Most fake news is from the right wing

bullshit.

the roots of fake news go WAY back to even before we were a country.

but hey - i get it. you hate trump so he's the evil man here.

I certainly don't believe Trump invented "fake news"- no more than Goebbels invented propaganda.

Trump has just refined his use of Fake News as a tool to confuse his gullible followers.

What fake news???

How many do you want?
He produces so many.

Lets start with his Birther fake news he promoted for 5 years.

And lets finish with his tweet that the Nunes memo totally vindicated him

This memo totally vindicates ‘Trump’ in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their [sic] was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction.”

How is the birther fake news? It had to get out in the open per the constitution of the United States?

First of all- there is nothing in the Constitution that requires Birther idiocy.

The Constitution requires that the President be a natural born citizen- which every President has been. The Constitution doesn't require that the President prove this but we have assumed that every President prior to Obama was a natural born citizen.

President Obama was the first President to provide actual legal proof that he was a natural born citizen.

And yes- Trump's Birtherism was fake news- and I am glad to point out again that for 5 years Trump was another idiot Birther lying about Obama and generating 'fake news'

View attachment 175637

View attachment 175638

View attachment 175639
View attachment 175640

The Constitution doesn't require that the President prove this but we have assumed that every President prior to Obama was a natural born citizen.

What the fuck do you mean it's not required to prove it?

Of course it is you idiot.

God damn every American working for some one has to provide two forms of ID as proof to say your an American citizens asshole

Oh? What’s fake about that document? Hawaii certified it as authentic. Why would I that the word of some rightwing nut over theirs?
Still waiting for iceberg to show evidence that document is fake......
so i guess you didn't read the certificate you put up here.

where exactly is "honolululu"
was his middle name really "yomama"?
island of birth was africa?

wow. in looking maybe this is real. thanks for clarifying things for me.
LOL

Fair enough, I didn’t catch that. For a moment, I thought you were a birther.
too apathetic to care. all these sideshows are just blocking people from the reals issues both parties face. the whole RUSSIA thing to me is just as stupid as the birther stuff. if obama found a way to get past our entire review system and NOT be born in the country, congrats. let's find out how and fix it. but i find it hard to believe the vetting would have missed anything to begin with.

Why do you consider Russia's attempts to interfere in our election to be 'stupid'?
about as stupid as our efforts to interfere with other countries elections.

this isn't something new. we've been doing this to each other ever since there's been an "each other" to do it to.
obama knew of the hacking attempts prior to losing the election, yet it only came out AFTER the election.
and now we find hillary getting millions of $$$ from russia - *while* she was SoS. that doesn't bother you?

if it's proven out trump broke laws, great. lock his happy ass up with the rest of 'em. but so far all the "evidence" of collusion is falling apart as DNC created hype. i'm ok with waiting til the show is over however and when the smoke clears, just put the guilty people on alcatraz and forget they are there.

LOL- I look at your posts and yeah- you are a liar and a stupid whiny little bitch- you birthers always are.

No wonder you slurp up Trump's fake news.
Why is it that Obama's transcripts from Columbia U are still locked away? ]

The same reason why Trump's transcripts from Wharton are still locked away, and Bush's transcripts from Harvard are still locked away.

Why do you expect President Obama to act differently than every other President?

Why is it that Trump's tax returns are still locked up?
are you telling me the IRS would let him slide if he was doing something wrong?

they damn sure didn't let me slide when i forgot to include some cashed in investments one year. OUCH.

No- I am not saying the IRS would let anything slide if he was doing something wrong- no more than Harvard would have let it slide if Obama had committed fraud there.

Here is the difference- President Obama- like EVERY other President- has not voluntarily released his college transcripts- and frankly I agree with all of the Presidents including Trump not releasing their college transcripts.

But- every President- and Presidential candidate until Trump has released their tax returns.

Not because we suspect every candidate of breaking the law but because tax returns show where possible conflicts of interest can be.

So to recap:
When Obama didn't release his college transcripts he was acting presidential.
When Trump didn't release his tax returns he was not acting presidential.

But- every President- and Presidential candidate until Trump has released their tax returns.

^^^^^
No they have not, that's fake news and an absolute lie.

Actually- I said that in haste- I should have said every President since Jimmy Carter- I apologize for my mistake.

So Gerald Ford was the last President before Trump to not show voters his tax returns. Even Nixon showed voters his tax returns.

Presidential tax returns: It started with Nixon. Will it end with Trump?

And no President has voluntarily released all of his college transcripts.

Oh? What’s fake about that document? Hawaii certified it as authentic. Why would I that the word of some rightwing nut over theirs?

LOL

too apathetic to care. all these sideshows are just blocking people from the reals issues both parties face. the whole RUSSIA thing to me is just as stupid as the birther stuff. if obama found a way to get past our entire review system and NOT be born in the country, congrats. let's find out how and fix it. but i find it hard to believe the vetting would have missed anything to begin with.

Why do you consider Russia's attempts to interfere in our election to be 'stupid'?

And why didn't you acknowledge my post where you lied your ass off stating every past president released his tax returns??.

I certainly don't believe Trump invented "fake news"- no more than Goebbels invented propaganda.

Trump has just refined his use of Fake News as a tool to confuse his gullible followers.

What fake news???

How many do you want?
He produces so many.

This memo totally vindicates ‘Trump’ in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their [sic] was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction.”

How is the birther fake news? It had to get out in the open per the constitution of the United States?

First of all- there is nothing in the Constitution that requires Birther idiocy.

The Constitution requires that the President be a natural born citizen- which every President has been. The Constitution doesn't require that the President prove this but we have assumed that every President prior to Obama was a natural born citizen.

President Obama was the first President to provide actual legal proof that he was a natural born citizen.

And yes- Trump's Birtherism was fake news- and I am glad to point out again that for 5 years Trump was another idiot Birther lying about Obama and generating 'fake news'

View attachment 175637

View attachment 175638

View attachment 175639
View attachment 175640

The Constitution doesn't require that the President prove this but we have assumed that every President prior to Obama was a natural born citizen.

God damn every American working for some one has to provide two forms of ID as proof to say your an American citizens asshole

Fine then- show me where in the Constitution it says that a Presidential candidate must prove he is a natural born citizen.

Then show me any President prior to President Obama that proved he was a natural born citizen- as you claim the Constitution requires.

Why is it that Obama's transcripts from Columbia U are still locked away? ]

The same reason why Trump's transcripts from Wharton are still locked away, and Bush's transcripts from Harvard are still locked away.

Why do you expect President Obama to act differently than every other President?

they damn sure didn't let me slide when i forgot to include some cashed in investments one year. OUCH.

No- I am not saying the IRS would let anything slide if he was doing something wrong- no more than Harvard would have let it slide if Obama had committed fraud there.

Here is the difference- President Obama- like EVERY other President- has not voluntarily released his college transcripts- and frankly I agree with all of the Presidents including Trump not releasing their college transcripts.

Not because we suspect every candidate of breaking the law but because tax returns show where possible conflicts of interest can be.

So to recap:

^^^^^

Actually- I said that in haste- I should have said every President since Jimmy Carter- I apologize for my mistake.

So Gerald Ford was the last President before Trump to not show voters his tax returns. Even Nixon showed voters his tax returns.

What are you 12 years old?

LOL

And why didn't you acknowledge my post where you lied your ass off stating every past president released his tax returns??.

I just acknowledged my mistake- of course not every President- only every President since Gerald Ford.

So to recap:

^^^^^

That would make me twice your age.

I made a mistake- I acknowledged my mistake. Unlike your dear leader Trump.

What fake news???

How many do you want?
He produces so many.

View attachment 175637

View attachment 175638

View attachment 175639
View attachment 175640

Fine then- show me where in the Constitution it says that a Presidential candidate must prove he is a natural born citizen.

Then show me any President prior to President Obama that proved he was a natural born citizen- as you claim the Constitution requires.

What are they just going to write it in the constitution and not require proof?

Show me any past presidents in the past 150 years that had a questionable past, besides obama? If Cruz was nominated it surely would have gone to the Supreme court for clarification.

LOL

this isn't something new. we've been doing this to each other ever since there's been an "each other" to do it to.
obama knew of the hacking attempts prior to losing the election, yet it only came out AFTER the election.
and now we find hillary getting millions of $$$ from russia - *while* she was SoS. that doesn't bother you?

if it's proven out trump broke laws, great. lock his happy ass up with the rest of 'em. but so far all the "evidence" of collusion is falling apart as DNC created hype. i'm ok with waiting til the show is over however and when the smoke clears, just put the guilty people on alcatraz and forget they are there.

Hillary didn't get millions of dollars from Russia while she was Secretary of State- you are just swallowing the GOP propaganda. IF she was- well then she deserves to be thrown in jail.

I truly hope that Trump and his campaign did not collude with Russia- if it comes out that he did, it will tear this country apart. The only thing worse would be if he did collude- and Muehler is prevented from proving it.

I am in favor of Robert Muehler finishing his investigation- hopefully it will prove that Trump never colluded with the Russians and we can move on.

But remember his investigation was about Russia's attempts to interfere in our election- and the GOP has been desperately trying to divert attention from Russia's attempt to corrupt our election system. I do hope that Muehler's final report provides proof of Russia's campaign so that the GOP can't continue to pretend it didn't happen.

So to recap:

^^^^^

Your 106 years old?

How many do you want?
He produces so many.

View attachment 175637

View attachment 175638

View attachment 175639
View attachment 175640

What are they just going to write it in the constitution and not require proof?.

Maybe you should read the Constitution and see what it says.

If proof was required- how come no one other than Obama and Trump have provided it?

So to recap:

^^^^^

Your 106 years old?

Clearly I have better reading comprehension than you also

What the hell is the big deal about proving your a damn US citizen anyways?

I have been having to do it the past 36 years, every time I switched jobs

Most of the fake news shared on social media is coming from right-wing conservatives, an Oxford study has found

"
LIBERALS DON’T SHARE OR BELIEVE FAKE NEWS AS MUCH AS RIGHT-WINGERS, STUDY FINDS"

Yep, they're more likely to share and believe fake news. No one should be surprised at this.

For the people who do not understand how the fake news spread and is still spreading..

Fake Russian websites popped up and linked to millions of fake news bots during the 2016 election..

This fake stories spread across social media, many landing here..when you clicked on the link it looked like a true story..

Everytime that you typed in google a word, you would be directed to these fake news sites

Fk-ng Trump doesn't mention the dangers of the Russians hacking us , but instead he does a dumbass fake news award show..
This man is as dumb as a doorknob..

You just described PROPAGHANDA not news.

It seems it is you who does not understand what fake news is.

This is factual ... not conspiracy, not propaganda ..It is FACT Gramps.. Go look it up..very very important..

Go read what Twitter has reported on this. below are a few I provided..if you don't understand I can help you or send you in the direction to find the answer.

Russian Bots retweeted 470000 times

Russian bots retweeted Trump 470,000 times in election run-up

Twitter: 677K+ U.S. Users Engaged With Fake Russian Accounts

so which is it?

millions of bots out there doing this?
Most fake news is from the right wing - you said so here in your post. again many times through the life of this thread

so it takes us millions of bots to get us 470k re-tweets. you wanna do the math on that one as we're now to each bot putting out 1/4 of a retweet.

you also state that EVERY TIME i google for info i'm taken to a fake russian site. i call bullshit cause it will not be EVERY TIME as that would be impossible.

so in the end, you do let your emo's run wild and your math can't match what your mouth is saying.

View attachment 175637

View attachment 175638

View attachment 175639
View attachment 175640

What are they just going to write it in the constitution and not require proof?.

Maybe you should read the Constitution and see what it says.

If proof was required- how come no one other than Obama and Trump have provided it?

How so you know they didnt? They get a pay check right?

Once again have you ever worked a day in your life?

New-Form-I-9.jpg

Most of the fake news shared on social media is coming from right-wing conservatives, an Oxford study has found

"
LIBERALS DON’T SHARE OR BELIEVE FAKE NEWS AS MUCH AS RIGHT-WINGERS, STUDY FINDS"

Yep, they're more likely to share and believe fake news. No one should be surprised at this.

For the people who do not understand how the fake news spread and is still spreading..

Fake Russian websites popped up and linked to millions of fake news bots during the 2016 election..

This fake stories spread across social media, many landing here..when you clicked on the link it looked like a true story..

Everytime that you typed in google a word, you would be directed to these fake news sites

Fk-ng Trump doesn't mention the dangers of the Russians hacking us , but instead he does a dumbass fake news award show..

This is factual ... not conspiracy, not propaganda ..It is FACT Gramps.. Go look it up..very very important..

Go read what Twitter has reported on this. below are a few I provided..if you don't understand I can help you or send you in the direction to find the answer.

Twitter is not news dummy. You are referencing PROPAGHANDA on social media.

SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT NEWS

LOL

Hillary didn't get millions of dollars from Russia while she was Secretary of State- you are just swallowing the GOP propaganda. IF she was- well then she deserves to be thrown in jail.

I truly hope that Trump and his campaign did not collude with Russia- if it comes out that he did, it will tear this country apart. The only thing worse would be if he did collude- and Muehler is prevented from proving it.

I am in favor of Robert Muehler finishing his investigation- hopefully it will prove that Trump never colluded with the Russians and we can move on.

But remember his investigation was about Russia's attempts to interfere in our election- and the GOP has been desperately trying to divert attention from Russia's attempt to corrupt our election system. I do hope that Muehler's final report provides proof of Russia's campaign so that the GOP can't continue to pretend it didn't happen.
we can all pretend the things we don't like never happened, but as we're seeing more and more txt messages come out, it doesn't look good. like i've said before, i'll wait for the end of the story and many of these are fake blips that come up daily and i hate that because it means when something real comes up many will ignore it as fake out of habit.

world we've created in an effort to always be right.

LOL

he misspoke while replying quickly is what it looks like to me - far from lying his ass off. it was pretty easy for me to google past actions and see it went back to ford. no idea before ford but it's not unreasonable to say what he did, even if technically wrong. he corrected, move on.

"

Twitter is not news dummy. You are referencing PROPAGHANDA on social media.

SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT NEWS

Come on Gramps, you are a smart guy..go read up on it .. We are so used to conspiracy theories and Trump not calling this what it is, so many still do not know or understand how bad this was..

Again...what happened was millions of bots picked up the fake news and spread it across the internet, and we saw it on here too as legit news..

You don't do twitter so I can understand your not knowing what kind of impact it had and still doesn't have on Americans.

And yes, news stories break all of the time from top news sources. on twitter..this is where most news stories break.

Forum List

Back