Baltimore prosecutor has to drop "Unlawful Arrest" charges and adds "Reckless Endangerment"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Watching this on CNN. As I expected....the affirmative action prosecutor is already having trouble. The old saying is you can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich if you want to.

Well...apparently not for unlawful arrest. That bitch messed up...the knife was illegal under Baltimore city ordinance and she had those charges dropped.

So....she adds "Reckless Endangerment" to all. Which basically is a very broad open ended charge saying "You did something that ended with someone getting hurt or killed". Doesnt specify what...just something.

So if the original arrest was valid....and the coroner said the cause of death happened INSIDE the van.....WHY are the white arresting officers still being charged?

It was a lawful arrest.
He was ok when they put him in the van.
The van left.

Why has Attorney Affirmative Action not dismissed charges on the white arresting officers???? Evidence has already cleared them.

They made a legal arrest.
They put him in a van that left.
The coroner says the fatal injury happened AFTER the van left.

And shes still going after them????

The Baltimore Sun

Law professor/ former DOJ official say Mosby has no understanding of what shes doing....and completely ignored (or was unaware) of Marylands top court ruling it "improper" to "grandstand" to the media back in a famous Maryland trial that has long since affected how Maryland lawyers handle the media regarding their cases.

That's fine. As long as the other charges of second degree murder, negligent assault, manslaughter, and misconduct remain in play.

They are but odds of a conviction are near zero. Because she has no case.

She threw them all under the bus...hoping a few would lie and say the other cops beat Freddie or something. Afterall....cops lie right??

But they arent. And now...she has to desperately reach with the Reckless Endangerment charge to try to keep the other 4 cops tied in...hoping they'll testify against the driver.

This is the kind of fraudulent trials they do in Saudi Arabi or North Korea. What a joke.

Section 3-204 - Reckless endangerment. 2010 Maryland Code US Codes and Statutes US Law Justia

Ok....the white arresting officers are now charged with this.

Her unlawful arrest charge flopped.
The coroner said the injury occurred IN the van during transport.

So......why are these white arresting officers charged??? Lawful arrest. They had no Iiinvolvement in the death.

WHAT THE FUCK is she charging them for?????

This bitch needs to be jailed herself.
Because if they did not secure him properly or seek medical attention when it was first called for they are guilt of a crime.

Do you not want to see this flushed out in court? Why not?

The reality is that the officers took custody of the individual and they are responsible for their well being. If it can be established that the injuries were self inflicted then they might be fine. If it looks like they were fucking off without securing the individual properly then they are fucked.

Nothing wrong with them having their day in court.

Section 3-204 - Reckless endangerment. 2010 Maryland Code US Codes and Statutes US Law Justia

So......why are these white arresting officers charged??? Lawful arrest. They had no Iiinvolvement in the death.

Because if they did not secure him properly or seek medical attention when it was first called for they are guilt of a crime.

The reality is that the officers took custody of the individual and they are responsible for their well being. If it can be established that the injuries were self inflicted then they might be fine. If it looks like they were fucking off without securing the individual properly then they are fucked.

So you want cops jailed for not putting a seat belt on? Laughable.

Oh...trust me...I BADLY want this to go to trial...because she has no case. Its why she added Reckless Endangerment. Legal experts are saying she added it as a bailout charge because they're having trouble finding out how to prove anything else.

Oh...trust me...I BADLY want this to go to trial...because she has no case. Its why she added Reckless Endangerment. Legal experts are saying she added it as a bailout charge because they're having trouble finding out how to prove anything else.
When it KILLS someone you are damn right.

You understand that they are responsible for that persons well being.

He didnt die from not having a seat belt on.

In my 8 years on the job...even when you do seatbelt them...most wiggle around and take it off because they're uncomfortable. Never heard of someone dying just because the seat belt wasnt on.

In my 8 years on the job...even when you do seatbelt them...most wiggle around and take it off because they're uncomfortable. Never heard of someone dying just because the seat belt wasnt on.
Then there should be no problem with the court case.

I still continue to be amazed every time I see this woman on TV, she looks and sounds like a damn kid. I don't know her age, but man, to me she seems way too young for this kind of job.

I still continue to be amazed every time I see this woman on TV, she looks and sounds like a damn kid. I don't know her age, but man, to me she seems way too young for this kind of job.
And don't forget that her husband is a Baltimore city councilman who made reference to Reagan and the Iran contraband incident.
Stupid racist black democrats attract each other in Baltimore.

And don't forget that her husband is a Baltimore city councilman who made reference to Reagan and the Iran contraband incident.

There is no doubt this woman has a bias here that makes her unfit for this particular case.

There is no doubt this woman has a bias here that makes her unfit for this particular case.
Being a self identifying black makes her biased from the outset.

Then there should be no problem with the court case.

Oh there wont be. She'll never get convictions. Her only hope is one of the cops lies for a plea bargain.

Forum List

Back