Most disturbing audio Ive heard in years. Is this what you liberals stand for????

Obamas Black Panther Friends Ignorantly Call For Race War Over Trayvon In April 9th 'Day of Action' - YouTube

I really hope everyone denounces this garbage. This woman is actually a leader. Sickening.

I love how people are shocked by this shit.

These are typical tactics and knee-jerk reactions by the black left.

The NBP are the biggest racists out there. They're a militant black "social justice" militia which view themselves as an "army."

Then they call libertarians nuts???

Last edited:
What's funny is how dark brown people, none are actually black, latch on to symbols like black panthers...... check out the skin of a black cat under it's black fur......... it's white. I have 3 black cats, all have Edgar Winter white skin. Imbeciles that are all about symbolism over substance.

All of you white apologist that thought that voting for a white/dark brown "American" was a great idea that would help your poor dark brothers and sisters find some love for themselves sure have a lot of bird shit on your faces....... didn't work at all. Like everything else they do they have gone way overboard.

Assholes like salt lick actually think the world would be better without white people, brown people, yellow people, red people........ that would be africa salt lick, I'll give you a vacation buddy pass to Lagos.......it will get you a first class seat in a 777, you can get a look at the paradise dark brown people have built, a whole fucking continent with the most natural resources on the planet without a pinky in site......... you could pick up a mud hut and live for years for a hundred dollars. You can have it, I will give you the ride for free........ the only catch, it's a one way ticket.

Let the slut say what she wishes.
George S Patton used to give a stock speech to his soldiers. One line in the speech went like this "Some of you are worried you won't know what to do! I assure you, once you put your hand into a bunch of mush that a second ago was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do!" Change the "Best friend's" to "Wife's, mother's, daughter's. sons' face.....
Secondly, its axiomatic in war that the wars the instigators, the perpetrators, start never end the way the instigators originally envisioned them as ending. We did not start this Race War! Barack Obama, through his White House Office Of Communications direct links with the mediamatters website and from there out to the rest of the Obama obeissant media, especially NBC and MSNBC, did intentionally start it to aid his re election chances! Trayvon Martin accidentally happened to be the unlucky match.
Remember, Barack Obama ordered Homeland Security Director Janet Napolitano to procure 450 million rounds of hollow points for use on you when you decide you've had enough of his Race War.

Last edited:
Who won this battle?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4MSPqc-5GA]KOTD - Rap Battle - Arsonal vs Pat Stay - YouTube[/ame]

I condemned it in the op numbnuts

You're always quick to condemn blacks...I was talking about Condemning the guy white guy with the water the tree / kill people for the greater good message.

Bullshit on your first point. And as far as you second point goes..... Get bent. Nothing wrong with that sign.

Accurate is my first point and I'm glad you have no problem with advocating violence. You only have a problem with racism...violence is a-ok

Obamas Black Panther Friends Ignorantly Call For Race War Over Trayvon In April 9th 'Day of Action' - YouTube

I really hope everyone denounces this garbage. This woman is actually a leader. Sickening.
Obama's black panthers?

Yeah, I denounce it you lying piece of shit.

Negged.

Ravi the Raving Lunatic is offended. Now that's bleepin hilarious. Great Message Board entertainment watching a miserable Race-Baiting loon feigning outrage. This is the same nutter who openly wished death on Herman Cain and his Family. But now she's supposedly outraged and offended. Absolutely priceless. :cuckoo:

Obama's black panthers?

Yeah, I denounce it you lying piece of shit.

Negged.

Why hasnt Obama as he denounced the Cambridge police? Or as he denounced the Florida police. Or as he coddled Sandra Fluke?

Why hasnt the AG?

I mean...he announced yeterday that he will apply his resources to see if Zimmerman infirnged on Martins rights.....why hasnt he denounced it? Why hasnt he deemed it appropriate to see if the Black Panthers infirnged on Zimmermans rights? His parents rights?

Huh?

Why?

Liberals don't stand for this... but they don't stand against it.

which means they stand for it. Silence is golden innit? You heard holder or obama condemn it? newp!

Like Romney & Boehner not denouncing oxyRush? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: :clap2: :lol:
George Will: Republican Leaders Are Afraid of Rush Limbaugh - ABC News
“[House Speaker John] Boehner comes out and says Rush’s language was inappropriate. Using the salad fork for your entrée, that’s inappropriate. Not this stuff,” Will said. “And it was depressing because what it indicates is that the Republican leaders are afraid of Rush Limbaugh. They want to bomb Iran, but they’re afraid of Rush Limbaugh.”

see how that works Wiwwow?

Yes, we see how your moral equivocation works... or doesn't work as the case may be.

You're always quick to condemn blacks...I was talking about Condemning the guy white guy with the water the tree / kill people for the greater good message.

Bullshit on your first point. And as far as you second point goes..... Get bent. Nothing wrong with that sign.

Accurate is my first point and I'm glad you have no problem with advocating violence. You only have a problem with racism...violence is a-ok

Prove your first point or shut up already.

I just did...You're ok with the threat of violence as long as it's not directed at white people. Now go back to pretending to be disturbed and outraged. Poor white people, how will they live with name calling? Money and Power is simply not enough for the white people they want to free from ridicule too! *sheds tear*

I just did...You're ok with the threat of violence as long as it's not directed at white people. Now go back to pretending to be disturbed and outraged. Poor white people, how will they live with name calling? Money and Power is simply not enough for the white people they want to free from ridicule too! *sheds tear*

Fail massively. The tea party was protesting congress. Is congress white in its entirity?

You have yet to condemn this video. You are a hack and our conversation is done.

Fail massively. The tea party was protesting congress. Is congress white in its entirity?

You have yet to condemn this video. You are a hack and our conversation is done.

The Tea Party protested alot more than congress. Either you're lying or you have shit for brains.

Great, I dont like having discussion with someone who changes their position on what outrages them so often and quickly. Thanks for playing and keep that outrage handy

Forum List

Back