Mother forced to consent to genital mutilation of son to get out of jail

When it's against a mothers will it may as well be mutilation.
The only reason you support the mother and not the father is because this is some stupid notion of a small minority and you fucking liberals have no core values that allows you to disagree. This is nothing but supporting your voting base. Just like supporting gay marriage when the idea of gay sex revolts you.
You would make a good Mullah. Al-salam alaikum.
Sucks to your assmar.
BarakAllahu feek my friend. Now go please your husband before he lashes you.
Wife, actually, and she lashes me when I've been good.
Threaten her with imprisonment next time, as that is your God given right as a man. Unless you like it of course.

By the way how in the world were authorities allowed to take a woman out of a battered women's shelter and immediately jail her? And how the hell does succumbing to the demand of an unnecessary medical procedure for her child get her out of jail? Isn't that coercion?
You keep saying that as if its an actual fact.

Provide proof that this procedure for this child is unnecessary.
Circumcision is an unnecessary procedure. Present proof that in this case it's necessary.

The situation arises from an agreement the parents signed years ago that "allowed for circumcision." An unnecessary procedure in almost all cases. But the husband feels imprisoning the child's mother to get it done is reasonable? And at age 4? The kid will remember the pain of the recovery, and grow up with the story that his jerk of a father wanted to jail his mother.
You didn't answer the question and then just went on a personal rant. How do you know there is not a medical need for this? The article does not say it is an elective. Regardless of whether or not it is, a 4 year old will NOT remember this. It is a rarity that anyone remembers much before the age of five and its usually six.

And please spare Me the lies about how you could remember being 4 years old.
A quick google search will show you there is no medical issue involved in this case. The father is being a monster, and once again I have to remind myself not to be surprised when social conservatives support evil.

And yes, a 4 year old WILL remember the pain of surgery on his most private body part and a painful multi-month recovrry, you sick human being.
It is not evil and you are a liar, or ignorant. In this case, not much difference.

By the way how in the world were authorities allowed to take a woman out of a battered women's shelter and immediately jail her? And how the hell does succumbing to the demand of an unnecessary medical procedure for her child get her out of jail? Isn't that coercion?

Circumcision is an unnecessary procedure. Present proof that in this case it's necessary.

The situation arises from an agreement the parents signed years ago that "allowed for circumcision." An unnecessary procedure in almost all cases. But the husband feels imprisoning the child's mother to get it done is reasonable? And at age 4? The kid will remember the pain of the recovery, and grow up with the story that his jerk of a father wanted to jail his mother.
You didn't answer the question and then just went on a personal rant. How do you know there is not a medical need for this? The article does not say it is an elective. Regardless of whether or not it is, a 4 year old will NOT remember this. It is a rarity that anyone remembers much before the age of five and its usually six.

A quick google search will show you there is no medical issue involved in this case. The father is being a monster, and once again I have to remind myself not to be surprised when social conservatives support evil.

And yes, a 4 year old WILL remember the pain of surgery on his most private body part and a painful multi-month recovrry, you sick human being.
It is not evil and you are a liar, or ignorant. In this case, not much difference.
Go submit to your husband you pathetic kunt.

LOL

Welcome to your loser life...

LOL

Welcome to your loser life...
Give up the butt. It'll make him think twice before your next punishment.

The only reason you support the mother and not the father is because this is some stupid notion of a small minority and you fucking liberals have no core values that allows you to disagree. This is nothing but supporting your voting base. Just like supporting gay marriage when the idea of gay sex revolts you.
Sucks to your assmar.
Threaten her with imprisonment next time, as that is your God given right as a man. Unless you like it of course.
I do! I do!
whip2.gif

Sucks to your assmar.
I do! I do!
whip2.gif
Then rock n roll my friend :rock:

Ah Two Thumbs I finally understand your beliefs! This video explained everything!

I don't get along with my ex, so to you, it would be ok if I took my kids and ran off so they would never see her again.

low life degenerate.

Since you're the man in the relationship, you should call your lawyer and see what things you can legally coerce her into doing. Maybe you can force her to consent to giving your kids, if you have any, some nose jobs. I bet they'd look great! Sure they're unnecessary but according to Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon Him, if she disagrees to consent you can just imprison or beat her! Oops maybe not beat her, well unless you claim you feared for your life, since this is 'Murica. :eusa_think:

So what unnecessary surgeries do YOU want performed on your children that you're willing to destroy your family over?

Ah Two Thumbs I finally understand your beliefs! This video explained everything!

I don't get along with my ex, so to you, it would be ok if I took my kids and ran off so they would never see her again.

low life degenerate.

Since you're the man in the relationship, you should call your lawyer and see what things you can legally coerce her into doing. Maybe you can force her to consent to giving your kids, if you have any, some nose jobs. I bet they'd look great! Sure they're unnecessary but according to Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon Him, if she disagrees to consent you can just imprison or beat her! Oops maybe not beat her, well unless you claim you feared for your life, since this is 'Murica. :eusa_think:

So what unnecessary surgeries do YOU want performed on your children that you're willing to destroy your family over?

It's like you think there ever was a family to destroy.

Forum List

Back