Science Confirms What We All Knew: Dogs Are Superior to Cats

Written By : John Hawkins, May 29, 2013
There’s a reason dogs are known as “Man’s Best Friend” while cats are primarily associated with batty spinsters. It’s CALLED SCIENCE.

Read more at Science Confirms What We All Knew: Dogs Are Superior to Cats | Right Wing News

Absolutely! No question. And science proves it!!!

Sorry LK but you cannot compare the two. Apples and oranges. I like what the two commenters said after reading that article, which I just read. And just to inform you: I love dogs every bit as much as I love a good cat and have had both at the same time for years. They each served a special purpose and I was blessed. The best of both worlds. :D
-----------------------------

Linda Zeitoune · Top Commenter · GTI

This is so full of crap..i can smell it from high heaven! My cat is extremely depressed if I leave her more then 3 days! She comes when I call her name....immediatly...plays fetch...tag...hide and seek...etc. This author is so biased it amazes me! And I am not following behind a slobbering dog with a plastic baggy! Nor, will I buy this obvous slanted book! He is puke!
Reply · 4 ·
· 5 hours ago

William Fryer

Complete and utter nonsense. I guess if you want a perpetually needy child, a dog is for you. I'll take a cat, any day, thank you very much.

Forum List

Back