Most dog owners are disrespectful!

After the "condo", I lived in a house that abutted a golf course. The golfers thought it was fun to come and pick my oranges and grapefruits. I did not. My Chihuahua, now totally disgusted from her experience in her former residence, "the condo", had zero tolerance for self important assholes that wanted to disrupt her life. She would bark and go crazy when they would take the fruits off the trees.

I asked them not to come on my property, however they considered themselves privileged and trespassed anyway.

Wouldn't you know that early one summer morning, grass wet from dew was glistening, there was a calm, a sense of serenity then......there was scream that could be heard for from the 1st hole to the 18th. Someone yelled "oh no, there is dog shit in the cup on the 15th hole."

My little doggie was once again falsely accused of this heinous act. Upon my refuting such a claim, my pooch went back to ways of enjoying the calm, every once in a while hearing the crack of a club on a ball, but there were no more trespassing golfers stealing fruit. A nice happy ending.

Pest Control | Animal Control | Havahart® Spray Away Motion Activated Sprinkler 5266 | B875770 - GlobalIndustrial.com

Also works great on fruit stealing asshole golfers...

I feel like buying that house back just to install one of these!!!!!:clap2:

What happened to respect nowadays? It seems as if alot of dog owners really have no respect when it comes to another persons lawn. They think that it is perfectly fine if their dog craps anywhere, and just leaves the mess for someone else to deal with it.

Alot of dog owners want a dog, but don't want to deal with the crap in their own yard.

:mad:

Put up a camera. Find out who is responsible. Collect the poop in a five gallon bucket.

When you get a good bit, pour it on their front porch with a note "You left this at my house, I am cordially returning it...no need to thank me."

I can agree to that. After all, the dog is the property of the dog owner and anything that the dog leaves behind in someone else's yard is essentially an extension of that property.

It's just returning someone else's property, that's all.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Not near as bad as the idiots who get a dog - tie it up in the backyard...and then only visit it once a day (if lucky) when they fed it...and pretty much ignore it after that.
I guess they look out their window every once in a while and enjoy seeing an animal being tortured.

I had one that did that in TN. It barked all day long. And on Saturday when I could sleep in, the dang thing was barking at the buttcrack of dawn.

What happened to respect nowadays? It seems as if alot of dog owners really have no respect when it comes to another persons lawn. They think that it is perfectly fine if their dog craps anywhere, and just leaves the mess for someone else to deal with it.

Alot of dog owners want a dog, but don't want to deal with the crap in their own yard.

its not just the poo.... its the pee too.

That will burn a brown spot on my lawn that lasts for weeks! I yell at the dog owners... they yell back that they pick up the poo...i yell can they pick up the pee?

I put down caynne pepper now. It seems to work wonders on sniffing dogs.

If you really want to get fancy, you can get doggie chasers and position them so they will repel the dogs. They emit a high frequency that no one but the dog can hear. I have one I used when they start the barking. I can't hear it, but my cat can and she cuts a trail out of the room when I pick it up. There is a big white cat here that belongs to a neighbor that stalks my humming birds. I use it on him too.

I don't know where you all live but this is a dog friendly town and I don't know anyone who doesn't have a bunch of bags attached to the dog leash. They pick it up here and dispose of it.

If you see this other stuff happening, say something to the offender...

Ive stopped being nice. We tried that for years and it did not work.

i asked one woman to not allow her dog on my lawn. Her answer was put up a fence.:eek:

another woman was angry that we would say something about not letting their dog on our lawn in front of her child.

There are livestock laws dating back to the early days of this country. In some states if you don't want animals on your land you have to fence them out. Other states require the animal owners to fence them in. A lot of communities have 'leash laws' which require dogs to be on a leash at all times. Knowing which of those apply in your state and your community can be immensely empowering.

After the "condo", I lived in a house that abutted a golf course. The golfers thought it was fun to come and pick my oranges and grapefruits. I did not. My Chihuahua, now totally disgusted from her experience in her former residence, "the condo", had zero tolerance for self important assholes that wanted to disrupt her life. She would bark and go crazy when they would take the fruits off the trees.

I asked them not to come on my property, however they considered themselves privileged and trespassed anyway.

Wouldn't you know that early one summer morning, grass wet from dew was glistening, there was a calm, a sense of serenity then......there was scream that could be heard for from the 1st hole to the 18th. Someone yelled "oh no, there is dog shit in the cup on the 15th hole."

My little doggie was once again falsely accused of this heinous act. Upon my refuting such a claim, my pooch went back to ways of enjoying the calm, every once in a while hearing the crack of a club on a ball, but there were no more trespassing golfers stealing fruit. A nice happy ending.

How has your dog acquired a reputation for being so seedy? Did he have a criminal record when you got him? Had he done time? In mean, really, what's the problem with such a little dog having such a bad reputation? :confused:

I hate cat owners that think it's perfectly fine to let their cat out at night, unsupervised, for 8-10 hours because "it's in their nature".

Guess what? It's in my dog's nature to run in packs and kill cats. Should I let it do what's in its nature?

Is it also in a cat's nature to dig in my flower bed to take a shit or to walk all over my car?

My cat doesn't go outside. She is spayed and neutered and lives in the house. But there are assorted animals that come to the door, other cats, dogs, squirrels, the fox, etc. That is why I continue to get her a rabies shot.

Pest Control | Animal Control | Havahart® Spray Away Motion Activated Sprinkler 5266 | B875770 - GlobalIndustrial.com

Also works great on fruit stealing asshole golfers...

My asian pears disappear every year. I used to think it was the deer, now I think it is the meter reader.

Ya know what REALLY pisses me off. I have the nice lawn on the block.... the rest of the block, they could care less about what their grass is like....

the ass hole dog owners don't take their four legged bio hazard producing muts to the dead yards and lawns.... but stop at mine!

That is where the 'scent' is. They go back to the same places they have been before, cats do too.

Dog-cleaning-up.jpg

If the dog owner is too lazy to pick up after his/her dog and just doesn't want to deal with it, than teach Rover to clean up after himself.

I have to say a big NO NO NO! to cayenne pepper. If it gets on a cat's or dog's paws the animal will lick to try and get it off. The heat will then be in its mouth and could get into its eyes. That is just cruelty and torture to an animal.

We have a problem with feral cats but I would never use cayenne pepper. I like the motion sensor idea and may get one or two of them. Got a new fence which may deter them from coming into the back yard. Time will tell.

I have these RR tracks by my yard. At least once a week we see a plastic bag with dog poop tied in a nice little knot sitting on the side of the tracks. We always wonder WTF is wrong with someone who go to the trouble of picking it up but won't throw it away in the garbage and instead produces more litter with the plastic bag!! And what's really funny, is someone left a note once for them to knock it off-thereby producing even more litter!! I had a neighbor that would always walk by our house on the way to the park with his dogs and never pick up after them. I picked it up one day, went to his house and put it in his yard until he stopped. Also, put up a fence. LOL

How has your dog acquired a reputation for being so seedy? Did he have a criminal record when you got him? Had he done time? In mean, really, what's the problem with such a little dog having such a bad reputation? :confused:

The dog was viewed as a lovable cute pooch. There is more to both stories...there is always more to these types of stories. Best way to say it....the dog did not know where the 15th hole was let alone to crap in the cup on the putting green. Nevertheless, there was poo in the cup and when a golfer reached in he wound up with a handful of dog crap...or so the story went... funny thing, my fruit and property were never visited upon again by these fine folks..
th_bss12.gif

The dog was viewed as a lovable cute pooch. There is more to both stories...there is always more to these types of stories. Best way to say it....the dog did not know where the 15th hole was let alone to crap in the cup on the putting green. Nevertheless, there was poo in the cup and when a golfer reached in he wound up with a handful of dog crap...or so the story went... funny thing, my fruit and property were never visited upon again by these fine folks..
th_bss12.gif

So, did you crap directly into the cup yourself, or did you save it and then put it in there later?

th_bss12.gif

So, did you crap directly into the cup yourself, or did you save it and then put it in there later?

I questioned my dog from morning til night and she never said a peep. Til this day it is a mystery....

I lived in a condo some years back and had a Chihuahua. Someone alleged that I had let my little doggie poop on the curbside and did not clean it up. I was levied a fine, so I asked for a "trial" which was within the condo guidelines.

Come trial time I asked for evidence which that would prove that I allowed this to happen, photos etc. None was offered. It was my turn to convince the condo association I did not do it. I produced a bag of crap and placed on the table for all to see.

My little girl was acquitted of all charges, but the damage was done, she had emotional scars which never healed from the false arrest, booking and mug shot.

mug.jpg

(not actual mugshot)

I walk all five of my dogs at once around the neighborhood. I always have bags with me, but they never poop on the walks, they prefer to poop at home in their yard, which I clean up every day.

But I have been falsely accused on a couple of occasions. I guess people see all those dogs and figure I'm the one leaving dog poop all over the neighborhood. : ( In my defense, all I can do is show them my fanny pack full of plastic bags and say that I carry them FOR A REASON.

You're probably wondering why I carry the plastic bags if the dogs don't poop on the walk? Well, before we walk we have access to a huge fenced area and are able to go there and play off-leash, chase balls and frisbees, etc. And they sometimes poop in there. So the plastic bags are for cleaning up in there. : ) I'm extremely conscientios about it!

P.S. I hate to say it, but your little girl does look kind of guilty! (JUST KIDDING!)

Last edited:

I hate cat owners that think it's perfectly fine to let their cat out at night, unsupervised, for 8-10 hours because "it's in their nature".

Guess what? It's in my dog's nature to run in packs and kill cats. Should I let it do what's in its nature?

Is it also in a cat's nature to dig in my flower bed to take a shit or to walk all over my car?

My cat doesn't go outside. She is spayed and neutered and lives in the house. But there are assorted animals that come to the door, other cats, dogs, squirrels, the fox, etc. That is why I continue to get her a rabies shot.

She's spayed AND neutered? What, was she a hermaphrodite?

:lol:

big deal

some dog poop.

I always pick it up even at the dog park.

I pick up others dog poop at the dog park all the time.

Be the person you seek to make of others.

lead by example and stop wallowing in hate

I am the person I seek to make of others. I pick up my dogs' poop. That's all I expect them to do.

And I don't hate them for leaving their dog's poop laying around, especially on my property...I just seek revenge. : ) I guess my nickname could be "Karma." : )

Forum List

Back