most illegals on welfare

How does the term "anchor baby" denigrate the child being used as an anchor?

Are you really this stupid? And, sniffing glue has damaged your short-term memory. Go back and read the posts again.

The term "OWS parasite" is just a term used to describe the class of shitstain losers that whine for others to pay their way. Other acceptable terms are "liberal", "democrat", "progressive", and "lefty". I simply prefer the term OWS parasite.

That has what to do with this topic, and what to do with me? Stop sniffing glue and try to concentrate.

it is just a descriptive term, which also describes you very well.

How does it describe me in any way, you idiot?

Stunner… Most Illegal Immigrant Families Collect Welfare – Obama Wants to Up That Number | The Gateway Pundit

It figures. Most illegal immigrant families in the United States use taxpayer-funded welfare programs on behalf of their American-born anchor babies.
Judicial Watch reported:

Surprise, surprise; Census Bureau data reveals that most U.S. families headed by illegal immigrants use taxpayer-funded welfare programs on behalf of their American-born anchor babies. Even before the recession, immigrant households with children used welfare programs at consistently higher rates than natives, according to the extensive census data collected and analyzed by a nonpartisan Washington D.C. group dedicated to researching legal and illegal immigration in the U.S. The results, published this month in a lengthy report, are hardly surprising.Basically, the majority of households across the country benefiting from publicly-funded welfare programs are headed by immigrants, both legal and illegal. States where immigrant households with children have the highest welfare use rates are Arizona (62%), Texas, California and New York with 61% each and Pennsylvania(59%).The study focused on eight major welfare programs that cost the government $517 billion the year they were examined. They include Supplemental Security Income (SSI) for the disabled, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), a nutritional program known as Women, Infants and Children (WIC), food stamps, free/reduced school lunch, public housing and health insurance for the poor (Medicaid).Food assistance and Medicaid are the programs most commonly used by illegal immigrants, mainly on behalf of their American-born children who get automatic citizenship.

Barack Obama wants to up that number.
The Obama Administration is using a Spanish soap opera format to push food stamps on illegal immigrants and Spanish-speaking Americans

See, this post right here is why I'm ashamed of my fellow conservatives.

Deportations are up 10% under Obama, whether you love him or hate him.

He also wants to make it so that some of these folks can get on the books so they can pay into the system and cover their own costs instead of using our system for free. George W. Bush wanted to do that first, and I supported that. Way better that their money stays here rather than going to Mexico, unless what you're proposing is to substantially increase government spending in a fruitless venture to go knocking on every single door in America to ask if people are legal or not.

Get real.

Tell us about the sancturay cities, the no questions asked policies, and who is running every jurisdiction supporting illegals being here. In my city, the police have been ordered not to question the citizenship of anyone, even after arrested. We give them in state tuition, even send interpreturs to help them get their driver's license. It's not all about Obama and the Feds my friend. It is about Dems running every city that's a sancturary.

It is against the law to profile a drivers citizenship unless, that officer has been certified and trained by ICE to do so. Many sanctuaries sites are run, or organized by the Roman Catholic Church.

Last edited:
A basic premise of immigration law is that immigrants to the U.S. are expected to be self-supporting. We obviously don’t want to attract people who have no intention of working, but simply want to benefit from our generous welfare system. This principle is incorporated into the Immigration and Nationality Act, which provides:

An alien who, in the opinion of the consular officer at the time of application for a visa, or in the opinion of the Attorney General at the time of application for admission or adjustment of status, is likely at any time to become a public charge is inadmissible.

But, as in so many other instances, President Obama has simply changed the law by executive fiat. In this case the administration acted quietly, so that it took quite a while before others understood how badly Obama had subverted the immigration laws. Yesterday, four Republican Senators wrote to Janet Napolitano and Hillary Clinton; you can read their letter here:

It has long been a sound principle of immigration law that those who seek citizenship in this country ought to be financially self-sufficient. We were thus shocked to discover that both the State Department and DHS exclude reliance on almost all governmental welfare programs when evaluating whether an alien is likely to become a public charge. Your agencies apply a cramped interpretation of the law in this regard, considering reliance on only two of nearly 80 federal welfare programs as evidence of likelihood of becoming a public charge: Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).

In fact, guidance from your agencies specifically prevents consular and DHS officials from considering the likelihood that an alien will receive SNAP benefits [food stamps], WIC payments, Medicaid, child-care benefits, foster care, energy assistance, educational assistance, other medical and health benefits, and assistance from at least fifteen different nutritional programs.

The Obama Administration Pays Illegal Aliens to Come Here | Power Line

718x541xIllegalChildTax0557.png.pagespeed.ic._NyceQHrpW.png

The way to end the anchor baby plague is for the president to announce that any illegal who gives birth in our hospitals will be immediately deported. I guarantee the hospitals will turn the illegals in because they are tired of being stuck with the maternity bills.

Will romney do this? I doubt it but we all know america-hating obozo won't.

Forum List

Back