Mother forced to consent to genital mutilation of son to get out of jail

The Wolf

May 22, 2015
Quiet Place In The Woods,USA
11074173_994123193940135_1756877914713144805_n.jpg

And of course, the son's opinion doesn't matter one whit.

They are having to DRAG HIM into the hospital for COSMETIC SURGERY that removes nerve dense tissue, that he doesn't want removed.

This poor boy is going to be in terrible pain for a long time, for the sick cosmetic wishes of his father.

I thought we were a modern society that didn't allow children to be abused in this manner for the fashion whims of their parents?

Where's the damn outrage? If it's a little girl, those little bits of nerve dense tissue are protected by law. Why do we pretend we're cutting off nerveless rubber from boys?

The sheer amount of pain this is going to cause this boy is unconscionable when he doesn't wish it, and that's not even going into the sheer amount of skin removed or the scientific fact that this tissue is very nerve dense.

I just don't understand how it can be legal to take a 4 year old child and cut a gash around the entire circumference of the most sensitive organ of his body for purely cosmetic reasons, putting him in terrible pain.

It's simply barbaric.

And of course, the son's opinion doesn't matter one whit.

They are having to DRAG HIM into the hospital for COSMETIC SURGERY that removes nerve dense tissue, that he doesn't want removed.

This poor boy is going to be in terrible pain for a long time, for the sick cosmetic wishes of his father.

I thought we were a modern society that didn't allow children to be abused in this manner for the fashion whims of their parents?

Where's the damn outrage? If it's a little girl, those little bits of nerve dense tissue are protected by law. Why do we pretend we're cutting off nerveless rubber from boys?
He is 4 so no - his opinion is immaterial - for OBVIOUS reasons. Abused? That is idiotic.

She is in jail because she violated the agreement they signed and I would be willing to bet that the circumcision has little to do with the jail time. It might have something to do with keeping the child from the father during his custody - a serious offense.

The mother is simply nuts.

Doing this at birth is one thing, the kid won't remember it, but now the kids is four and fully aware of what's going on and he's going to remember the pain. At this point I'm not sure it's the best thing for the kid. You have one parent that wants it and one that doesn't, Why does one out weight the other? Fuck the legal papers, let the kid decide when he's an adult,it's his body and life anyway.

It is unfortunate that the circumcision was not done when he was a newborn-----For the record there is a HINT in the
news reports that the circumcision is NEEDED for medical
indication. Neither of the parents is either jewish or muslim-----the issue is not related to religion----you idiots
Have any of you pieces of shit ever witnessed a newborn circumcision ??? "weeks of pain"??? yeah---some pain when the surgery is done as an adult-----babies get thru the thing fine-----far less discomfort than an episode of the sniffles I do not like the idea of waiting till the kid is FIVE----he will remember. Whatever is the medical indication----it cannot be published-----medical information is PRIVILEGED. Sheesh---watta bunch of idiots

No doubt the father's a religious nutjob.
Does it take a religious nutjob to get a circumcision?

Wow.
To harass and jail the mother of your child for refusing? Yes. That is most certainly a nutjob.
Did you read the article?

She ran away with the child. What do you think YOU would do if someone took off with your child?

Custody is ugly - I know - and this type of shit happens.
She ran away because the husband was going to have her child undergo a surgery she didn't approve of. Why would the husband raise such a ridiculous fuss? Ockam's razor would have me guess he's a religious nutjob.

It is unfortunate that the circumcision was not done when he was a newborn-----For the record there is a HINT in the
indication. Neither of the parents is either jewish or muslim-----the issue is not related to religion----you idiots
Have any of you pieces of shit ever witnessed a newborn circumcision ??? "weeks of pain"??? yeah---some pain when the surgery is done as an adult-----babies get thru the thing fine-----far less discomfort than an episode of the sniffles I do not like the idea of waiting till the kid is FIVE----he will remember. Whatever is the medical indication----it cannot be published-----medical information is PRIVILEGED. Sheesh---watta bunch of idiots
Not related to religion? Well chalk it up to a couple of stupid people then. Lot's of those in the world.

Not related to religion? Well chalk it up to a couple of stupid people then. Lot's of those in the world.

according to the news reports there is an actual medical
indication for the circumcision-----such things DO EXIST--------now do yourself a little favor and google PHIMOSES Too bad it was not done when the kid was an infant. I suspect the mom is a nut who used
OPPOSITION to the medically indicated circumcision
as a kind of rationale to keep the kid from the father whom she hates

according to the news reports there is an actual medical
indication for the circumcision-----such things DO EXIST--------now do yourself a little favor and google PHIMOSES Too bad it was not done when the kid was an infant. I suspect the mom is a nut who used
OPPOSITION to the medically indicated circumcision
as a kind of rationale to keep the kid from the father whom she hates
Where does it say that? All I see is that a few years ago they signed a paper "allowing for a circumcision." In the case of dual custody can a single parent demand an unnecessary, or for that matter, necessary medical procedure by themselves? Can they really jail the other parent for not letting them?

And the much bigger question, what the hell kind of a name is Hironimus?

You just need to see religious zealotry in everything.

I think it is FAR more likely that the mother is a complete nutcase. NOTHING points to the father being so.

Forum List

Back