To offend a liberal

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
This should do it! Lol
trump-cosby-lion-WTF.jpg

Didn't know you were a fan of ******* who rape white women? Good to know.
I'm not a fan of Bill Clinton.

Typical.

You don't like consensual sex between adults but idolize an admitted rapist. Not to mention senseless killing of animals for wall decoration and the kkk.

And you want a National Sheriff instead of a president.

You're an idiot but not worth being offended over.

Didn't know you were a fan of ******* who rape white women? Good to know.
I'm not a fan of Bill Clinton.

Typical.

You don't like consensual sex between adults but idolize an admitted rapist. Not to mention senseless killing of animals for wall decoration and the kkk.

And you want a National Sheriff instead of a president.

You're an idiot but not worth being offended over.
Lol, I was successful with this one!

"Devoting your life to trying to get a rise out of people" is a quality normally associated with badly behaved teenagers.

Sadly, it's become normal behavior pattern for much of the conservative base. They literally make their life choices based on what they think will piss off the liberals.

In response, we liberals scratch our heads and wonder why a supposed adult would choose to act that way.

"Devoting your life to trying to get a rise out of people" is a quality normally associated with badly behaved teenagers.

Sadly, it's become normal behavior pattern for much of the conservative base. They literally make their life choices based on what they think will piss off the liberals.

In response, we liberals scratch our heads and wonder why a supposed adult would choose to act that way.
Lol, another one bites the dust. You know if liberals wasn't a bunch of pussies and get offended by stupid shit. It wouldn't be so easy to mock you. Lol

Forum List

Back