Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

It is a wake up call.

There are assholes out there willing to kill government workers.

There are still the Timothy McVeighs and Terry Nichols and Jody Herrings out there who decide to take revenge on innocent people- or sometimes- cats.

I guess we should be glad that Jody Herring was too messed up to figure out how to make a truck bomb.
You are damn right people target government workers when those government workers

Which room in your house do you have your posters of Terry Nichols and Timothy McVeigh celebrating their murder of government workers?
Used to have them in my bedroom. Just McVeigh though. I was fascinated by him and his story.Own several books on the subject as well.Fed Gov can murder citizens but doesn't like it when Citizens strike back...tough shit.
I was 19 when that happened on the heels of Ruby Ridge and Waco. There certainly was a feeling that our government was making war on the people and that reciprocity was needed. It is fascinating to read about his philosophy which he remained faithful to until the end. Small minds like Syriusly can't see outside of a very narrow viewpoint to the other side. Insects like her just have one button they hammer over and over again. Try explaining to an insect that Timothy McVeigh acted out of a deep love of his country, to defend it against its own murderous, tyrannical government. Insects can't see outside of the tiny little bubbles they live in.

Pity Syriusly. I do.

The official story of what happened at OKC has more holes than the brake rotors on my Burgman.
All I know is, Timothy McVeigh was proud of the role he played and seemed to have a clear conscience until the day he died.

Those are supposed to have holes.

maxresdefault.jpg

. It happened one time too many and a CPS henchwoman died. That should be a wake up call.

It is a wake up call.

There are still the Timothy McVeighs and Terry Nichols and Jody Herrings out there who decide to take revenge on innocent people- or sometimes- cats.

I guess we should be glad that Jody Herring was too messed up to figure out how to make a truck bomb.
You are damn right people target government workers when those government workers

Which room in your house do you have your posters of Terry Nichols and Timothy McVeigh celebrating their murder of government workers?
Used to have them in my bedroom. Just McVeigh though. I was fascinated by him and his story.Own several books on the subject as well.Fed Gov can murder citizens but doesn't like it when Citizens strike back...tough shit.
I was 19 when that happened on the heels of Ruby Ridge and Waco. There certainly was a feeling that our government was making war on the people and that reciprocity was needed. It is fascinating to read about his philosophy which he remained faithful to until the end. Small minds like Syriusly can't see outside of a very narrow viewpoint to the other side. Insects like her just have one button they hammer over and over again. Try explaining to an insect that Timothy McVeigh acted out of a deep love of his country, to defend it against its own murderous, tyrannical government. Insects can't see outside of the tiny little bubbles they live in.

Pity Syriusly. I do.

Only assholes applaud Timothy McVeigh and his murderous acts

Yeah- my small mind can't see how you applaud the murder of babies and toddlers.

Among the Oklahoma City Bombing Victims

SECOND FLOOR

America's Kids Child Development Center

Baylee Almon, 1, Oklahoma City

Danielle Nicole Bell, 15 months, Oklahoma City

Zachary Taylor Chavez, 3, Oklahoma City

Dana LeAnne Cooper, 24, Moore

Anthony Christopher Cooper II, 2, Moore

Antonio Ansara Cooper Jr., 6 months, Midwest City

Aaron M. Coverdale, 5.50, Oklahoma City

Elijah S. Coverdale, 2.50, Oklahoma City

Jaci Rae Coyne, 14 months, Moore

Brenda Faye Daniels, 42, Oklahoma City

Taylor Santoi Eaves, 8 months, Midwest City

Tevin D'Aundrae Garrett, 16 months, Midwest City

Kevin "Lee" Gottshall II, 6 months, Norman

Wanda Lee Howell, 34, Spencer

Blake Ryan Kennedy, 1.50, Amber

Dominique Ravae (Johnson)-London, 2, Oklahoma City

Chase Dalton Smith, 3, Oklahoma City

Colton Wade Smith, 2, Oklahoma City

Loving these pro lifers right now, let's deny citizenship to children and send them back to extremely poor areas.

It is a wake up call.

Pity Syriusly. I do.

Yeah- my small mind can't see how you applaud the murder of babies and toddlers.

SECOND FLOOR

Do you share this sympathy for the kids murdered by the FBI at Waco? How about the 14 year old shot in the back and his mother shot in the face as she was holding a baby at Ruby Ridge? Or is it just for these kids who granted were collateral damage just like the government considered the Waco and Ruby Ridge kids.

Meanwhile- you applaud a murderous scum- with 12 convictions, a history of drug abuse- who murdered three other people- because she gunned down a mom of two- who happened to be a CPS worker.

What an asshole.
You are STILL whining about a bunch of MISDEMEANOR convictions which BTW I have as well I love driving fast so ya who gives a fuck what she did in the past? Doesn't give ANYONE the right to kidnap her child. The CPS thug did and she got her just deserts. Plain and fucking simple. Don't want to get killed doing a job? Then find a job that doesn't involve ripping families apart. Pretty simple task. I bet this CPS bitch was one of those kind that took pleasure in ripping families apart.

Even in a case of a child being put with a better family etc it DOES NOT justify nor make OK the HUNDREDS to THOUSANDS of other cases where they kidnapped kids from loving homes and families so they could make a buck.
All I have read from worker at the DCFS is the horrendous situation that many of these kids are in and they still can't get them out. It is very hard to safe these kids.

First this gutter trash was turned in by her own family. Then they investigated found cause and saved the child. Then she went on a homicidal rage, proving the DCFS agents right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They caused her to become homicidal and rightfully so.
All I have read from worker at the DCFS is the horrendous situation that many of these kids are in and they still can't get them out. It is very hard to safe these kids.

First this gutter trash was turned in by her own family. Then they investigated found cause and saved the child. Then she went on a homicidal rage, proving the DCFS agents right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CPS needs proof BEFORE kidnapping a child, not afterwards. Circular reasoning. And if CPS is bitching that it's too difficult to kidnap children, tough shit. Hopefully mothers using deadly force will become a fixed part of the gauntlet.

You don't get any smarter do you. In most cases a court order must be obtained prior to removal. In order to get that order, the agency must submit a sworn affidavit and any available evidence of abuse or neglect. . In cases of imminent danger, the order can be obtained after removal. In all cases, a hearing is held in family court shortly thereafter where the parent is represented by an attorney. The child is also represented by another attorney who's job is to look out for the best interest of the child.

In New Jersey and I'm sure in other states, the case is also referred to the child placement review board comprised of volunteers who review the facts and make recommendations to the judge as to the most appropriate plan for the child. There is no kidnapping unless you believe Alex Jones and his ilk, or the lies of abusive parents who had their kids taken away.. Why can't you get this through your thick fucking skull?
Court order yep with lies CPS makes up falsified information etc. Never the truth. Oh and the "attorney" unless the parents hire their own is a fucking JOKE who works for the courts. Hiring a lawyer is MUCH better because he or she will work for YOU and they want that money. CPS is scared of real lawyers. They ain't scared of their buddies appointed by the courts. Oh and it is kidnapping. Are the kids consenting? Are the parents consenting for their kids to be taken? Nope therefore its happening against the families will aka KIDNAPPING which should be fought with FORCE which is why they bring pigs with them. If I was police chief if ANY of my deputies or officers helped CPS kidnap a child I would fire them on the fucking spot. I would have a no helping cps policy in place. Fuck CPS.

And how the fuck do you know any of this you lying jackass!! Wipe the spit off your chin and settle down. !!
If you had read a DAMN thing I said before you I deal with these cases every day. PERIOD. All you need to know. All I am going to tell you.You are the enemy.
You don't "deal" with any cases. You do not represent parents or anyone else. You sit in your trailer home and commiserate with other unfit parents on how unfair the system is for not letting you continue to do terrible things to "your" kids.

Pity Syriusly. I do.

The official story of what happened at OKC has more holes than the brake rotors on my Burgman.
All I know is, Timothy McVeigh was proud of the role he played and seemed to have a clear conscience until the day he died.
He was proud to have murdered these folks?
541bc2943d8daa48a33ec2464399d60c.jpg

And you applaud him for doing so? No wonder you oppose any effort to protect children: you think murdering them is a great thing.

Loving these pro lifers right now, let's deny citizenship to children and send them back to extremely poor areas.

Pity Syriusly. I do.

SECOND FLOOR

Do you share this sympathy for the kids murdered by the FBI at Waco? How about the 14 year old shot in the back and his mother shot in the face as she was holding a baby at Ruby Ridge? Or is it just for these kids who granted were collateral damage just like the government considered the Waco and Ruby Ridge kids..

'just collateral damage'

The Federal government didn't drop a 5,000 lb bunker buster on Waco- I have tremendous sympathy for the children who died at Waco- but what happened at Waco was not driving a truck bomb up in front a a Day Care center and setting it off.

You applaud the murder of those kids. I don't applaud the murder of any children.

SECOND FLOOR

[]You are STILL whining about a bunch of MISDEMEANOR convictions which BTW I have as well I love driving fast so ya who gives a fuck what she did in the past? Doesn't give ANYONE the right to kidnap her child. The CPS thug did and she got her just deserts. Plain and fucking simple. Don't want to get killed doing a job? Then find a job that doesn't involve ripping families apart. Pretty simple task. I bet this CPS bitch was one of those kind that took pleasure in ripping families apart.

I am pointing out that the murderous scum who killed 4 people was a convicted criminal with 12 convictions, a history of drug abuse, a recent DUI- and the mother of two she killed was none of those things.

You applaud murderers and terrorists- you applaud the murder of kids, and the murder of parents.

What an asshole.

So Syriusly only cares when the citizen fights back he doesn't care when the government murders people. Nuff said.
An insect that thinks in tiny little circles, as seen in her posts. If people didn't have the gumption to fire upon their own government, America wouldn't exist today. There were government worshipping pussies in the 18th century too, but thankfully they were outnumbered by patriots who wanted freedom. Coincidentally, the Bill of Rights was ratified in response to British abuses. Apparently they didn't like government officials forcing themselves into homes and taking away family members.

[]You are STILL whining about a bunch of MISDEMEANOR convictions which BTW I have as well I love driving fast so ya who gives a fuck what she did in the past? Doesn't give ANYONE the right to kidnap her child. The CPS thug did and she got her just deserts. Plain and fucking simple. Don't want to get killed doing a job? Then find a job that doesn't involve ripping families apart. Pretty simple task. I bet this CPS bitch was one of those kind that took pleasure in ripping families apart.

I am pointing out that the murderous scum who killed 4 people was a convicted criminal with 12 convictions, a history of drug abuse, a recent DUI- and the mother of two she killed was none of those things.

You applaud murderers and terrorists- you applaud the murder of kids, and the murder of parents.

What an asshole.
The mother of two was a kidnapper. Watch "Road To Perdition." Understand how people who make a living out of violence against others subject their own families to danger. Tom Hanks, Jude Law, it's a very instructive movie on why criminals like CPS agents shouldn't have families.

It is a wake up call.

Pity Syriusly. I do.

SECOND FLOOR

I personally, did not read into his post, that he was applauding the death of children.

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.
She is a mother and that`s evident that she would do everything for her children. Her feelings made her do it. We shouldn`t accuse her.Do you have a child?
I have 4 and I would die for my kids I would kill to protect my kids. Without a second notice.

this isn't maternal instinct. it's murderous rage.

It's maternal instinct. I wish it would happen more often, especially when the reason for taking children out of the home is ridiculous.
it absolutely wasn't. it was revenge. she didn't shoot the agents that took her kids while they were doing it. she didn't try to run off with the kids away from cps. she waited outside a state office building and gunned down an agent in cold blood. it's fucking sick and should never be cheered. i thought you respected life?

A cop was likely with the CPS agent when they removed the girl. I would have waited too.
They ALWAYS are. Cops are just as guilty in this....their job is to protect and serve not help kidnap so state can make more money.

It also pisses me off that anyone can make an "anonymous" call to CPS and make shit up and they show up at your door. That happened to my family and for a stupid reason. The tipster, and we know who it was, had to exaggerate and straight out lie to get somebody to show up. It's amazing how quickly and easily the government can get right into your home and your life based on a whim. I understand the murderous rage when my children are threatened to be taken out of my home. I killed that woman's cat and made sure she knew it even though she couldn't prove it.
You are a sick and twisted fool. Every child's life matters. Yes, a lot of those calls are bogus. I know. I've been out on enough of them. But, if one in 20 are real, that could be a life saved. I don't expect you to be able to understand that though.

It's maternal instinct. I wish it would happen more often, especially when the reason for taking children out of the home is ridiculous.
it absolutely wasn't. it was revenge. she didn't shoot the agents that took her kids while they were doing it. she didn't try to run off with the kids away from cps. she waited outside a state office building and gunned down an agent in cold blood. it's fucking sick and should never be cheered. i thought you respected life?

A cop was likely with the CPS agent when they removed the girl. I would have waited too.
They ALWAYS are. Cops are just as guilty in this....their job is to protect and serve not help kidnap so state can make more money.

It also pisses me off that anyone can make an "anonymous" call to CPS and make shit up and they show up at your door. That happened to my family and for a stupid reason. The tipster, and we know who it was, had to exaggerate and straight out lie to get somebody to show up. It's amazing how quickly and easily the government can get right into your home and your life based on a whim. I understand the murderous rage when my children are threatened to be taken out of my home. I killed that woman's cat and made sure she knew it even though she couldn't prove it.
You are a sick and twisted fool. Every child's life matters. Yes, a lot of those calls are bogus. I know. I've been out on enough of them. But, if one in 20 are real, that could be a life saved. I don't expect you to be able to understand that though.
Was wondering where this baby kidnapping jackass was....out kidnapping more kids eh? Been a few days.Must be swamped with paperwork from the kidnappings.

Forum List

Back