Most disturbing audio Ive heard in years. Is this what you liberals stand for????

Obamacare%20protester%20with%20sign-8x6.jpg

Go ahead...condemn away dumbass

The tea party called for a race war in what year? what city? tell us

which means they stand for it. Silence is golden innit? You heard holder or obama condemn it? newp!

Your words, not mine

See how easy that was, just use their own stupid logic against them and render them helpless. It's like holding up a mirror to Medusa :lol:

Obamas Black Panther Friends Ignorantly Call For Race War Over Trayvon In April 9th 'Day of Action' - YouTube

I really hope everyone denounces this garbage. This woman is actually a leader. Sickening.

You know what I think is pretty fucked up? For one these are NOT Obama's friends and two who in the fuck is this lady a "leader" of, three assholes? The people making these threats and videos are a bunch of do nothing fucking idiots who are all talk and no walk.

keep making excuse for them,, it's only going to get worse..

Thanks for the laugh!

So you want to become like the people you claim are retarded? Everyone has to have a goal I guess

I gave YOU the quote...there's NO racism there to be found...what of the quote don't YOU understand?

Are YOU a victim of Gubmint Schrools and the DOE?

And what are you a victim of since you didnt see this
OIC....Only racism should be denounced not threats of violence?

Look at 'em squirm

I suspect you are the victim and product of teacher student molestation while being homeschooled

YOU would be wrong as Homeschooling didn't exist when *I* was brought up...

Anything else YOU want to ASS U ME assclown? :eusa_hand:

if it comes to a race war its complicated, you got balck on black murders, so they are weeding thier ranks, then you got wiggers and libs on thier side, but they gonna kill anyone who is pink, Its just complicated.

The tea party called for a race war in what year? what city? tell us

which means they stand for it. Silence is golden innit? You heard holder or obama condemn it? newp!

Your words, not mine

See how easy that was, just use their own stupid logic against them and render them helpless. It's like holding up a mirror to Medusa :lol:

When YOU start using LOGIC? Let us know...

But I am curious...I gave YOU the exact quote from Jefferson as he wrote in 1787...

WHY did you ignore it as it NEVER had a thing to do with racism...buit what we are dealing with NOW reagrding patriots...and Tyrants as OBAMA...

Why didn't YOU address it?

Obama's black panthers?

Yeah, I denounce it you lying piece of shit.

Negged.

Obama sure aint coming out against it Ravi, these same people on the recording would just as soon fuck you up if you are on thier side or not. You are white right? they dont give a shit about you sympathizing with them. You is pink, that is all they care about.

So the new standard is everyone who does not condemn it is FOR it? Answer carefully

Yeah, I don't see these bitches posting up hateful videos by the KKK and racist skinheads and being "outraged" by them.

While I don't think the NBP or their threats amount to jack I am disappointed that few if any have denounced this obscene rant and that there has been very little media coverage of this. If a Tea Party member or anyone from a conservative group did something like that you would get condemnation from every direction and 24 hour wall to wall media coverage for weeks.

Obama sure aint coming out against it Ravi, these same people on the recording would just as soon fuck you up if you are on thier side or not. You are white right? they dont give a shit about you sympathizing with them. You is pink, that is all they care about.

So the new standard is everyone who does not condemn it is FOR it? Answer carefully

Yeah, I don't see these bitches posting up hateful videos by the KKK and racist skinheads and being "outraged" by them.

Youre free to do so and i will be the first to condemn it instead of the bitch diversions you all are offering. Thats what people with a spine do. Seek a doctor for an implant

Honkey
Crackers
Pigs
Pink People
did she say "motherfucker turtle people."?

and we're not supposed to say the "N" word..

You can say ******, it's free speech. But you can't say the c-word, it's vile, tasteless and shouldn't be used (or so my warning says).

I gave YOU the quote...there's NO racism there to be found...what of the quote don't YOU understand?

Are YOU a victim of Gubmint Schrools and the DOE?

And what are you a victim of since you didnt see this
OIC....Only racism should be denounced not threats of violence?

Look at 'em squirm

I suspect you are the victim and product of teacher student molestation while being homeschooled

YOU would be wrong as Homeschooling didn't exist when *I* was brought up...

Anything else YOU want to ASS U ME assclown? :eusa_hand:

....no homeschooling just molestation. :thup:

Honkey
Crackers
Pigs
Pink People
did she say "motherfucker turtle people."?

and we're not supposed to say the "N" word..

You can say ******, it's free speech. But you can't say the c-word, it's vile, tasteless and shouldn't be used (or so my warning says).

we don't say the "N" word either. most of those threads are moved or deleted.. so you should feel a special privilege mr. racist.

While I don't think the NBP or their threats amount to jack I am disappointed that few if any have denounced this obscene rant and that there has been very little media coverage of this. If a Tea Party member or anyone from a conservative group did something like that you would get condemnation from every direction and 24 hour wall to wall media coverage for weeks.

Indeed...IF a TEA PARTY call as this were ever to have surfaced?

We'd be treated to a media circus...

So far? Nothing can be siad bad of the TEA party but the Statists HATE of it...and the Republican Blue-Bloods loathing of it...nevermind the TEA Party gave the Republicans the house in 2010...

Ingrates...

And of the comparisons to OWS?

Equally wrong.

Diametrically different.

Night and day...Liberty and tyranny...

Obamacare%20protester%20with%20sign-8x6.jpg

Go ahead...condemn away dumbass

Youre going to have to help me out hete. What is the racist part im supposed to condemn?

Im still waiting for you to point out the racial bias of this sign.

Why? You're the only one saying this is racially biased :confused: I'm waiting for Wiwwow to denounce it since in her words "Silence is acceptance". Wait, why are you silent on this? This is violent rhetoric, arent you guys scared of violent rhetoric? Or just when a black guy does it?

Youre going to have to help me out hete. What is the racist part im supposed to condemn?

Why? You're the only one saying this is racially biased :confused: I'm waiting for Wiwwow to denounce it since in her words "Silence is acceptance". Wait, why are you silent on this? This is violent rhetoric, arent you guys scared of violent rhetoric? Or just when a black guy does it?
Are you really this obtuse, or are you just trying to make liberals look bad?

I gave you the quote from Jefferson:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure." ~Jefferson 1837

ANYTHING racist here?

*Nope*

Address it or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Forum List

Back