Most Of America Is NOT Participating In The Hysterical Rage You See On The News

flag-torn.jpg

Seems the rage takes place on the Left Coast, major eastern cities, and Washington, D.C. The rest of the country simply goes about every day business.

Here’s the America I’ve seen.

A couple of days ago, my neighbors were grilling and we chit-chatted over the fence. They shared some delicious southern barbecue with us, and I passed on some of the last, delicious late tomatoes to them. They had a Hillary Clinton sign in their yard when we moved in, but they still caught our dog Bella and brought her home when she escaped over the fence for a little walkabout.

We helped the neighbors on the other side of our house when the husband had a heart attack last year. We couldn’t do much, but we went over while they were waiting for the ambulance and took care of their pets during the hospital stay. Later, the wife brought us a cake. I have no idea for whom they voted and I don’t care. It was a delicious cake.

My landlady has bumper stickers all over her car with which I disagree. Some of them make me cringe internally, but I don’t feel obligated to point out her errors in critical thinking. I gave her a nice plant to thank her for letting us move in and she gave us a couple of pumpkins for the front porch. She brings dog biscuits for our pets every time she swings by to do a repair or collect the rent.

When I was in California, I was a part of the warmest network of homesteaders you can imagine. When there were wildfires, they opened up their fields and barns to others fleeing the flames with their livestock. We got together monthly to learn new skills and all “paid” the teacher with a homemade or homegrown goodie. When one homesteader broke her leg, we all took turns looking after her livestock until she recovered.

This is the America that I see. Neighbors being kind to neighbors. Communities that care about one another. People who don’t want to participate in the hysterical rage that we’re seeing all over the media.

A whole lot more @ Most Of America Is NOT Participating In The Hysterical Rage You See On The News

Totally agree!

America has woken up to the Left-Progressive lies! .......................... BLESS!:clap::clap::clap:

No more DemonRats stupid rage allowed.....lock them all up!:2up:

The incivility is bipartisan.
Oh really?

How many "teabaggers" were going around destroying property, committing assaults, and subject to mass arrests?

How many leftists elected and cheered a president who advocates violence, punching people, offers to pay legal fees and points out journalists at rallies as the enemy of the people? If you can’t see the issues extending all around then nothing is going to change. People need to condemn it, not applaud it or justify it as being non-pc and “authentic”. You can’t have your cake and eat it too. Michelle Obama is right. Eric Holder is not. And Trump is part of the problem.

flag-torn.jpg

Seems the rage takes place on the Left Coast, major eastern cities, and Washington, D.C. The rest of the country simply goes about every day business.

Here’s the America I’ve seen.

A couple of days ago, my neighbors were grilling and we chit-chatted over the fence. They shared some delicious southern barbecue with us, and I passed on some of the last, delicious late tomatoes to them. They had a Hillary Clinton sign in their yard when we moved in, but they still caught our dog Bella and brought her home when she escaped over the fence for a little walkabout.

We helped the neighbors on the other side of our house when the husband had a heart attack last year. We couldn’t do much, but we went over while they were waiting for the ambulance and took care of their pets during the hospital stay. Later, the wife brought us a cake. I have no idea for whom they voted and I don’t care. It was a delicious cake.

My landlady has bumper stickers all over her car with which I disagree. Some of them make me cringe internally, but I don’t feel obligated to point out her errors in critical thinking. I gave her a nice plant to thank her for letting us move in and she gave us a couple of pumpkins for the front porch. She brings dog biscuits for our pets every time she swings by to do a repair or collect the rent.

When I was in California, I was a part of the warmest network of homesteaders you can imagine. When there were wildfires, they opened up their fields and barns to others fleeing the flames with their livestock. We got together monthly to learn new skills and all “paid” the teacher with a homemade or homegrown goodie. When one homesteader broke her leg, we all took turns looking after her livestock until she recovered.

This is the America that I see. Neighbors being kind to neighbors. Communities that care about one another. People who don’t want to participate in the hysterical rage that we’re seeing all over the media.

A whole lot more @ Most Of America Is NOT Participating In The Hysterical Rage You See On The News

Most people don't have time for all this nonsense. They don't have time for this crap on the coasts either.

I am running late this morning, willfully I might add. -However, when I walk out the door I know that I will interact with people and I am not going to give a damn who they voted for, where they come from, their gender, race, or social class. I think it's lovely that people process other people's world views and politics and hang on every word of some shlep on television. You do that shit in college.

In the real world, it isn't necessary to process the above......again. This is where the rubber meets the road. Nobody has time for this shit.

Guns aren't going anywhere. Abortions aren't going anywhere. People know this. Yet, every election cycle we go through the same shit. Fear, fear, fear, fear, fear, fear.

I've identified the Election Cycle theme song

Last edited:
How many leftists elected and cheered a president who advocates violence, punching people, offers to pay legal fees and points out journalists at rallies as the enemy of the people? If you can’t see the issues extending all around then nothing is going to change. People need to condemn it, not applaud it or justify it as being non-pc and “authentic”. You can’t have your cake and eat it too. Michelle Obama is right. Eric Holder is not. And Trump is part of the problem.
I'll score the answer to my question a big, fat ZERO.

Meanwhile, your team is not only advocating and inciting violence, its politicians are ordering the police to stand down and allowing it to take place.

Ironic that you should chide others about planks.

Forum List

Back