Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

I'm glad to see so many that see CPS as I do, incompetent semi retards with the ungodly power to tear families apart. In the 1930's, when a government agent knocked on your door to bring terror into a home, they were called Nazis. Today we call them social workers. But the effect is the same.

When I was a kid, we condemned those who murdered people, especially mothers of two kids.

But today, you call them heroes.

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.

About time someone does this.

She should get a medal for mom of the year. Maybe those bastards will think twice.
^^^^ this

I was talking to a 25 year old coworker last night and told her about this story...

Her eyes lit up...her daughter got taken away from her to...she is like good for her, that's how she feels deep inside also, but I told her the only thing that happens, the DCFS worker is dead and you are in jail for life.

But with this story maybe it will wake up the DCFS
They do not to be waken to the fact that there are lousy parents who lose custody because they endanger their kids who blame the system

Well, the truth is that Bad Parents happen. That doesn't provide a right for some semi-literate, minimum wage dink bureaucrat to be empowered with police authority to determine designate someone as a Bad Parent and take their children.

In the case of this thread- the child was taken was from the abusive mother upon the order of a judge- and put into the custody of the father.

If you object to that- then frankly you just want abusive parents to have free reign to abuse their kids.

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.
what the fuck is wrong with you that you would cheer on a murderer?

Shit happens when power is abused. These domestic terrorists must learn to think twice before ripping a family apart. Refusing to place a high value on human feelings towards their own can have serious consequences. Yes the woman must pay for the stand she took. Still she will be a hero for having taken that stand.

So you think the murderer of her aunt- her two cousins- and a mother of two kids- is a hero?

What an asshole you are.
Beginning to see a pattern. Everyone who disagrees with you is not only wrong, but an "asshole". Bitter, intolerant of other viewpoints, hate filled, irrational posts, all these pages and you still can't discuss the issue like a mature human being. How sad.

I think you are an asshole because you applaud a murderer.

And I think you are an asshole because you killed an innocent cat to terrorize your neighbor.

Not everyone who disagrees with me is an asshole- but those who applaud murderers and kill cats just to get revenge on neighbors- yeah you are assholes.

She should get a medal for mom of the year. Maybe those bastards will think twice.
Right. They will think twice before protecting a child from the drunken, drug addicted, mentally ill criminal who happened to give birth. Being able to biologically reproduce does not make one a parent. Here we have a habitual criminal who has lost custody of all three of her kids over the last twenty years. She should not be the poster mom for those with legislate complaints about child protective services.

^^^^ this

I was talking to a 25 year old coworker last night and told her about this story...

Her eyes lit up...her daughter got taken away from her to...she is like good for her, that's how she feels deep inside also, but I told her the only thing that happens, the DCFS worker is dead and you are in jail for life.

But with this story maybe it will wake up the DCFS
They do not to be waken to the fact that there are lousy parents who lose custody because they endanger their kids who blame the system

Well, the truth is that Bad Parents happen. That doesn't provide a right for some semi-literate, minimum wage dink bureaucrat to be empowered with police authority to determine designate someone as a Bad Parent and take their children.

In the case of this thread- the child was taken was from the abusive mother upon the order of a judge- and put into the custody of the father.

If you object to that- then frankly you just want abusive parents to have free reign to abuse their kids.

Looks like the lady who did the killing is also linked to other crimes. Including the killing of two of her own cousins.

Police believe that before shooting Sobel, 48, Herring shot and killed two cousins and an aunt in the adjoining town of Berlin. But no charges have been filed yet in connection with the deaths of Regina Herring, 43, and Rhonda Herring, 48, the suspect's cousins, and Julianne Falzarano, 73, an aunt.

Documents Mom Was Calm and Laughing After Shooting Vermont Social Worker NECN

That's definitely a woman we want with custody of a 9 year old, right?

Custody was given to the father. And before she killed the social worker, she killed her own aunt and two of her own cousins.

The CPS worker is the fucking hero here. She made the right call pulling that 9 year old out of the home of this murdering psycho and placing the child with the child's father. And paid for protecting the child with her life.

Custody was given to the father. And before she killed the social worker, she killed her own aunt and two of her own cousins.

The CPS worker is the fucking hero here. She made the right call pulling that 9 year old out of the home of this murdering psycho and placing the child with the child's father. And paid for protecting the child with her life.

And let us not forget- the murderous thug who killed this CPS worker- also killed a CPS worker who is the mother of two.

Such as the assholes that cheer on this murderous thug- proclaiming she was 'just a mother' protecting her own children- she killed a mom and left two small children with no mother.

Every single person cheering on this murderous thug is an asshole.

Every single one.

I'm glad to see so many that see CPS as I do, incompetent semi retards with the ungodly power to tear families apart. In the 1930's, when a government agent knocked on your door to bring terror into a home, they were called Nazis. Today we call them social workers. But the effect is the same.

When I was a kid, we condemned those who murdered people, especially mothers of two kids.

I condemn those who murder people too. But this wasn't murder. Repeating your hyperbole over and over doesn't change the truth that this woman was a criminal gunned down by one of her victims.

Shit happens when power is abused. These domestic terrorists must learn to think twice before ripping a family apart. Refusing to place a high value on human feelings towards their own can have serious consequences. Yes the woman must pay for the stand she took. Still she will be a hero for having taken that stand.

So you think the murderer of her aunt- her two cousins- and a mother of two kids- is a hero?

What an asshole you are.
Beginning to see a pattern. Everyone who disagrees with you is not only wrong, but an "asshole". Bitter, intolerant of other viewpoints, hate filled, irrational posts, all these pages and you still can't discuss the issue like a mature human being. How sad.

And I think you are an asshole because you killed an innocent cat to terrorize your neighbor.

Not everyone who disagrees with me is an asshole- but those who applaud murderers and kill cats just to get revenge on neighbors- yeah you are assholes.
Nope. I see you throw the A word around a lot. It's your substitute for rational discussion.

I condemn those who murder people too. But this wasn't murder. Repeating your hyperbole over and over doesn't change the truth that this woman was a criminal gunned down by one of her victims.

A thug took a rifle and gunned down a mother of two walking in a parking lot- shooting her from a distance first- and then as the mother of two lay injured on the ground walked up and finished her off with a second shot at point blank range.

After of course- this murderous thug shot her own aunt and two cousins.

By any rational- and non-asshole- point of view- this was cold blooded, pre-meditated murder- and I look forward to this thug spending the rest of her life in prison.

What an asshole you are.

Nope. I see you throw the A word around a lot. It's your substitute for rational discussion.

Oh its quite rational.

I call assholes who defend murderers 'assholes'- defending a murderer by some rationalization about why the murder was justified was done by Muslim assholes who defended Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev for setting off a bomb in Boston.

Assholes defend murder. Assholes rationalize why murder is acceptable.

Sure: here is one. There are plenty more where that came from.
This was a difficult and unusual case where medical professionals were at odds as to what to do for this child. I'm not sure that the CPS agency did the right and necessary thing in taking custody of her, but it is apparent that they felt that it was in her best interest as" did the parents. The agency was not acting like thugs and bullies and the court approved the action.

I was not there and you were not either. Your "plenty more" link is all about the same case so where is your proof of endemic child medical kidnapping? You'll have to do better than that, bitch

BULLSHIT! When Justina was kidnapped, she was figure skating! Now, she is a wheelchair-bound cripple who may never walk again.

She was sick when CPS , with court approval took custody . They did what they believed was in her best interest. It was an unfortunate and confusing case involving conflicting medical opinions. There is NOTHING to indicate that there was any nefarious ( do you know that word) intent on the part of CPS. NOTHING. You are dishonestly and desperately trying to make this into something that it is not because you have nothing else. Very shameful
Your line of work is shameful.

Because you think there should be no agency to protect children from their parents.

And that attitude is shameful.
I think that police powers belong only to the police. That ensures accountability and competence. Civilians with police powers are petty tyrants who get people, including themselves, killed.

That CPS henchwoman murdered her family members in the same way that mafia thugs do, simply by being in a line of work that hurts people and thus they expose their family to irregular danger when a reprisal is inflicted.

If you can't grasp this concept, watch "Road To Perdition." If you still don't understand then watch it again and I'll help explain the narrative.

What an asshole you are.

Oh its quite rational.

I call assholes who defend murderers 'assholes'- defending a murderer by some rationalization about why the murder was justified was done by Muslim assholes who defended Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and Tamerlan Tsarnaev for setting off a bomb in Boston.

You defend abortion on demand. That's 50 million lives destroyed that you celebrate; not lives who hurt others like CPS henchmen do, but innocent lives. I couldn't be as evil as you no matter how hard I try. Yet I'm still civil with you and don't call you an asshole.

A thug took a rifle and gunned down a mother of two walking in a parking lot- shooting her from a distance first- and then as the mother of two lay injured on the ground walked up and finished her off with a second shot at point blank range.

By any rational- and non-asshole- point of view- this was cold blooded, pre-meditated murder- and I look forward to this thug spending the rest of her life in prison.
Yes it was cold blooded, premeditated murder. The CPS thug is in hell right now for exposing her family to danger by being involved in a criminal enterprise. She shares a lake of fire with all other criminal thugs who got their family killed because of their disreputable work.

It was absolutely a murder. She's been charged with 1st degree murder. And will likely be charged with 3 more. Remember, you just arbitrarily 'reimagining' the law doesn't actually have any relevance to reality. The CPS worker pulled the child out of the home.

Jody Herring had her child placed in the custody of the child's father. And given Jody's fucking MURDER spree, including killing 3 of her own relatives (with her senior citizen aunt being among them), the woman was clearly wildly unstable. She was caught driving drunk at nearly double the legal limit. She's a convicted drug user with a HEROIN habit who lives with an abusive boyfriend...who himself was just arrested a few days ago.

And this is who you want watching a 9 year old? Are you fucking insane?

This was a difficult and unusual case where medical professionals were at odds as to what to do for this child. I'm not sure that the CPS agency did the right and necessary thing in taking custody of her, but it is apparent that they felt that it was in her best interest as" did the parents. The agency was not acting like thugs and bullies and the court approved the action.

I was not there and you were not either. Your "plenty more" link is all about the same case so where is your proof of endemic child medical kidnapping? You'll have to do better than that, bitch

BULLSHIT! When Justina was kidnapped, she was figure skating! Now, she is a wheelchair-bound cripple who may never walk again.

She was sick when CPS , with court approval took custody . They did what they believed was in her best interest. It was an unfortunate and confusing case involving conflicting medical opinions. There is NOTHING to indicate that there was any nefarious ( do you know that word) intent on the part of CPS. NOTHING. You are dishonestly and desperately trying to make this into something that it is not because you have nothing else. Very shameful

Because you think there should be no agency to protect children from their parents.

I think that police powers belong only to the police. That ensures accountability and competence. Civilians with police powers are petty tyrants who get people, including themselves, killed.

In the specific case of this murderous thug- a judge removed her child from her custody and placed that child with the child's father.

Sounds like accountability to me.

What the hell else should be done other than just wait until the mom managed to kill the child from intent or neglect?

That CPS henchwoman murdered her family members in the same way that mafia thugs do, simply by being in a line of work that hurts people and thus they expose their family to irregular danger when a reprisal is inflicted..

Yeah- what you call a 'henchman' was a mother of two kids who may or may not have been involved with the case in which the 6th child of this woman was removed by court order and turned over the the father for custody.

You are no different than those who applaud the Tsarnaev Brothers for setting off the Boston bomb.

What an asshole you are.

Oh its quite rational.

You defend abortion on demand. That's 50 million lives destroyed that you celebrate; not lives who hurt others like CPS henchmen do, but innocent lives. I couldn't be as evil as you no matter how hard I try. Yet I'm still civil with you and don't call you an asshole.

You want to call me an asshole for supporting the right of a woman to control her own body with a procedure that is not considered murder anywhere in our country- feel free to.

Meanwhile- you are the one cheering the cold blooded- and pre-meditated murder of a mom of two kids.

Not me.

Yes it was cold blooded, premeditated murder. The CPS thug is in hell right now for exposing her family to danger by being involved in a criminal enterprise. She shares a lake of fire with all other criminal thugs who got their family killed because of their disreputable work.

Now you think you know how the judgement of your fairy tale God?

The God who says "tho shalt not kill"?

This woman has had at least 3 children, and lost each of them. She had a history of violence, being a convicted domestic abuser, drunk driving, heroin use, petty theft, and apparently worked as some kind of drug mule with 42 baggies of heroin pulled from her body during a cavity search after one of her 11 arrests.

Forum List

Back