Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.
Apparently there was good reason to take the kids. And it's a shame that you would root for cold-blooded murder, but, oh well. It ain't a race-war, but it'll do for now?
Sure sure....its called MONEY....the younger the better....they then get a kickback from the adoption fees etc.
Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.
what the fuck is wrong with you that you would cheer on a murderer?
CPS aka Domestic Terrorists aka State kidnapping agents deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.

Why did she lose custody? Without knowing more, it's hard to know who was right.

B9318382437Z.1_20150807195053_000_GUMBINSQM.1-0.jpg

Body on right. Odium cheers. Double good if she was a ****** eh Od?

Makes sense though, you being afraid of CPS.

Last edited:

He's cheering on maternal instinct. So am I.
Well, she'll never get her kid back now, or likely even see it again. Great work, boys...

Apparently there was good reason to take the kids. And it's a shame that you would root for cold-blooded murder, but, oh well. It ain't a race-war, but it'll do for now?
Sure sure....its called MONEY....the younger the better....they then get a kickback from the adoption fees etc.

CPS aka Domestic Terrorists aka State kidnapping agents deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.
you're completely fucking delusional. no state agent gets a "kick back" from an adoption fee. no cps agent deserves to get killed because an unfit parent is losing their kids.

this isn't maternal instinct. it's murderous rage.

It's maternal instinct. I wish it would happen more often, especially when the reason for taking children out of the home is ridiculous.

It's maternal instinct. I wish it would happen more often, especially when the reason for taking children out of the home is ridiculous.
it absolutely wasn't. it was revenge. she didn't shoot the agents that took her kids while they were doing it. she didn't try to run off with the kids away from cps. she waited outside a state office building and gunned down an agent in cold blood. it's fucking sick and should never be cheered. i thought you respected life?

it absolutely wasn't. it was revenge. she didn't shoot the agents that took her kids while they were doing it. she didn't try to run off with the kids away from cps. she waited outside a state office building and gunned down an agent in cold blood. it's fucking sick and should never be cheered. i thought you respected life?

A cop was likely with the CPS agent when they removed the girl. I would have waited too.

Well, she'll never get her kid back now, or likely even see it again. Great work, boys...
More than likely she lost them for good anyways....saw no reason not to take revenge.

you're completely fucking delusional. no state agent gets a "kick back" from an adoption fee. no cps agent deserves to get killed because an unfit parent is losing their kids.
Yes they do. And yes they do. Unfit according to lying lawyers,cps kidnappers and judges who ONLY see their evidence not the parents. They usually go after poor parents who can't afford a REAL lawyer who get appointed a court appointed lawyer who is worthless.

A cop was likely with the CPS agent when they removed the girl. I would have waited too.
They ALWAYS are. Cops are just as guilty in this....their job is to protect and serve not help kidnap so state can make more money.

They ALWAYS are. Cops are just as guilty in this....their job is to protect and serve not help kidnap so state can make more money.

It also pisses me off that anyone can make an "anonymous" call to CPS and make shit up and they show up at your door. That happened to my family and for a stupid reason. The tipster, and we know who it was, had to exaggerate and straight out lie to get somebody to show up. It's amazing how quickly and easily the government can get right into your home and your life based on a whim. I understand the murderous rage when my children are threatened to be taken out of my home. I killed that woman's cat and made sure she knew it even though she couldn't prove it.

Believing in nutty crap like that explains your religious faith perfectly...

Forum List

Back