Most Jewish nations on Earth by DNA.

Well ya know I always said Humans are like Space Alien Albino Chimps, hey have you ever noticed you have a funny nose like most Jewish and Muslim men?

Are you sure you are not hiding a little secret there and just want to finally admit you also have Jewish blood?

It is alright SOB and no one will hold it against you for trying to squeeze that penny to make it into two... I mean the Scottish are as bad...

I am sure if we tested most of Mexico DNA you would discover a high percentage of Jews and Muslim blood flowing down there...

You must be retarded if you think I have an Armenoid nose.

Kind of crazy, definitely retarded but still it does not answer my question of which House are you from?

Isaac or Ishmael?

The house of Jesus.

Well Jesus of the Bible would be the House of Isaac then... Well unless you are Mexican...

Modern Koshee people are more like the House of Judas Iscariot.

Here is my opinion and it is you are to obsessed with the Jewish people of the world.

Who cares where they live, how much money they have or that you worship a Jewish man but hate his people...

Truthfully there are more important things to worry about, like those Scottish that can pinch a penny better than most Jewish women at a 99 cent store...

Kind of crazy, definitely retarded but still it does not answer my question of which House are you from?

Isaac or Ishmael?

The house of Jesus.

Well Jesus of the Bible would be the House of Isaac then... Well unless you are Mexican...

Here is my opinion and it is you are to obsessed with the Jewish people of the world.

Who cares where they live, how much money they have or that you worship a Jewish man but hate his people...

Truthfully there are more important things to worry about, like those Scottish that can pinch a penny better than most Jewish women at a 99 cent store...

Because Jesus spoke Yiddish.

Isaac or Ishmael?

The house of Jesus.

The Jesus I know ( which are many ) speak Spanish but I am sure most of them have Middle Eastern ancestry from their Spanish ancestors...

Dude, Jewish people are the lest of my worries and I feel let them live in peace...

The house of Jesus.

The Jesus I know ( which are many ) speak Spanish but I am sure most of them have Middle Eastern ancestry from their Spanish ancestors...

Dude, Jewish people are the lest of my worries and I feel let them live in peace...

Typical dumb goofy Anglo.

Typical dumb goofy Anglo.

Why thank you but it still does not change the fact that you have a unhealthy obsession with the Jewish Population of the world...

Having Ashkenazi (or Sephardic or Mizrahi) DNA does not make you a Jew. Having no ethnic-Jewish DNA doesn't prevent you from being Jewish.

The entire concept of fractional Jewish ancestry has no basis in Jewish culture or custom. Quite the contrary, the concept of 'Jewish Blood' comes from those wishing to do harm to Jews.

Then why do genetic tests give a test for Jewish background?
23andme is the one I used and there is a separate section for Jewish ancestry. Mine shows zero and I have reason to believe it to be accurate.

I think I understand what a “cultural Jew” is. Is that what you are speaking of?

And yes the idea of pure blood is a fairly recent invention used by both genocidal tyrants and liberal American attack dogs as they seek out impurities.
However “breeding” was always of some importance.
Very little from my side other than some race realism.

Then why do genetic tests give a test for Jewish background?

That's a really good question. Why would anyone do this? For a Jew, the idea of how much ethnic Jewish DNA they have doesn't have any meaning. For a non-Jew, the information is just as meaningless.

Jewish law says that anyone born to a Jewish mother (Reform Jews accept Jewish father as well) is 100% a Jew. Not because of blood, but because, it is assumed, that the mother will provide an early childhood Jewish education for that child.

Jewish law also accepts that anyone who goes through the conversion process (a very lengthy and complex educational process) is 100% a Jew, regardless of ancestry.

The concept of being fractional Jewish has not basis in Jewish law or Jewish custom.

Of course not many on this forum.

Most here are barely beyond Chimps.
Basically flailing their arms around for idiot Trump or against Trump like idiots.

Another Jew Hating post from the vial , dumb Pollack Anti Semitic ScumBag

Jews are a mix of African, Caucasian & Asian.

It's high time for those filthy chauvinist city hall cops to shitcan all that DNA cum along with the hotel-room rape kits, gumshoe fingerprints, biometric iris scans, dental-records-for-ID and barbershop hair samples.

Those fuckers never took notes or passed police academy.

Basically flailing their arms around for idiot Trump or against Trump like idiots.

How?
You are extremely sensitive.

How?
You are extremely sensitive.

YAWN..,, Go light your match..,, You’ll feel better. :fingerscrossed:

Who gives a shit, obsessed moron?

Well ya know I always said Humans are like Space Alien Albino Chimps, hey have you ever noticed you have a funny nose like most Jewish and Muslim men?

Are you sure you are not hiding a little secret there and just want to finally admit you also have Jewish blood?

It is alright SOB and no one will hold it against you for trying to squeeze that penny to make it into two... I mean the Scottish are as bad...

I am sure if we tested most of Mexico DNA you would discover a high percentage of Jews and Muslim blood flowing down there...

Isaac or Ishmael?

The house of Jesus.

Wasn't he born in a barn?

Forum List

Back