up and take care of her kids!

. It happened one time too many and a CPS henchwoman died. That should be a wake up call.

It is a wake up call.

There are assholes out there willing to kill government workers.

There are still the Timothy McVeighs and Terry Nichols and Jody Herrings out there who decide to take revenge on innocent people- or sometimes- cats.

I guess we should be glad that Jody Herring was too messed up to figure out how to make a truck bomb.

A foster home is also a bad situation. Foster children are at an increased risk of abuse and they live with people who don't care about them and are doing it for the money..

This child was taken from the mom- and put into the custody of the father.

No foster home involved.

Foster homes can be bad situations. However, since I have known both family members and friends who have been foster parents- and have met their foster kids- EVERY single child who was in their care had been abused- physically- emotionally.

There are bad foster homes and there are abusive homes.

We should eliminate the bad foster homes- and take the kids out of the abusive homes.

You however prefer that people just shoot CPS workers.

. It happened one time too many and a CPS henchwoman died. That should be a wake up call.

It is a wake up call.

There are still the Timothy McVeighs and Terry Nichols and Jody Herrings out there who decide to take revenge on innocent people- or sometimes- cats.

I guess we should be glad that Jody Herring was too messed up to figure out how to make a truck bomb.
You are damn right people target government workers when those government workers target families for harassment and kidnapping or some other crime simply because they have that power to do so. Good thing our founding fathers didn't have your point of view of tyrants. We would still be living under British rule. Oh and the ONLY person innocent here is that child and the mother was pushed to defend herself against tyrants and terrorism by her cousins and aunt and the CPS terrorist. Don't want trouble don't start none. People are TIRED of being pushed around by the government thugs and the government thugs thinking no one is going to retaliate. Its about damn time it happens and personally I am shocked it hasn't yet. I hope it opens people's eyes to the crimes of CPS and "family courts".This one woman is a MARTYR to the cause. PERIOD>

Was there any proof the mother was going to kill her child? You make a lot of assumptions that villify the mother and exonerate the CPS henchwoman

Of course you don't. You assume for some odd reason that everyone had conspired against this woman- the police, the CPS, the judge- to remove all three of her children.

You make lots of assumptions to villify a woman who was gunned down in cold blood- even though she was not a convicted criminal and she didn't gun down her own aunt and two cousins.

The record of what we actually know- not your assumptions- we actually know- is that the murderious scum who killed 4 people was a long time loser.

11 convictions.
Recent DUI

b) she worked for Child Protective Services and was somehow involved in the latest child being removed from the murderers custody to be placed with her father.

Because in this case- you are really are an ass when you assume she did anything wrong.
She kidnaps kids at gunpoint. Of course she did something wrong. I hope this keeps happening until nobody wants to be a certified kidnapper anymore.

A foster home is also a bad situation. Foster children are at an increased risk of abuse and they live with people who don't care about them and are doing it for the money..

No foster home involved.

Foster homes can be bad situations. However, since I have known both family members and friends who have been foster parents- and have met their foster kids- EVERY single child who was in their care had been abused- physically- emotionally.

We should eliminate the bad foster homes- and take the kids out of the abusive homes.

Yes, as a multi pronged approach. Police powers belong to the police. When civilians exercise police powers such as arresting, using weapons, taking kids away etc, they should be shot like any other criminal. Police are trained in the responsible use of power, civilians are not and often become petty tyrants when given police power. Since you statists are so stubborn, We The People are just going to have to keep shooting social workers until the point gets through.

You delight that a mother of two kids was gunned down. You applaud that a murderous asshole gunned down her aunt and two cousins.

Why do you keep grafting in other crimes that have nothing to do with this discussion?

I'll answer that.

It's clear you believe you argument to be weak therefore you need to buttress it with irrelevant crap and shrill hyperbole, hate, name calling, and spittle. A person confident in their argument wouldn't do this.

11 convictions.
Recent DUI

11 convictions.
Recent DUI

Unfit mother

It is a wake up call.

You are damn right people target government workers when those government workers

Which room in your house do you have your posters of Terry Nichols and Timothy McVeigh celebrating their murder of government workers?

Why do you keep grafting in other crimes that have nothing to do with this discussion?

I'll answer that.

It's clear you believe you argument to be weak therefore you need to buttress it with irrelevant crap and shrill hyperbole, hate, name calling, and spittle. A person confident in their argument wouldn't do this.

Considering that your believe that murdering a mother of two kids is okay if she happens to be a government worker- and you also believe killing a neighbors cat in revenge is okay- I frankly don't give a damn about what you believe about me.

Just try not to kill any of the neighbors cats this week.

No foster home involved.

Yes, as a multi pronged approach. Police powers belong to the police. When civilians exercise police powers such as arresting, using weapons, taking kids away etc, they should be shot like any other criminal. Police are trained in the responsible use of power, civilians are not and often become petty tyrants when given police power. Since you statists are so stubborn, We The People are just going to have to keep shooting social workers until the point gets through.

'Civilians' have no authority to arrest anyone except as a 'citizen's arrest.. If anyone has the authority to officially arrest someone- they are by definition 'law enforcement.

In the current case- the woman who you applaud for murdering a mother of two- had her child removed under court order- was it police? You don't know- you don't care.

Every fact in this case points to both the law being followed and authority being exercised responsibly- but you choose to applaud murder instead of condemning this murderous thug who killed 4 people, and left two kids without a mother.

You are not 'the People' - you are just a murderer loving asshole.

Forum List

Back