Anti-Illegal Immigration RAGING

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
IN MEXICO that is! Hear the same complaints from Mexicans that Americans say about Illegal immigrants from Mexico. The only difference is their illegals are only passing through, our illegals, stay and abuse everything from welfare to healthcare and take jobs many AMERICANS would take!

In Mexico, Central American immigrants under fire - CNN.com
Martha Morales said that time and time again, immigrants have blocked her doorway, slept on the sidewalk and urinated in the street in front of her house.

"We are afraid now to go out at night. We are imprisoned in our own homes," she said.

The neighborhood's protests drew attention from human rights activists, who said xenophobic anti-immigrant fears were fueling their rage.

Residents said it was unfair to label them racists.

"There's a lot of focus now on the immigrant. They don't focus on us now, the Mexicans. What happened to our rights?" said Justino Espinoza, a 64-year-old retired boxer.

Signs of immigrants in the neighborhood are clear, said Mercedes Lopez Gonzalez. They litter the streets with clothes, plastic bags and cans of beans, she said, and crime is on the rise.

"There, they assaulted a woman," said Lopez, pointing down the street from her food stand a few blocks from the shelter. "There, they tried to take a 15-year-old girl."

Mexicans have no tolerance at all for illegals in their own country.

So true it's amazingly hypocritical!

But listen to the people in the articles complaints. They are more than legitimate! Citizens of every country should support legal immigrations, but government should combat illegal immigration with all means necessary!

Mexicans have no tolerance at all for illegals in their own country.

So true it's amazingly hypocritical!

But listen to the people in the articles complaints. They are more than legitimate! Citizens of every country should support legal immigrations, but government should combat illegal immigration with all means necessary!

I agree 100%.

many Americans build houses in Mexico. I would like one by the ocean on the yucatan peninsula

Like my parents? They bought a beautiful condo in Mexico for $300K cash. Literally right there on the ocean. With a hot tube on the balcony, full kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths? The place is amazing!

But that has nothing to do with the discussion! They travel to Mexico for 4 months every summer! Any medical, dental (which they both utilize every year) they pay for in cash, they don't seek jobs and spend a ton in the local economy.

They are in all due respects seasonal tourist. The vast majority of Americans have no issue with seasonal tourist!

many Americans build houses in Mexico. I would like one by the ocean on the yucatan peninsula

Like my parents? They bought a beautiful condo in Mexico for $300K cash. Literally right there on the ocean. With a hot tube on the balcony, full kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths? The place is amazing!

But that has nothing to do with the discussion! They travel to Mexico for 4 months every summer! Any medical, dental (which they both utilize every year) they pay for in cash, they don't seek jobs and spend a ton in the local economy.

They are in all due respects seasonal tourist. The vast majority of Americans have no issue with seasonal tourist!

Shoot if the illegals were coming here armed with hundreds of thousands of dollars buying houses and spending money on their medical needs well, I wouldn't complain too much about them.

Hopefully the Mexicans shoot to kill ever illegal that try to cross their borders...

That is one less we have to deal with crossing ours.

Shoot if the illegals were coming here armed with hundreds of thousands of dollars buying houses and spending money on their medical needs well, I wouldn't complain too much about them.

The interesting thing was the MEXICAN government does NOT allow a non-citizen to have any time of lien on a property in Mexico. Meaning they couldn't take out a mortgage. The Mexican government has a smack down property transfer tax of $10K on sales of property to foreigners. I think those are great rules. Why allow a foreign to purchase property and take a lien? A the remedies would be few and far between if they default!

Imagine if the US government tried that. The libs would be out screaming racism!

But I digress.

I remember when my parents were discussing it:
(1) Property Puerta Vallarta was bigger, nicer and HALF the price as in FL, AZ, NV etc in the places they looked.
(2) Property taxes are $150 a YEAR!
(3) The Dentist in Puerto Vallarta are amazing (many are Mexican Americans) and costs pennies vs Dentist in America!
(4) They have a full amazing kitchen, but they never use it. The restaurants are so inexpensive with great food, that they don't need to cook!
(5) Everything is amazing inexpensive.
(6) The beaches are awesome.

Not much not to like!

The interesting thing was the MEXICAN government does NOT allow a non-citizen to have any time of lien on a property in Mexico. Meaning they couldn't take out a mortgage. The Mexican government has a smack down property transfer tax of $10K on sales of property to foreigners. I think those are great rules. Why allow a foreign to purchase property and take a lien? A the remedies would be few and far between if they default!

Imagine if the US government tried that. The libs would be out screaming racism!

But I digress.

(1) Property Puerta Vallarta was bigger, nicer and HALF the price as in FL, AZ, NV etc in the places they looked.
(3) The Dentist in Puerto Vallarta are amazing (many are Mexican Americans) and costs pennies vs Dentist in America!
(4) They have a full amazing kitchen, but they never use it. The restaurants are so inexpensive with great food, that they don't need to cook!

Not much not to like!

Shoot, you got me halfway thinking about retiring there. My girlfriend is half Mexican so I would be set.

But I digress.

Not much not to like!

Shoot, you got me halfway thinking about retiring there. My girlfriend is half Mexican so I would be set.

Mi Padres love it.

IN MEXICO that is! Hear the same complaints from Mexicans that Americans say about Illegal immigrants from Mexico. The only difference is their illegals are only passing through, our illegals, stay and abuse everything from welfare to healthcare and take jobs many AMERICANS would take!

They get a few thousand rich gringos and we get 15 million illiterate arrogant Mexican peasants that won't acclimate to American culture in exchange? THEY are definitely NOT "passing through" as you blithely say (where the heck are you getting THAT from?) What a bargain. You are an elitist, and you can't relate to the rest of US, just all those rich gringos. Why bother posting here? Try being a little more sensitive, it won't cost you a dime.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back