Most fake news is from the right wing

Why do you consider Russia's attempts to interfere in our election to be 'stupid'?
about as stupid as our efforts to interfere with other countries elections.

this isn't something new. we've been doing this to each other ever since there's been an "each other" to do it to.
obama knew of the hacking attempts prior to losing the election, yet it only came out AFTER the election.
and now we find hillary getting millions of $$$ from russia - *while* she was SoS. that doesn't bother you?

if it's proven out trump broke laws, great. lock his happy ass up with the rest of 'em. but so far all the "evidence" of collusion is falling apart as DNC created hype. i'm ok with waiting til the show is over however and when the smoke clears, just put the guilty people on alcatraz and forget they are there.

Hillary didn't get millions of dollars from Russia while she was Secretary of State- you are just swallowing the GOP propaganda. IF she was- well then she deserves to be thrown in jail.

I truly hope that Trump and his campaign did not collude with Russia- if it comes out that he did, it will tear this country apart. The only thing worse would be if he did collude- and Muehler is prevented from proving it.

I am in favor of Robert Muehler finishing his investigation- hopefully it will prove that Trump never colluded with the Russians and we can move on.

But remember his investigation was about Russia's attempts to interfere in our election- and the GOP has been desperately trying to divert attention from Russia's attempt to corrupt our election system. I do hope that Muehler's final report provides proof of Russia's campaign so that the GOP can't continue to pretend it didn't happen.
we can all pretend the things we don't like never happened, but as we're seeing more and more txt messages come out, it doesn't look good. like i've said before, i'll wait for the end of the story and many of these are fake blips that come up daily and i hate that because it means when something real comes up many will ignore it as fake out of habit.

world we've created in an effort to always be right.

On this we can generally agree while perhaps disagreeing on the details.
so much crap out there in all this and people saying whatever they need to in order to survive the storm. gonna be awhile before we get to the truth, much less a truth most people will accept.

Yep- while I can say I will accept the Muehler report regardless of whether it is good for Trump or bad for Trump, I won't pretend that there will be people on both sides who will agree with Muehler only if the decision he reaches agrees with their partisan politics.

about as stupid as our efforts to interfere with other countries elections.

this isn't something new. we've been doing this to each other ever since there's been an "each other" to do it to.
obama knew of the hacking attempts prior to losing the election, yet it only came out AFTER the election.
and now we find hillary getting millions of $$$ from russia - *while* she was SoS. that doesn't bother you?

if it's proven out trump broke laws, great. lock his happy ass up with the rest of 'em. but so far all the "evidence" of collusion is falling apart as DNC created hype. i'm ok with waiting til the show is over however and when the smoke clears, just put the guilty people on alcatraz and forget they are there.

Hillary didn't get millions of dollars from Russia while she was Secretary of State- you are just swallowing the GOP propaganda. IF she was- well then she deserves to be thrown in jail.

I truly hope that Trump and his campaign did not collude with Russia- if it comes out that he did, it will tear this country apart. The only thing worse would be if he did collude- and Muehler is prevented from proving it.

I am in favor of Robert Muehler finishing his investigation- hopefully it will prove that Trump never colluded with the Russians and we can move on.

But remember his investigation was about Russia's attempts to interfere in our election- and the GOP has been desperately trying to divert attention from Russia's attempt to corrupt our election system. I do hope that Muehler's final report provides proof of Russia's campaign so that the GOP can't continue to pretend it didn't happen.
we can all pretend the things we don't like never happened, but as we're seeing more and more txt messages come out, it doesn't look good. like i've said before, i'll wait for the end of the story and many of these are fake blips that come up daily and i hate that because it means when something real comes up many will ignore it as fake out of habit.

world we've created in an effort to always be right.

On this we can generally agree while perhaps disagreeing on the details.
so much crap out there in all this and people saying whatever they need to in order to survive the storm. gonna be awhile before we get to the truth, much less a truth most people will accept.

Yep- while I can say I will accept the Muehler report regardless of whether it is good for Trump or bad for Trump, I won't pretend that there will be people on both sides who will agree with Muehler only if the decision he reaches agrees with their partisan politics.
whatever is decided, at least 1/2 the country is gonna be pissed.

again - i'm going by your numbers and postings in here - YOU SAID millions are re-tweeting and the ONLY place people go on searches are fake russian sites.

the math does not add up. been saying that for awhile so regardless of how you think this is going, you're all over the place with your #'s which is why no one will take you seriously.

millions of bots retweet 470k times. that's 1/4 a tweet per bot which is pretty impossible.

Fake Russian accounts on Twitter who also had fake websites looking legit, spread thousands of fake news bots linking back to their fake webpage looking like a real news outlet.

Again those bots don't stop there, they continue on to websites and blogs, onto facebook , emails...people talk about it thinking it was real news..
your math is off and your logic is ... questionable at best. you said earlier on when if i put certain words in i'd ONLY be sent to russian sites. i call bullshit. i'm given a list of sites i can pick from. and what will a bot do on my website? most people who run websites guard from spam heavily and don't really allow bots to gain access.

and how did a bot get in my e-mail again?

you seem to operate in a panic mode and get pissed at people asking you to calm down and think this through.

You seem that you have me figured out..lol

Here is one way of the search engines redirecting you..

Target People Searching Racist Phrases

Google, the world's biggest advertising platform, allows advertisers to specifically target ads to people typing racist and bigoted terms into its search bar, BuzzFeed News has discovered. Not only that, Google will suggest additional racist and bigoted terms once you type some into its ad-buying tool.

Type "White people ruin," as a potential advertising keyword into Google's ad platform, and Google will suggest you run ads next to searches including "black people ruin neighborhoods." Type "Why do Jews ruin everything," and Google will suggest you run ads next to searches including "the evil jew" and "jewish control of banks."

.Google Allowed Advertisers To Target "Jewish Parasite," "Black People Ruin Everything"
There is not enough tinfoil in Wal-Mart to cover your paranoia
and that's what i've been trying to say - she's in a panic mode and making mountains out of molehills and being extreme to fit her panic mode but reality - it just doesn't add up to her panic numbers.

I am done talking to you... you are a moron who thinks he knows everything because he has a website..

You constantly insult ..so see ya.

Fake Russian accounts on Twitter who also had fake websites looking legit, spread thousands of fake news bots linking back to their fake webpage looking like a real news outlet.

Again those bots don't stop there, they continue on to websites and blogs, onto facebook , emails...people talk about it thinking it was real news..
your math is off and your logic is ... questionable at best. you said earlier on when if i put certain words in i'd ONLY be sent to russian sites. i call bullshit. i'm given a list of sites i can pick from. and what will a bot do on my website? most people who run websites guard from spam heavily and don't really allow bots to gain access.

you seem to operate in a panic mode and get pissed at people asking you to calm down and think this through.

Google, the world's biggest advertising platform, allows advertisers to specifically target ads to people typing racist and bigoted terms into its search bar, BuzzFeed News has discovered. Not only that, Google will suggest additional racist and bigoted terms once you type some into its ad-buying tool.

Type "White people ruin," as a potential advertising keyword into Google's ad platform, and Google will suggest you run ads next to searches including "black people ruin neighborhoods." Type "Why do Jews ruin everything," and Google will suggest you run ads next to searches including "the evil jew" and "jewish control of banks."

.Google Allowed Advertisers To Target "Jewish Parasite," "Black People Ruin Everything"
and that's what i've been trying to say - she's in a panic mode and making mountains out of molehills and being extreme to fit her panic mode but reality - it just doesn't add up to her panic numbers.

I am done talking to you... you are a moron who thinks he knows everything because he has a website..

I must be missing something. Don't usually see Iceberg playing the insult game. I do it everyday but that's almost normal for this site no?

I must be missing something. Don't usually see Iceberg playing the insult game. I do it everyday but that's almost normal for this site no?

You both are trying to make this into a damn conspiracy Gramps, and it is f-king not. I have showed you legit news sources explaining what happened..

Not to mention that the Russian trolls stole people's identities a few months back and pretended to be Americans commenting on Government websites , encouraging the congress to vote a certain way.. Americans did not want it.changed. ( Internet Neutrality )
You will be personally affected by this in about a year.

Seriously every station has talked about the hacking so I just don't understand how you think it is bunk..

Here is Twitter, and Facebook at congress

My only "insults" may come after you start cussing me out but disagreeing with you is not an insult.

And it's 25 plus years in IT support and management that I speak of. My own websites have taught me much about SEO and how to raise Google standings. It's just not as simple as you are making it out to be. So rather than say you may be wrong you attack me.

All good. I get it. I may well be wrong in what I think also and am open to that idea. You are not so we spin around and around til you get mad, cuss me out and make me the bad guy.

But I still don't want to be disrespectful in return so maybe yes, stop talking to me if you can't handle disagreements.

You both are trying to make this into a damn conspiracy Gramps, and it is f-king not. I have showed you legit news sources explaining what happened..

Not to mention that the Russian trolls stole people's identities a few months back and pretended to be Americans commenting on Government websites , encouraging the congress to vote a certain way.. Americans did not want it.changed. ( Internet Neutrality )

Seriously every station has talked about the hacking so I just don't understand how you think it is bunk..

OK I do gotta ask... What does net neutrality have to do with allowing Russian hacking?

OK I do gotta ask... What does net neutrality have to do with allowing Russian hacking?

I threw that in explaining what the Russians are getting away with because Trump refuses to call it out as what it is.

oh i can get my shots in but i certainly don't do it as a normal method of trying to reach someone. early on i thought eaglewings views were fair and she gave others credit for their opinions also but it would seem i was wrong. i don't know everything about SEO or i'd not be paying someone to do it on my site, but i do know it's not easy nor simple, or again, i'd not be paying someone to do it on my site. :)

but she can get out there and make some strange ass connections and say some extreme things and when called on it, she just gets mad and i'm a moron. that's fine. she's not on my insult list by any means regardless of what she flings my way. just honestly not what i'm here for so i don't go there often. i hope.

but she said "Every time you put words in google, you are directed to a russian fake site" and that is simply extreme talk and very untrue. will fake sites show up in the mix? quite likely if they're good at all. and pay people for SEO if they don't know it. :)

SEO if people don't know stands for "Search Engine Optimization" - and it's how you code your side for google analytics so you can come up faster in searches and if you're really good - on the 1st page. but it takes time and a lot of factors are involved. H1 tags, limit use of meta tags, tag your photos so they come up, don't use scripting to slow your site down, backlinks - whoah backlinks are important and i suppose they could circle jerk them around on all their own fake sites but if established sites don't linkback, you won't rise in the rankings. a backlink is say rollingstone.com linking back to my site for any given reason. their SEO is pretty damn good and if they link to me it helps my credibility and rankings. but if no major sites backlink to you, it just doesn't score as well and you don't come up faster in searches.

if i query on trump russia collusion - the top sites are:
the guardian
politico
bbc
vox
foxnews
washington post
axios
twitter
sandlegounlontribune

i don't believe ANY of those are russian sites so "EVERY TIME" is a lie, incorrect, misspeak - whatever you wish to call it but it's wrong just the same.

but i can't go find that middle ground with people who search for news to support their views vs. expand them. her call, all good. but thank you for noticing i don't usually do the insult game. in my alcoholic days i'd likely be banned often for bitching people out - but even then i did it creatively and was usually damn funny so i got away with a bit more i suppose.

ok, back to my regularly scheduled friday.

oh i can get my shots in but i certainly don't do it as a normal method of trying to reach someone. early on i thought eaglewings views were fair and she gave others credit for their opinions also but it would seem i was wrong. i don't know everything about SEO or i'd not be paying someone to do it on my site, but i do know it's not easy nor simple, or again, i'd not be paying someone to do it on my site. :)

but she can get out there and make some strange ass connections and say some extreme things and when called on it, she just gets mad and i'm a moron. that's fine. she's not on my insult list by any means regardless of what she flings my way. just honestly not what i'm here for so i don't go there often. i hope.

but she said "Every time you put words in google, you are directed to a russian fake site" and that is simply extreme talk and very untrue. will fake sites show up in the mix? quite likely if they're good at all. and pay people for SEO if they don't know it. :)

SEO if people don't know stands for "Search Engine Optimization" - and it's how you code your side for google analytics so you can come up faster in searches and if you're really good - on the 1st page. but it takes time and a lot of factors are involved. H1 tags, limit use of meta tags, tag your photos so they come up, don't use scripting to slow your site down, backlinks - whoah backlinks are important and i suppose they could circle jerk them around on all their own fake sites but if established sites don't linkback, you won't rise in the rankings. a backlink is say rollingstone.com linking back to my site for any given reason. their SEO is pretty damn good and if they link to me it helps my credibility and rankings. but if no major sites backlink to you, it just doesn't score as well and you don't come up faster in searches.

if i query on trump russia collusion - the top sites are:
the guardian
politico
bbc
vox
foxnews
washington post
axios
twitter
sandlegounlontribune

i don't believe ANY of those are russian sites so "EVERY TIME" is a lie, incorrect, misspeak - whatever you wish to call it but it's wrong just the same.

but i can't go find that middle ground with people who search for news to support their views vs. expand them. her call, all good. but thank you for noticing i don't usually do the insult game. in my alcoholic days i'd likely be banned often for bitching people out - but even then i did it creatively and was usually damn funny so i got away with a bit more i suppose.

ok, back to my regularly scheduled friday.

Are you done yet? :blahblah::bigbed:

LOL....Go ask your SEO about what is going on.

You yourself said that you do not understand and pay a guy to SEO for you so get off your soapbox. The more the Backlink is clicked the faster it gets up in google search.

The Guardian

Senator warns YouTube algorithm may be open to manipulation by 'bad actors'

"Companies like YouTube have immense power and influence in shaping the media and content that users see," Warner said. "I've been increasingly concerned that the recommendation engine algorithms behind platforms like YouTube are, at best, intrinsically flawed in optimizing for outrageous, salacious and often fraudulent content."

Videos that were given a huge boost by YouTube's algorithm included dozens of clips that claimed Clinton had a mental breakdown or suffered from syphilis or Parkinson's disease, and many others that fabricating the contents of WikiLeaks disclosures to make unfounded claims, accusing Clinton of involvement in murders or connecting her to satanic and paedophilic cults.

Many of the videos have since vanished from YouTube and the research prompted several experts to question whether the algorithm was manipulated or gamed by Russia.

YouTube Algorithm Can Be Exploited by Hackers, Senator Says | NewsFactor Network

January, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency concluded
with high confidence” that Mr. Putin had ordered an influence operation to damage Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and eventually aid Donald J. Trump’s. In April, Facebook published a public report on information operations using fake accounts. It shied away from naming Russia as the culprit until Wednesday, when the company said it had removed 470 “inauthentic” accounts and pages that were “likely operated out of Russia.” Facebook officials fingered a St. Petersburg company with Kremlin ties called the Internet Research Agency.

The report said the Russians had sent expertly tailored messages carrying malware to more than 10,000 Twitter users in the Defense Department. Depending on the interests of the targets, the messages offered links to stories on recent sporting events or the Oscars, which had taken place the previous weekend. When clicked, the links took users to a Russian-controlled server that downloaded a program allowing Moscow’s hackers to take control of the victim’s phone or computer–and Twitter account.

Russian hackers use OAuth, fake Google apps to phish users
The phishing schemes can work, in spite of Google's 2-step verification, Trend Micro said.

Russian hackers use OAuth, fake Google apps to phish users

Russians using Kaspersky software for hacks: media

As they scrambled to contain the damage from the hack and regain control of any compromised devices, the spy hunters realized they faced a new kind of threat. In 2016, Russia had used thousands of covert human agents and robot computer programs to spread disinformation referencing the stolen campaign emails of Hillary Clinton, amplifying their effect. Now counterintelligence officials wondered: What chaos could Moscow unleash with thousands of Twitter handles that spoke in real time with the authority of the armed forces of the United States? At any given moment, perhaps during a natural disaster or a terrorist attack, Pentagon Twitter accounts might send out false information. As each tweet corroborated another, and covert Russian agents amplified the messages even further afield, the result could be panic and confusion.

Israeli spies found Russians using Kaspersky software for hacks: media

Last edited:

Forum List

Back